Part Forty-Five

The Words Unsaid
Part Forty-Five
Sungjong
A couple months ago:

Am I in frame?

Okay move it a little bit that way...no that doesn’t work...Okay there!

I look into the camera and gave it a nervous smile.

Why was I so nervous?

It wasn’t like this was my first time standing in front of the camera no it wasn’t like that at all. I grew up on camera which is something most people couldn’t say. The good days, bad, and okay days were all filmed and in each video I had a smile on my face real or fake.

So why was I so nervous?

Maybe because I never did anything like this before and also because I wasn’t sure how my bandmates would take my message.

Would they think I was being overly emotional or would they even cry?

Okay Dongwoo will cry and Sunggyu will yell at me for wasting practice time.

I could easily turn off the cameras but I knew if I did I would regret it.

“Hello Hyungs,” I shot them another smile.

“I hope you guys liked your breakfast this morning! Seaweed soup! It’s tradition to eat it on your birthday but since today is Infinite’s 5th birthday I thought it would be fitting to eat it then. I even copied my Umma’s recipe so it should be extra good!”

I look down to my right to see bags of groceries that I had just bought. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to get the taste right on the first try so I made sure to get extra just so I could practice.

Maybe if my seaweed soup tasted amazing Woohyun wouldn’t kill me for using his kitchen. Gosh I swear he would married his kitchen if he could.

I almost laughed as an image of Woohyun kissing a blender popped into my mind.

But it wasn’t time to think of silly images right now when I have a camera lense staring at me.

“You are probably wondering where I am right? Well I knew if I was there you guys would beat me for answers so its only best for me to stay far away but don’t worry I’ll you guys will see me soon enough. So in each of your rooms is a letter with a riddle and that riddle will lead you to another letter and a package.”

If all things went right then they wouldn’t have a problem in figuring out the riddles and returning back home.

Okay it might take Sungyeol some time and maybe Myungsoo too.

Nevermind I lied it's going to take Myungsoo and Sungyeol days to figure out their simple riddles.

“Now what is in the package? Well that’s a gift for spending seven years with you idiots!” I smiled thinking about the months I spent looking for the perfect gifts my members.

“Now what is in the letter I wrote?” I look down at my shaky hands. “Well those are the words I could never tell you guys not because I was scared. We all know I’m never scared.  These are the words that I always held back just because it was never the right moment you know with all the practice, music shows, concerts, fan signing, and what else. I just never had time so I wrote them all down. I guess you can say that these are my words unsaid.”

I gave one last smile to the camera.

“So Hyung’s get ready for the hunt. Ready set go!” I shouted and raised my hands above my head.

The corner of my eyes caught the clock on the wall and my heart dropped. “ I’m late for practice!”

“Byee,” I said and I reached for the red button.

Notes:

We are getting to the end soon!I think there is only going to be about eight more chapters left. NOOO!!

Well anyways I hope you enjoy this really really short episode. Hopefully this week I'll update again but I'm going on vacation this weekend. But anyways! 

BYEE

Btw my birthday is next sunday. Like what!?!??! I'm old! If you guys want a hint about how old I am let me just say that there is a reason why I like Dongwoo, Jonghyun, Bora, Taewoon, Junho, Zinger, Kris, Luhan, and N