Part Six: Myungsoo

The Words Unsaid
Part Six
Myungsoo

My finger pressed the small button once again.

Beep…Boop…Beep…Boop

Ring…Ring…The phone you have dialed is disconnected.

Click.

Beep…Boop…Beep…Boop

Ring….Ring…The phone you have dialed is disconnected.

Come on Sungyeol answer!

Beep…Boop…Beep…Boop

Ring…Ring…The phon-

The phone made a sickling crack as it hit the wall. I let out a scream of frustration as I placed my hands on my face.

“Hyung are you okay,” I heard Moonsoo run into my room.

“I’m fine,” I replied sitting up from my bed.

“Fine? Whoa what happen to your phone,” Moonsoo bent over looking at the smashed phone on the floor.

“Nothing.”

“If nothing means breaking your phone into millions of pieces then yeah you did a whole lot of nothing,” Myungsoo pointed out as he placed the smashed phone on the desk.

“I got angry okay,” I admitted crossing my arms. “Now what do you want?”

My little brother sat on the edge of the desk, ”Hyung lets go out. Umma and Appa won’t be home till later tonight. Nobody will know you left the house.”

“I’m supposed to stay home not run around the streets of Seoul,” I pointed out.

Appa was very firm with me staying out of the public eye for the time being.

“Come on hyung; let’s go out for a bit. We can go fix your phone too,” Moonsoo whined his voice full of aegyo.

“You do realize that aegyo only works on girls,” I snapped.

Moonsoo crossed his arms, “Fine! I’ll just go out with Woonhan and drink some soju instead.”

“Yah! Shouldn’t you be studying not breaking the law!?” I scolded him.

“You barely went to high school and look where you are now,” Moonsoo pointed out.

“Yeah but you’re not handsome,” I snapped at him as I threw a pillow at his face.

Moonsoo caught the pillow and tossed it to a pile of black and plaid clothes. 

“Hyung this is finally your chance to be a normal kid,” Myungsoo told me.

“I’m not a kid anymore. Plus Jung Yeop didn’t give us time off so we could fool around. It’s so we can-“I stopped mid-sentence unable to say the last words.

"I know Hyung; I just can't be in this apartment any longer. I promise I will be back within an hour. I’ll stop and get you kimchi stew,” Moonsoo stood up from the desk.

“Don’t worry about me I’ll be fine,” I replied in a fake smile.

“I’ll be back soon,” Moonsoo said with a smile as he walked to the door. He stopped suddenly turning back around bringing out a yellow envelope from his pocket. “You got this in the mail Hyung.”

He tossed me the yellow envelope which landed on my lap.

“Thanks.”

“Be back later,” Moonsoo told me as he walked out of the room.

My fingers ached for my phone and I instantly regretted throwing it at the wall.

I wonder how everyone else was doing? Was anyone else as bored as I was?

I picked up the yellow envelope that was addressed for me and quickly tore it open and pulled out a small piece of paper.

My breath was taken away as I stared down at the wide smiling face of the maknae.

The picture looked old and poorly taken, most likely an old family photo.

My eyes scanned the words underneath the photo:

June 16th 2014

Please Come together to celebrate the life of Lee Sung Jong

No.

The rest of the words seemed to blur together as I tried my hardest to not pass out.

I crinkled the piece of paper and threw it at the wall with such force that it bounced off and hit my laptop causing it to boot up from its state of sleep.

I let out a scream of frustration as I laid back down onto my bed.

They were already giving up on him.

It felt like a year since I received the phone call from Jung Yeop himself.

I couldn’t even remember the conversation but I knew that Sungjong was dead hurt.

Sungjong was the most stubborn person I knew and if anyone was going to wake up from a coma it would be him.

I turned my head to the side and I caught a glimpse of a smiling face.  The laptop screen was showing photos of Infinite.

Dongwoo's laughing face shined brightly on my screen. His arms were lifted in front of him as if he was some sort of zombie.

 

Click.

Dongwoo let out a loud laugh as he ran around the room in a dinosaur pose.

Well at least that is what he called his awkward position.

“Hyung,” I called after him lowering down my camera.

“I’m a dinosaur,” Dongwoo laughed as he jumped onto the waiting room's coffee table.

Dongwoo let out a loud slightly off key growl.

“Dongwoo get down,” Sunggyu scolded him from his seat.

Dongwoo frowned as he hopped off of the table.

“One picture hyung,” I begged him holding up my camera.

Dongwoo raised his arms in front of him as he smile widely.

“Take a picture of the dino,” he smiled excitedly.

I quickly lifted up my camera and started to click away.

Seconds later Dongwoo took off before I even had the chance to adjust any settings.

I looked down at the pictures and almost all of them were blurry or out of focus.

I pushed the next button and the next photo popped up on the screen.

There it was.

The photo caught Dongwoo so well that even I was taken aback.

His silly pose.

His bright smile.

His warm eyes.

One foot was an inch in the air as if he was about to take off into the air.

That was my hyung.

 

I wonder what Dongwoo was doing right now?

Dongwoo was the vitamin to the group.

Even off camera he was full of energy and curiosity.

The photo faded to black as it was replaced by the next photo.

Sunggyu was leaning against a mirror with a towel wrapped around his neck. His small eyes were slightly closed as he gave a weak peace sign.

 

“Stop! Give it a rest,” Sunggyu told me in a tired voice.

Click

“I mean it! We get enough pictures taken of us already,” Sunggyu whined in a weak voice.

 The filming for my new drama was cancelled due to the weather. So instead of practicing with the others I spent four hours in a car sleeping as I was drove back to Seoul.

“Myungsoo you should be practicing not taking photos,” he scolded me.

“Hyung our come back isn’t for another two months. Plus Jung Yeop told me to take as many photos as I can for my upcoming book,” I pointed out excitedly.

“I know what Jung Yeop said,” Sunggyu snapped.

“Come on one photo,” I whined as I brought up my camera to my face.

"The fans don't need to see a sweaty and bare face Sunggyu," he pointed out as he wiped his face.

I placed down the camera once again, "Hyung you’re always sweaty and your make up face isn't anything different from your bare face."

"YAH!" Sunggyu yelled as he raised his hand.

I quickly jumped back missing Sunggyu's flying hand.

"I was just joking...now smile," I pointed the lens at his face.

Sunggyu let out a string of curse words but still gave a weak smile with a peace sign.

Click

"Let me see," Sunggyu asked immediately as he reached for the camera.

"I thought you didn't want your photo taken anyways" I pointed out as I looked down at the display screen.

Good lighting.

Sunggyu's tired eyes were almost completely gone as he smiled.

His peace sign was almost second nature due to all the fan service.

The camera was suddenly ripped from my hands before I could scan the photo anymore.

Sunggyu scrunched his nose as he shakes his head back and forth.

"I don't like it....delete it," Sunggyu instructed me.

I ripped the camera from his grip and protectively hugged it.

"I like the photo...it's the real you. Not the crazily dressed and full on make-up leader."

"Just delete it."

"No," I shouted as I ran away, pushing away the other members who had come to see what the fuss was all about.

"Come back here," Sunggyu screamed from his seat.

I knew the older man wouldn't chase after me, since he was already exhausted. If I was lucky the leader would forget all about the photo. 

It also helped that I was one of the youngest in the group. Sunggyu pushed us the hardest in the studio but in the outside world he would baby us. We could get away with murder as long as we weren't in the studio.

I looked down at the photo and made a mental note to save it to my computer.

 

I wonder how Sunggyu was doing. Hyowan reassured me that he was doing fine but still I couldn't let go of this shaky feeling. I felt lost as if my sense of direction was yanked away from me.

The photo faded to back to be replaced by Woohyun.

