I Can't Post Right Now

The Words Unsaid

Hey,

So I was planning on uploading the next chapter in the next few days but I don’t think I can right now. Unfortunately my dog that I grew up with passed away today. It was quick and unexpected which made it even worst. I know that there are a lot of people who won’t understand the pain of losing a dog or maybe they never had the same connect with a dog. I spent everyday with her since I was in middle school and this year was the first time I moved away from her. Sasha was red siberian husky with dark chocolate eyes. She had a white hearts shape on her head and we used to joke that it was there because she was a sweetheart. She used to run around outside all the time when she was young and even use to chew up my stuff. I can’t even count the times I took her for walks or runs. The times I used to pick her up and bear hug her till she would howl. The times we taught her how to say I love you while whining. The times that she would whine if you made her stayed too long for a treat. Or the times she would get out and go eat some chickens as much to our neighbor delight.

The y thing is that she was moving down to my new house this friday. So we could all be together again and my parents would no longer have to take care of her. Not that they mind because they loved her alot too. But then she passed today with no warning just one day she is running around the house and the next thing they know is she won’t get out of her bed. She died tonight and my whole family is really shaken up. Its loosing a family member or a friend. I’m really heartbroken and sad but I have to be strong for my sister. My sister who is the person who actually own the dog is beyond heartbroken. I just wanted to let you guys know that it might take a while to upload the next chapter. I hope you understand.

-Morgan

 

R.I.P

Sasha Marie