Part Twenty-Three: Sungyeol

The Words Unsaid
Part Twenty-Three
Sungyeol

Warning:

In this story I’m using the plotline from KARA’s Secret Love episode 3 and 4. There is a reason behind this but if you haven’t seen the show and you don’t want spoilers then please skip all italicize. Kara fans please don’t hate me for using your group show. There's a reason why I’m doing this.


I slammed my body roughly into the old couch.  I swear I could see dust clouds exiting from the couch making me regret my decision.

I didn’t want to be here but I couldn’t stop thinking about the story. It was so obvious that she was going to save the man but what if she didn’t.
I wanted to know the truth and if sitting in this germ infected place was going to answer my questions then so be it.
When she saw me she let out a loud laugh which made me cringe. You would think she would be embarrassed to see me since the stunt I pulled. Instead she acted as if nothing had happen.
“I knew you would be back. Most people don’t really care about stories but you seem like the type that can’t let things go,” Dr. Kang pointed out laughing.
She was right.
One time Myungsoo wore my favorite pair of underwear so I took his favorite pair of socks and cut them up into little pieces. We didn’t talk for days making the other members so frustrated that they tried to making us reconcile but that didn’t work. So instead Jung Yeop bought us both underwear and socks and we began talking again.
“Did you want to talk,” she asked me.
No.
“I thought so,” she sighed crossing her arms.
Just get to it women I don’t have all day.
“Oh,” she looked at me shocked. “Did you want to hear the story?”
I rolled my eyes then I nodded my head.
No I was here for your looks.
“Let’s see we stopped after,” she bit the end of her pen thinking.
Just tell the story you f-
“AH! Yes!” she shouted. “It starts here…”
Then I sprinted towards the man throwing off my shoes in the process. The water was cold but I pushed myself to swim forward as fast as I could. It only took seconds before I reach the screaming man.
“Don’t do this! You can’t kill yourself,” I grabbed his arm turning his attention back to me.
“What the heck? Cutlass fish?” he sputtered out.
I pulled his arm towards me hoping that he would follow me back to shore. “Yes, that’s right.”
He whipped his arm away from my grasp. “What are you doing? Let go of me and get lost!”
“Calm yourself down, and let’s talk,” I pleaded with him.
“You’re a crazy cutlass fish!” he yelled trying to wiggle his body away from my grasp. “Let go of me!”
I wrapped my free arm around his neck then tried to drag him back to shore. But it was no use since he was twice the size of me. Instead I just ended up making it worst.
I screamed as waves crashed against my face than suddenly we would dip under the waves.  
“Please stop!” he gasped as we came back up for air. “Hey let me go!”
This maybe wasn’t one of my best ideas.
I was walking in a beautiful forest wearing an even beautiful dress. It wasn’t warm here nor was it cold it was just perfect.
I sighed. “Ah yes this must be heaven. After all it’s honorable to save someone than die from a bad stomachache.”
I hugged myself happily that I was finally at peace.
Something cold hit my arm turning my attention to the forest sky.
“Hm is that rain?” I asked myself.
Suddenly I was ripped from my dreams of heaven.
My eyes flutter open to see his brown eyes staring at my face. He was face was beautiful like an angel. Was I still in heaven?
His face was coming closer and with each inch my heart began to beat faster and faster.
Then suddenly I remember who I was and who he was and I snapped out of my trance.
I sat up quickly sending a shot of pain throughout my body as I smack my head against his.
“OW!” I moan then rolled over to the man writhing in pain. He held on to his face that had blood dripping down his chin.
“Oh no!” I ran to his side. “Are you okay?”
We were now sitting in a convenient store both wet and tired from the fight.
I held up my compact mirror so he could stare at his womb on his lip. He threw the box of q tips on the ground and began to clean his womb.
I felt bad no I felt horrible that I had caused this accident.
I just wanted to help.
As he cleaned off his womb he looked over at me and glared with each wince of pain. After he was done I quickly stood up and received the garbage that he threw on the floor.
Then went back to holding up the mirror for him once again.
He threw my arm down once he was done tending to his womb.
“I’m sorry that must have really hurt,” I told him bowing my head. “But since you disinfected it and put the ointment on it shouldn't scar.”
“I should take myself to the hospital right now and get this examined,” he glared at me. “But count yourself lucky that I’m too busy.”
He stood up leaving me sitting there as he walked to the door.
“I’m a victim too,” I pointed out making him stop by the door. “My phone is now ruined.”
“Who told you to jump into the water?” he snapped turning around. “If I’m going to die, I want to die with dignity! I don't want to die pathetically by getting dragged underwater by some aquatic ghost like you!”
He let out a sigh before he slammed open the door and walked out of the store. I watched him storm down the street but I had one single thought.
“What is he going to do to himself now?”
 
 
Maybe it was the fact that he wanted to die while I didn’t that enticed me. Maybe it was because I saved his life already. Whatever it was it made me follow him.
So here I was wearing a silly disguised as I chased him around the island.
First he stood on top of a cliff just staring at the ocean. Then he went for a bike ride through the countryside next he walked through a garden.
I really thought I was doing a good job until I lost him.
I ran around looking for the man but I couldn’t find him. It was getting late and I was worried that the man had done something horrible.
Something grabbed my backpack making me scream. I looked over to see the man who was now glaring at me. In that moment I knew that I had been caught.
“I got you now,” he told me holding on to my backpack still.
.
After spending a couple of minutes of explaining myself the man sighed.
“So you’re not after anything after all. You were just stalking me because you were afraid that I'd kill myself?
I nodded my head. “Yes, that’s right. I have a lot of things to do myself.”
“Then why are you getting involved?” he yelled at me. “I could’ve just ended it then, but you ruined everything!!”
I rolled my eyes. “Just what are you trying to end? Why are you trying to kill yourself? Tell me. If it’s really something to kill yourself over...no forget it. There nothing in this world that can be that bad. That is why you should do everything you can to keep living life.”
He lean forward and said. “If you want to live that badly, just worry about living your own life.”
I sighed as I couldn’t believe what he just told me. I stood up from my seat slamming my hands against the table. “Fine! I rather live my life than live pathetically like you. Even if I have one hundred years or three more months to live or even just an-”
 
“Sungyeol are you crying?” Dr. Kang looked at me with concern.
no.
I turned my head quickly and wipe away the unwanted tears.
 No I wasn’t crying.
“Do you want me to stop,” she asked.
I wasn’t crying but go ahead with this dumb story.
I nodded my head no and she looked at me one more time before starting the story once again.
“Fine! I rather live my life than live pathetically like you. Even if I have one hundred years or three months to live or even just another day. I’m going to face my life with confidence and live it to the fullest!”
He looked at me with wide eyes and I realized I made another mistake. I had spoken to him in casual speech.
“I’m sorry for talking to you in casual speech. Since you were doing it I ju-”
“Are you putting on an act right now?” he asked me.
I took a deep breath. “I’m just telling you not to kill yourself.”
He looked at me the smirked. “Okay, fine. I won’t kill myself.”
I ran up to him scanning his face for any lies. “Really?”
“As long as you do as I say,” he added. “Meet me at eight o'clock tomorrow morning. I need you to go somewhere with me.”
“That will be it for today,” she pointed out.
I kicked off a nearby book that way laying on the end of the coach.
Are you kidding me!
I stood up shaking my head as if I couldn’t believe that she would do this to me again. How could she call herself a professional?
“Let’s go out to lunch,” she suggested as she stood up from her seat. “Your Mother isn’t due back for another hour.”
Why so you can be nosey like one of those reports? Let’s face it although the story had brought me back I wasn’t ready to become buddy with this shrink.
“Come on I’m hungry,” she whined showing all her aegyo. My heart sped up as I tried not to fall for her charms.
No.
“There is this new place that just open.” She told me placing down her notebook onto the desk.
Just because you throw some aegyo around doesn’t mean I’m going to follow you!
“I mean I was going to give you a present at lunch but since you don’t want to go…” she trailed off grabbing her jacket from a chair.
Like what?
I gave her questioning look as if I could pry the answer out of her. But instead she just smirked that annoying smirk.
“Come on don’t tell me you don’t want to know what happens next! Plus you get something in return,” she pointed out.
Nope.
“It’s close by so we can even walk there,” she sighed.
I crossed my arms and looked at ceiling.
“Fine you can stay here but I must warn you this whole building is haunted,” she informed me looking around the room.
W-Wait what?!
I was sitting up straight now and she had my full attention.
“They say a whole family died here during a fire and now their spirts haunt this building,” she said quietly as if someone was going to hear. “That’s just a legend but anyways I’ll be back in twenty minutes just stay here.”
By myself? You’re going to leave me here in this nut house!
“Bye!” she waved and cheerful left the room.
Silence.
I looked around the room making sure that I was totally by myself. I mean why wouldn’t I be?
CREAKKK
.
What was that?
CREAKKK
.
I’m too pretty to die!
CREAKK
Screw Dr. Kang!
Screw this building!
Screw this!
I shot up and ran towards the door throwing it open without a second thought.
There she was waiting for me with a smirk upon her face.
“Ready to get some food?”
She was right it was a quick walk to the restaurant and to more of my displeasure the food was actually good.
“So Sungyeol do you want to hear the rest of the story?” she asked leaning in the back of her seat as she held onto to her food baby.
Whatever.
I turn my head to stare at nearby shoppers.
“Come on Sungyeol if you don’t tell me yes then I’m not going to finish the story and if I don’t finish then you’re not getting your present,” She told me crossing her arms.
I’m already sick of you can we just leave instead?
“Come on Yeolie!!” she wined showing her aegyo once again.
Fine! I nodded my head making her clap happily.
Jeeze just stop the aegyo you’re not ten anymore!
“Okay we were at th-“
“Sohee?” a voice called out.
At first I didn’t know why Dr. Kang had stopped midsentence.
“Sohee,” a voice called again. I looked to my right to see a skinny man with brown hair staring at us. He had double eye lids and pale skin and a perfect v shape chin. He looked like a model or an idol. Certainly not someone I would expect to see at a small café.
“Munhee,” Dr. Kang stood up her smile fading away.
What’s going on here?
“Is this why you haven’t been returning my phone calls?” he snapped loudly making some of the patrons turn around.
“Calm down,” she hushed placing her hand up.
“You don’t answer my phone calls than I find you eating with another man!” he shouted not listing to Dr. Kang’s pleads.
“Calm down you’re making a fool of yourself!” Dr. Kang snapped back.
I bit the corner of my lip not wanting to be here. I shouldn’t see this maybe I should go?
But should I leave her here with this man? He seemed like the type of person who actually needed a shrink.  
“You’re the only fool here! Is this the type of person you really are!?” he spitted out.
That was it I’ve had enough.
I grabbed her hand which was surprisingly cold than I pulled her behind me and looked straight at the man giving him the best glare I could mustered.
Let’s go.
“Sungyeol,” she said my name making me drop my concentration. The second I turned my head I saw something blur in the corner of my than my whole body feel to the ground. I looked up wide eyed at the man who was now clenching his teeth.
Did you just hit me!!

Hello!!

So I’m hoping this chapter doesn’t have too many spelling mistakes. I wasn’t able to double and triple check my work before posting but I’m hoping you guys will still enjoy it! Also I hope all the A+ fans are doing okay. I just want to let you know that inspirits have your back. This year has just been bull after bull.  I’m actually scared to see what is going to happen next and it’s not even then end of the year yet.  Well that is all!
-Morgan