We were on set of the destiny music video. He had a blanket wrapped around his shoulders as his arms were stretched out beside him.  He looked like a super hero getting ready to take off.

 

My whole body ached as I was handed a light blue towel. I quickly covered my bare arms with the warmth of the blanket as I slowly lowered my sore body down to the cement floor.

The cold floor made my whole body shiver but I didn’t care. The tiredness took more of a toll on my body right now.

I turn my head to see Sunggyu was laying on his side using his blanket as a pillow. Dongwoo was leaning on Hoya as he tried to keep his eyes open. Sungjong was being fussed over by two makeup artist. Sungyeol was laying on his back with eyes closed tightly.

I close my eyes hoping for minutes or seconds of sleep but nothing would come. The floor was too uncomfortably cold and there was a cold breeze hitting my body. I open my eyes and forced myself to get up. I stretched my arms trying to get rid of the dullness in my eyes.

I quickly went over to the staff table that contained our bags but more importantly my camera. I grabbed the bag and quickly the zipper. I wanted to see a couple of photos I had taken earlier that day.

After filming we were off to the hotel and I knew I wouldn’t have the strength to look at the photos then.

I turn on my camera and was about to start looking through the photos when I noticed something was missing.

I scanned the floor once again and realized that Woohyun was missing.

Where did he go?

I heard someone grunt and I turned my head in their direction.

There was Woohyun practicing the dance as he mumbled the song to himself.

I raised my camera up to my eye.

Click.

I pulled back the camera and immediately look down at the photo. It was a little dark but you could make out Woohyun. His makeup covered face was sweaty as he struck a strange pose.

I looked at the picture jealously wishing that I could have the strength or will power to keep on going. No matter what time of day it was Woohyun always had the will power to be perfect for his I mean our girlfriends.

“Breaks over!” The director screamed clapping his hand together.

I swore under my breath as I placed my camera in my bag. I hadn’t even gotten a chance to lay back down.

“A couple more takes you guys,” Manger Hyowan tried to cheer us up in a fake voice.

I let out a groan as one of the staff members grabbed the towel from my shoulder. I caught Woohyun jumping up and down in one spot in the corner of my eye.

“Come on you guys let’s do this! One more time for our girlfriends,” Woohyun said excitedly.

“Hyung not to be rude but can you shut up,” Sungjong mumbled who was now leaning on the other side of Hoya.

“YAH! Sungjong you did not just tell me to shut up,” Woohyun snapped.

“Hyung just go back to sleep,” Sungjong yawned as he snuggle into Hoya’s arm.

“YAH!” Woohyun shouted as he ran over to where Sungjong was sleeping.

The mankea’s eyes popped open as Woohyun came closer. Within seconds Sungjong was on his feet running away screaming as Woohyun followed him. Makeup artists were running after him trying to save Sungjong from smearing his newly make up face.

The scene was chaos but it was okay since chaos was home.

 

Woohyun was one of the last members to go home. I knew he wouldn't go home not with the other members in the hospital. That meant he would be staying with his brother in Seoul. He was only a twenty minute bus ride away but he wasn't the member I wanted to see.

Woohyun and I got along just fine but we weren't as close as we used to be. He much rather hang out with the hyungs than his dongsaengs. It’s not as if it mattered to him since they each had their own favorites within the group.

The picture of the hard working Woohyun was replaced with a scrunched up face. My heart dropped as I stared at the so call idol who was wearing his best owl face.

           

"I like that one," Sungyeol pointed his finger at the camera screen.

"Really?" I question looking at the Busan beach. The sky was a swirl of reds, oranges, and pinks. It was a nice photo but just that. Anyone can take a photo but only true photographers could convey feelings with one shot. This photo was beautiful but it lacked everything I wanted it to be.

"It’s pretty," Sungyeol scanned the photo once again.

I let out a sigh, "Its fine I guess.”

