In South Korea

Hate/Love My HighSchool's Kingka!

So, I decided to add chapter one since the foreword wasn't good. I hope you enjoy it!


 

Dong-Min parked his car in front of Ami’s condo and helped her get her things out. She thanked him for the help and driving her till here, and thanked Ritsu too. She took all of her things inside her new house.

Her condo was quite big and it was really cozy. It had two big bedrooms, one bathroom, and a big kitchen with a dining room, a living room and a balcony. Ami walked into the two bedrooms, both of them had lots of space and queen-sized beds with white sheets. She chose the one to the right.

She had spent all the day unpacking her things, and finished just when it was 11 p.m. She took a warm bath and wore her pjs before going to bed.

Tomorrow she was going to the place where Ritsu works at, because Ritsu recommended Ami to her boss and he agreed to give her a few days to see if she would get the job. And in two days, she would be attending her elite high school.

 

BEEP, BEEP.Ami stretched her arms and legs before she turned off her alarm. It was 7.30 a.m. when she woke up. Usually she isn’t hungry in the mornings, so she ate a toast with butter and jelly and drank some tea.

When she was done with her morning routine, she went outside and followed the address that Ritsu gave her yesterday. She arrived at a café that was already opened. When she opened the door, a bell rang.

‘’Annyeonghaseyo,’’ Ami greeted in Korean as she went towards the counter. The man standing there gave her a smile and greeted her back. ‘’I’m Ho Ami, and I was supposed to meet Mr. Kim today.’’ You informed him.

‘’Oh,’’ the man said surprised. ‘’Well, Mr. Kim hasn’t arrived yet, but you can take a seat and wait for him. Would you like something while you wait?’’ He asked her kindly. Ami shook her head, ‘’No thanks, I’ll just sit down.’’ She said and went to sit on one of the tables beside the window.

I was very punctual…Ami thought as she looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. She was supposed to meet Mr. Kim at 9 a.m. and it was already 9:02 a.m.

A few minutes later, a man in suit arrived and walked towards the counter. ‘’Annyeong boss. The girl sitting over there was looking for you, sir.’’ The man who was behind the counter informed him. Mr. Kim nodded and walked towards her.

She must be Ritsu’s friend. Mr. Kim thought as he stood behind her. ‘’Annyeonghaseyo,’’ he greeted her. Ami looked up from the book she was reading and greeted the man back. ‘’I’m Mr. Kim, and you must be Miss Ho Ami.’’ He said. Ami nodded and stood up.

‘’Ne. Ritsu told me that you agreed having me work here for a few days before hiring me.’’ Ami told him.

Mr. Kim nodded. ‘’I did agree to that. If you do your job well for one week and costumers respond well to you, then you’ll get the job. It’s that simple.’’ Mr. Kim smiled. Ami smiled back and bowed as she thanked him. ‘’Also, Ritsu told me you were going to study in one of Korea’s elite high schools. I guess we should talk about your schedule first, for this week.’’

‘’Ne. I start attending school tomorrow.’’ Ami informed him. He nodded and then they discussed about her schedule. When they were done with that, Ami started her work. She was a waitress. Mr. Kim also gave her a work uniform.

The bell rang as a new costumer came into the café. Ami took out her notebook and a pen and turned around to look for the costumer. The one who had walked in came towards the counter.

‘’Where’s my dad?’’ He asked without looking at Ami.

The man who was behind the counter, Hyun Su, didn’t even smile at him. ‘’He just left, but he’ll be back in five minutes.’’ He informed him. The man rolled his eyes and went to sit on one of the tables. Hyun Su then turned to look at Ami and gestured her to go take his order. She obediently nodded.

She didn’t know why, but she was feeling really nervous when she walked towards the man. He didn’t look as though he was having a good day. Mr. Kim was the one who left a few minutes ago, so she wondered if he was his son.

‘’Good morning, I’m Ami and I’ll be your waitress today.’’ she said as she went to stand across from where he was sitting. He lifted his head and looked at her confused. Before she could continue talking, he spoke. ‘’You’re new here?’’ He asked her and raised an eyebrow, but he already knew the answer. Ami nodded, ‘’Ne, sir.’’

She looks very cute in her waitress uniform, he thought. And then continued, ‘’you don’t know who I am?’’ Ami shook her head. ‘’No, sir.’’ She was very cute, y and innocent, that made him smile. ‘’I’m Kim Jaejoong.’’

Ami couldn’t help but to think about how handsome Jaejoong was, but still she didn’t let him notice… ‘’Nice to meet you, Jaejoong. May I take your order?’’

Jaejoong smiled, ‘’Why don’t you give me your phone number?’’ He asked and grinned. Ami couldn’t believe what he just asked her, and blushed while she shook her head.

What? She just rejected me!? Jaejoong couldn’t believe it. This was the first time a girl would do that.

Ami turned to look down at him. ‘’So, there’s nothing you want from the menu?’’ She asked. Jaejoong was still shocked about what just happened. Before he could answer back, Mr. Kim walked into the café.

‘’Hello son, I see you’ve met Ami.’’ Mr. Kim smiled. Jaejoong stood up from his table and walked towards his father. He told him something really quick and then left the café.

When Jaejoong left the café, he went to Yunho’s mansion. He was the last one to arrive. Junsu and Changmin greeted him and Yoochun just grinned.

‘’Where’s Yunho?’’ Jaejoong asked as he sat down on the couch.

‘’With YunHee.’’ Yoochun simply answered.

Yunho and Yun Hee have been dating for the last two weeks, and Yunho has been following behind her just like a puppy. That was something very unusual of him. Guess Yunho really likes her…

‘’What’s wrong hyung?’’ Changmin asked looking at him. Jaejoong shook his head; he didn’t want to talk about what happened to him this morning.

‘’You’re here,’’ Yunho said as he walked into the living room. His arm was wrapped around Yun Hee’s waist. ‘’Annyeong,’’ Yun Hee smiled and greeted me.

Meanwhile in the café, Ami couldn’t stop thinking about Jaejoong. Rtisu arrived a few minutes later and greeted Ami. ‘’Annyo, Ami! How are you doing?’’ Ritsuka asked her. Ami smiled, ‘’just great.’’ She told her and continued to clean some of the tables.

For the afternoon, Ami was done with her work. ‘’You did great today, Ami. I’ll make sure to tell Mr. Kim about it.’’ Hyun Su said.

‘’Komawo, Hyun Su.’’ Ami thanked. ‘’Bye!’’

‘’See you later!’’ Ritsu waved her hand and then continued with her work.

Ami bought some dinner before walking back to her condo. On her way back, she had a flashback of what happened today in the morning –about Jaejoong asking for her phone number. It was unusual for a guy to see her that way. She shook her head, and walked into her condo.


Tell me what you think. I promise chapter two will be more interesting! (: