038

You Can't Change Me


Jongin stepped out of Kyungsoo's room while he held the latter's hand with a tight, protective grip. He looked around and saw his father wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Okay, let's go and eat breakfast." Jongin grinned as he pulled Kyungsoo with him towards the kitchen.

"So this is Kyungsoo?" A voice chuckled as the two boys turned their heads.

"Yeah. His name is Do Kyungsoo." Jongin replied as he held Kyungsoo's hand even tighter.

"I know, your mom told me all about him. So you're the boy that changed my son?" He asked as Kyungsoo nodded nervously. Mr. Kim really looked like an older version of Jongin. "Well then, if you changed him why don't you tell me why he still acts like the son of a he is." Mr. Kim demanded as he crossed his arms and leaned againt the wall.

"Jongin has changed." Kyungsoo squeaked then cleared his throat. "He has changed. Maybe it depends who he's around. Maybe that's why you think he acts like a ."

"Now, do you think his attitude changes when he's around me?"

"Well it's because of the way you treat him. You treat him like trash. You abuse him in the most shocking ways." Kyungsoo replied. "He sure doesn't treat me the way he treats you."

"It's because he's a for you. I don't abuse him, sure I throw a few profanities at him but I never abuse him."

"Are you sure about that sir?" Kyungsoo questioned. "Is that the reason he has bruises all over his body? Did you know you can get reported for this?"

"Those are forms of discipline. I am aware that I can maybe be reported but who would report me?"

"Well that person can be me, Jongin, or even your wife. Now I'm pretty damn sure you have pushed your wife's button as well as Jongin's. You're just lucky that you haven't even been reported yet."

"Kyungsoo, let me ask you. Would you even have the guts to report me? Hmm?" Jongin's father smirked as he walked towards Kyungsoo.

"I can. I can even do that right now if I wish."

"Hah, I'd like to see you try."

"Well he doesn't have to anymore." Mrs. Kim spoke causing everyone to turn and look at her. "Because I already reported." She said with a small smirk. "The police and coming any minute."

"You're blushing."

"Really? Well try me and see if I'm blushing." She scoffed.

"I knew I shouldn't have come back." Mr. Kim hissed as he walked away until a knock on the front door was made.

"You better answer that." Jongin smirked as he pointed at the front door.

"You can go answer it yourself."

"Go and answer it you jackass. You know it's for you." Jongin replied harsly to his father.

"Language sir." Kyungsoo mumbled while he elbowed the younger male.

"This isn't the right time Kyungie." Jongin answered as a few bangs on the door were made.

"Kim Jungwon open up. You are being arrested for domestic violence!" An officer yelled through the door.

"Open the door now before they break down the door!" Jongin yelled at his father as he pushed him towads the door.

"Shut it you brat!" He replied as he twisted the door knob. He knew someday he would eventually get caught he just didn't expect it to be now.

"Kim Jungwon?" The officer replied with a deep voice as Mr. Kim nodded slowly. "You are under arrest." He announced as he pulled out a pair of handcuffs and placed them on Jongin's father's wrists.

"I'll see you all soon." Mr. Kim hissed while looking at Jongin and Kyungsoo. "Especially you two. I'm not letting a son of mine be a !" He yelled harshly as he was taken to a police car and driven off.

"Oh well. He can't change me." Jongin laughed.

"Well I changed you." Kyungsoo grinned sheepishly.

"That is something I can't argue about." Jongin smiled as he kissed Kyungsoo's forehead.

"Well you two lovebirds are any of you going to eat breakfast? Or brunch?" Mrs. Kim laughed as the two males smiled and nodded at the same time.

--------------------

Okai.... hai ummm I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while... I've absorbed myself into making another kaisoo story but it's slice of lyfe bruh! "Happily Never After" it already makes me feel sad. But I've been reading so much angst lately and reading books like 'The Fault in our Stars," "Looking for Alaska" I just couldn't resist...

I feel so bad for not updating and I hope you like this excuse of a chapter like what is this even?

I promise I'll update in 2-3 days. It's going to be the last chapter... most likely. It's full of fluffiness I swear! It's about all the couples in this story that have appeared like Baekyeol, Hunhan, Sulay (you didn't know they would be a couple didn't you?! I'm sorry... ._. ) then of course Kaisoo!!

I'd just like to say... thank you Dreamers for actually reading this story. I never even expected to be able to get 800+ subbies for this story. TnT

Well that's it... *crawls in a hole and types Kaisoo stories like no tomorrow and wishes to buy EXO Die Jungs photobook...*