“I think you’re too hard on yourself,” Sungyeol admitted.

“You don’t know anything,” I snapped back.

“It’s not that hard all you have to do is aim and press a button, right?” Sungyeol pointed out.

“It’s much more than that,” I retorted.

“Let me try,” Sungyeol grabbed ahold of the camera.

“No.”

“Just let me try.”

“You’re going to break it,” I pointed out.

“You shouldn't be the one talking right now. You’re the clumsiest member out of the whole group!!”

“Shut up-“

With one hard yank the camera fell into Sungyeol hands.

“Hey give it back,” I whined reaching for it.

“Let me try just once,” Sungyeol replied turning the camera off of display mode. “Just once and I will be careful.”

I let out a sigh, “Fine but if you break it I will kill you.”

“Okay okay,” Sungyeol mumbled trying to work my baby camera.

Sungyeol slim fingers pressed random buttons making my skin crawl.

He was going to break it.

Click.

“You took a photo now give it back,” I ordered stretching out my hand for it.

“It was an accident,” Sungyeol screamed in a high pitch voice pushing my hand out of the way.

“Give it,” I said in a low voice.

“One more photo,” he pleaded.

“Fine,” I crossed my arms waiting for him to take a photo.

Sungyeol placed the camera back to his eyes; his slim figure hovered over the click button.  Suddenly he pulled the camera back from his face.

“Wait! Close your eyes,” Sungyeol ordered me.

I gave him a confused look, “Why?”

“I can feel your judgmental stare from all the way over here,” Sungyeol pointed out.

“But-“

“Just do it and I promise you‘ll see the most amazing photo ever.”

“Fine but if you-“

“I won’t break it! Now shut your eyes Kim Myungsoo,” Sungyeol snapped.

“Fine.”

I closed my eyes reluctantly unsure if I was being stupid or nice.

Click.

I open my eyes immediately reaching out my hand, “Give it to me.”

“Be prepared to be amazed,” Sungyeol told me handing me my camera.

I let out a sigh of relief as my baby camera was back in my safe hands again.

“Sure,” I mumbled as I pressed the display button on the camera.

There it was.

I let out a loud laugh as I covered my mouth trying my best to control myself.

“See I told you! It’s the best thing you ever saw! Right?!” Sungyeol smiled smugly.

“I don’t know about that,” I replied looking down at the photo.

He in his cheeks showing his front teeth, his eyes were wide as he raised his eyebrows.

This pose he struck could only be called one thing.

The owl.

“That’s a keeper,” Sungyeol smiled brightly.

“Infinite your up,” a young staff member called from the door of the dressing room.

“You delete that and I will kill you,” Sungyeol threaten me as he stood up from his seat.

I rolled my eyes as I placed away my camera.

 

That was Sungyeol for you. He was handsome, but he wasn’t afraid of wreaking his image. It was annoying how much he didn’t care what happen to his image. When we first debut it had caused a lot of fights between us. Jung Yeop wanted me to be a different person in front of fans and cameras. While Sungyeol who was the craziest was allowed to raise his weird flag to the universe.

But after everything Sungyeol was my friend and I missed him.                                                  

I missed his loud pitch screams.

I missed the scent of coffee that seemed to follow him around.

I missed his not so funny practical jokes.

I missed my best friend.

I wanted to see him at the hospital or home or where ever they're keeping him.  I just needed to see the tall member just once to set my heart at ease.

The picture of the owl faded to be replaced by Hoya. He was still wearing his stage clothes and make up as he smiled widely in his bedroom.

 

The chicken was slightly dry and too greasy but I didn’t care. Even Woohyun whose stomach couldn’t handle greasy food was shoving his mouth full of chicken.

It didn’t matter that all Manager Jungryu could get us was chicken and soda.

All that matter was that we did it.

We had won.

Every bruise, cut, sweat, tears, and fights was finally worth it.

I could still remember Tony Ahn announcing that Infinite had won first beating Sistar and Lessang.

Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, and Sungyeol were the first to cry on stage. Later on backstage and in the car we all cried together except for our leader Sunggyu. I figured he was still in shock.

As a reward Jung Yeop had sent Manger Jungryu out to buy us chicken but that wasn’t just it. Jung Yeop had promised us a new dorm if we placed in the top three. The place we called home was Jung Yeop's first house. It was the perfect size for one man not seven members and two managers. The front door didn't close correctly and everything else was falling apart.

“I’ll be right back. I should get my camera so we can officially document our winning,” I told no one in particular as I stood up from my seat on the floor.

Everyone nodded their head without taking their eyes off of the food.

I was about to go into Dongwoo's and my room when I remembered I was showing Sungjong pictures I had taken at the venue that day. I turn around and started my way towards Sungjong, Hoya, and Sungyeol’s room.

I open the door and stepped into the small messy bedroom. I was about to climb up the ladder when I noticed someone sitting on the bottom bed.

“H-Hoya?” I called after the older boy.

Hoya jumped with a start. He quickly wiped his eyes and turned his attention towards me. “Oh hey Myungsoo… what’s up?”

“I forgot my camera,” I replied pointing towards the top bunk.

“Oh….I was just calling my parents to tell them about today,” Hoya told me with a weak smile.

“I bet they’re happy?” I replied as I climbed up the ladder.

“They didn’t pick up….but I left a message,” Hoya replied in a defeated sigh.

I grabbed my camera from Sungjong's bed and climbed back down the ladder.

“They’ll be glad to hear that you finally made it,” I smiled at Hoya.

“Yeah….mayb-“

Beep

Hoya looked down at his phone and slowly a smile started too emerged.

“What is it?” I asked my curiosity getting the best of me.

“I-It’s my Umma she just sent me a text message,” Hoya smiled brightly.

“Really?”

I knew how much Hoya’s parents had hated his choice to become an idol just like some of the other band members. The only difference was Hoya’s family completely ignored him. Whenever we received a break, Hoya always stayed at the dorm while the others headed home.

“She said good job son! You’re Appa and I are very proud of you,” Hoya said happily.

“See I told you they would write back,” I replied patting the happy dancer on the shoulder.

“They’re proud of me,” Hoya said more to himself than to me.

“We're all proud of you hyung.”

I looked down at my camera and suddenly got an idea.

“Here Hyung smile,” I said placing the camera to my face.

“What?”  He asked looking up at me from his phone.

“When good things happen you should take a photo,” I replied.

“All right then,” Hoya replied dropping his hands to his side.

Hoya gave the camera the biggest smile I have ever seen.

Click.

In that one second I had captured a different Hoya. Not that manly, shy, quick witted Hoya. I had captured the young man who could finally go home.

 

Where was Hoya? I knew Hoya and his Father had never gotten along since the day he left his house to become an idol.  Although his Mother had grown to support her son his Father was a different story. Was he at the dorm?

Did he go home?

I felt completely lost not knowing where the other members were at this very moment. We had never been apart from each other more than a week. Even then we would always keep in contact so it was like we were never apart.

The picture started to fade once again.

Oh please God don’t show me his face.

Not him.

A picture of Sunggyu and my smiling face showed up on the screen.

We were wearing bright orange tracksuits for Idol Championship.

Thank goodness.

The picture faded once again to be replaced by a smiling photo of Dongwoo and me at his parent’s spicy octopus restaurant.

I was about to turn away from my computer when the next picture came into view.

No.

Don’t look.

But it was too late.

My eyes had already seen the photo and my brain was already recounting the day I had taken it.

He was my favorite photo after all.

 

Click.

“Stop it!” Sungjong said throwing a pillow at my face.

I dove as I took another ten photos like a crazed photographer.

“You’re worst then the paparazzi,” he yelled at me as he covered his face.

“Hey I’m a photographer not some paparazzi,” I pointed out as I pulled the camera away from my face.

“Okay Kim Myungsoo you’re an amazing photographer! Now can you stop taking photos of me and go bother someone else!”

“Sunggyu and Dongwoo have a schedule so they’re not here. Hoya is down at the dance studio so there is no way he will do anything then dance. All Woohyun does is aegyo in photos! Sungyeol is taking a nap and you know how cranky he gets when you wake him up. Now be a good dongsaeng and smile,” I placed the camera back up to my face.

Owf.

I was distracted by my camera giving Sungjong the chance to hit me.

“Ow!” I rubbed my arm. “How can you hit your Hyung?”

“Be glad that’s all I did,” Sungjong retorted.

“Fine I won’t take a photo of you,” I snapped turning in my seat.

We sat in silence as I rubbed my shoulder staring back down at my camera.

“Hyung don’t you have enough photos of me?” Sungjong asked breaking the silence.

“I do but you always take the best photos,” I admitted to him.

“Hyung I hate to break it to you but you're the model in the group not me,” Sungjong pointed out.

I let out a sigh, “But you look like a d-doll.”

Sungjong started to laugh loudly but stopped suddenly when he realized I wasn’t smiling.

“Wait you’re not joking? You’re serious?” Sungjong questioned me wide eyed.

“Shut up,” I pushed his arm embarrassed at what I just said.

“Sorry sorry!” he apologized. “Just tell me why I'm a doll. I can see why the fans call Sunggyu a hamster, Woohyun a bunny and Dongwoo a dinosaur but why am I a doll?”

“I’m not going to tell you,” I crossed my arms.

“Just tell me,” Sungjong whined.

“No.”

“Tell me or I will never let you take another photo of me again,” Sungjong threaten.

“I-I fine! But you can’t laugh at me,” I told him.

“I won’t…I promise.”

“It’s just you look like a doll. You have wide eyes and pale skin and the camera loves your face. No matter how many angles I take I can never get a bad photo of you,” I admitted.

I sat there in silence wondering if I had finally creeped out the maknae.

Sungjong suddenly burst out laughing holding his stomach as he covered his mouth shut.

“Shut up!” I snapped standing up from my seat.

Sungjong grabbed ahold of my arm and pulled me back down to my seat, “I’m sorry it’s just that I didn’t expect you to say that.”

“I’m just going to leave,” I replied embarrassed at what I just told the maknae.

“No stay! Let’s take a photo together!” Sungjong suggested.

“You’re just saying that because you feel bad,” I pointed out.

“Come on,” Sungjong his voice full of aegyo.

I rolled my eyes trying my best to not to give into the maknae.

“Myungsoo!” Sungjong whined grabbing ahold of my shoulder shaking it.

“Fine,” I let out a sigh as I turn my camera around and held it up.

Sungjong moved in closer resting his head on my shoulder.

I gave a close mouth smile as I gave the lens my usual intense stare.

Click.

“There now we have a picture of the two best looking idols,” Sungjong stated as he pulled away.

“Best looking idols my ,” a voice came from the doorway.

Sungyeol was standing there rubbing his tired eyes.

“Better looking than you,” Sungjong teased sticking out his tongue.

“YAH!” Sungyeol screamed running towards Sungjong. Sungjong quickly got to his feet and took off running followed by Sungyeol who was shouting random swear words. I took after them with my camera in hand as I snapped more photos of the running maknae.

 

I turn on to my back and stared at the ceiling above me. All I had left were these stupid photos that once seemed important to me.  I wished I could have the real Sungjong back rather than the photos.  What was Infinite without Sungjong? How could we go on singing and dancing, when Sungjong was d-dead.

Infinite was falling apart.

I had once thought about what would happen if Infinite’s contract had been terminated. We all knew that Infinite wouldn’t be together forever even the most famous groups had disbanded.

I knew that Sunggyu would start his solo career or join a rock band. We all knew it was his dream to be rocking out on stage rather than dancing.

Dongwoo would be happy wherever he was whether it was rapping or helping his parents at their restaurant.

Woohyun would be fine as a solo artist. He already had enough connections to do well.

Hoya would dance.

Sungyeol…would be fine. He was funny in an awkward kind of way. I could see him becoming an actor on Saturday Night Live Korea or being on gag concert.

Everyone would expect me to be a model or an actor but I wouldn’t. I would open my own gallery to show the world my photos.

Sungjong…

Well Sungjong….wouldn’t leave Infinite. He would kick and scream to let us stay together. He would slap each one of us for thinking about giving up. He was the youngest and the most naive. He believed that we would always be together as a group.

I shot up from bed as an idea crossed my mind.

I threw on whatever I could find which ended up being a pair of plain jeans and a plaid button up shirt. On my way out of the room I grabbed my broken phone off the desk and placed it in my pocket.

I open my bedroom door and took off running to the front door.

“Hyung where are you going?” a voice called. I looked at the front door to see Moonsoo taking off his shoes and holding a white plastic bag.

“I’m going out,” I told him as I pushed passed him to put on my black shoes.

“Out? You didn’t want to go out a half hour ago why the sudden change?” he questioned me.

“It’s time for me to have a talk with CEO Jung Yeop,” I answered him as I rushed out the door before he could say another word to me.

 
 

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Jung Yeop asked me sitting on the corner of his desk as he stared down at me. Jung Yeop looked like a living zombie. His black hair was greasy and looked as if it hadn’t been washed in a couple days. He had dark bags under his red eyes; his pale face had began to break out in pimples from all the stress.

“Yes I’m sure,” I told him confident.

“It’s too soon-“

“If we’re gone any longer people are going to forget us,” I pointed out.

“You need time to relax,” Jung Yeop told me.

“If I rest anymore I might go crazy. Me doing this could mean more money towards the company,” I told him.

“I know but,” Jung Yeop took a deep breath. “You shouldn’t push yourself too hard, none of you should. Your fans will understand if you’re not in the public eye anymore.”

“What if they forget us or find another band to love? You know that I’m right. I can do this,” I reassured him hoping that I had finally broken through.

Jung Yeop took a deep breath and took off his glasses to rub his eyes.

He let out a sigh and placed his glasses back on. “If you think you can handle it then fine.”

“Thank you!” I stood up from my seat and bowed.

“But if I find out your using this as an excuse to run away from everything I will pull you out of everything. You can’t run away from the way you feel it will only make things worse,” Jung Yeop told me.

“I won’t,” I promised him smiling.

“Good. Now I will tell Manager Jungryu what’s happening so he can set up some interviews for you this week. Nothing too heavy,” he told me.

“I understand,” I nodded my head.

“Now go home and rest,” he told me with a smile.

“I will sir,” I smile and with one last bow I left the room.

Suddenly my shoulders felt heavy and it was almost hard to take one step in front of the other.

Infinite who was always next to me was now heavily on my shoulders.


Vocab:

Aegyo: Acting in a cute manner. If you need further knowledge please watch Sunny from SNSD aegyo videos.

Busan: Is Korea’s second largest city and the fifth busiest seaport area. The city is located on the southeastern-most tip of the Korean Peninsula. This is also where Hoya is from

Maknae: The youngest in the in the family or group.

Dongsaeng: Younger sibling but it also could be used to call a friend who is younger then you.


Author Notes:

Hey you guys! I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving or a good week! I felt like this chapter was never ending and actually when I finished writing I was up to twelve pages but after editing it went down to ten. But it’s still a long chapter. I hope everyone enjoys it! Also I hope no one is mad that it takes me awhile to post up the chapters. I go through a long process of writing then editing, editing, and more editing. Just because this is a fanfic shouldn’t mean I post bad work. Anyways I hope everyone has a good day.

-Morgan