033

You Can't Change Me

"Kyungsoo wake up!"

"Five more minutes." Kyungsoo groaned as he covered his face with a pillow.

"Stop being lazy!"

"Shut up, will you?"

"That's how you're going to treat me now?" Jongin asked as he sprawled all over Kyungsoo's body. "You hate me, don't you?"

"I hate you right now, I'm tired." Kyungsoo replied as he uncovered his face from the soft pillow.

"You've changed."

"What are you talking about?"

"Where's that boy that was so into nature? Where's that doe eyed boy that woke up at ungodly hours? Where's that boy that was a pain in the ?" Jongin laughed jokingly.

"That boy, is still here. He's been overworked by school." Kyungsoo replied as he opened one eye to look at Jongin. "You think I'm a pain in the ?"

"I mean you were." Jongin said nervouly since he knew Kyungsoo could go off at him any moment with strong words.

"Ah, yes says the boy that was such an before meeting me. The one boy that seeked for love and attention." Kyungsoo replied as Jongin pouted.

"I'm not like that anymore. I won't be a pain anymore. I admit, I was an before. I regret those things, and you were right Kyungsoo." Jongin said as he swallowed his saliva slowly. "I was only seeking for attention. Attention you gave me even though I didn't deserve it."

"I was there to help you, and now here we are." Kyungsoo said.

"Yes, here we are. You truly have changed me, Kyungsoo." Jongin replied with a straight face. "I always said I couldn't be tamed nor, could I ever be changed. You proved me wrong."

"I'm touched." Kyungsoo said.

"Kyungsoo." Jongin said as Kyungsoo looked at him again.

"Yes?"

"Why've you become so nice to me? I treated you like crap before."

"I have that thing. I take care of others by telling them the truth." Kyungsoo answered.

"I see." Jongin asked as more questions flooded into his mind, but he pushed away the questions and looked at Kyungsoo.

"I'm still tired." Kyungsoo murmured.

"I know how you feel." Jongin mumbled as he laid down next to Kyungsoo and stretched also making his bones crack.

"Sounds painful." Kyungsoo shivered.

"How?"

"The way your bones crack, it's weird."

"You've never cracked your bones by stretching?"

"Yes, but only my hands." Kyungsoo replied.

"You make me sound like a weirdo saying my bones crack abnormally."

"It's not abnormal, it's just- well I'm just not used to it."

"Whatever." Jongin said while he stuck his tounge out. "Do you still want to go to the amusement park or no?"

"Go." Kyungsoo quickly said as he shot up. "We're going."

"Okay, that's why I woke you up." Jongin laughed as he stretched and sat up next to Kyungsoo. "We're leaving in two hours."

"Alright." Kyungsoo smiled as he rested his head on Jongin's shoulder.

..........

"Bye mom!" Kyungsoo heard Jongin say as he closed the front door behind him.

"Is you're mom working today?"

"Yeah, she always does." Jongin replied as his face fell. "I'm used to it, don't worry." He smiled reasurringly.

"I'm here though." Kyungsoo happily chirped making Jongin smile and laugh.

"I know you are Kyungie." He smiled as he ruffled Kyungsoo's hair.

"You're lucky your is hella tall." Kyungsoo hissed as he fixed his hair back into place.

"Sorry." Jongin pouted as he kissed Kyungsoo's cheek.

"Mhmm, whatever. Calling me short." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he walked towards the car and opened the passenger's seat. "Are you not coming?" He asked obediently.

'A second ago he was being a little brat by being mad at my height and now he's an angel. What the hell? Is he bipolar?' Jongin asked himself as he followed Kyungsoo into the car.

"To the amusement park!" Kyungsoo smiled as he pointed his finger in the air.

"Someone's excited." Jongin laughed.

"I haven't been anywhere fun in years." Kyungsoo smiled.

"I can tell." Jongin retorted earning himself a punch on the shoulder by Kyungsoo. "Sorry."

"No need to say sorry." He smiled as he faced the road. "Let's go."

"Okay." Jongin smiled as he started to drive towards the amusement park that was two hours away from where he lived.

..........

"We're here." Jongin smiled as he parked the car. "Let's go."

"Yes!" Kyungsoo smiled as he ran towards Jongin and intertwined their hands together. "Let's go!"

"Okay, calm down. We have time." Jongin said as he smiled at Kyungsoo who's eyes were full of excitement. He looked like a little boy who got the toy he wanted for Christmas. But he had to admit, he looked adorable especially with his doe eyes.

..........

Kyungsoo and Jongin smiled at each other as they shared laughs and screams with each other as they rode rollercoasters and ate small sweet snacks. While they walked together their hands stayed intertwined which earned them a few stares but they didn't care. They were having fun and no one was going to ruin it.

"Kyungsoo, we only have thirty minutes if you still want to go to the park them go home for dinner."

"Oh, okay." Kyungsoo pouted as he looked at a ferriswheel. "Jongin, before we go. We should go on there!" He smiled brightly as he pointed at the tall ride.

"You want to ride the ferriswheel?" Jongin asked as Kyungsoo nodded happily. "Okay, if that's what you want." He smiled as he and Kyungsoo walked towards the ride.

As they got into their seats they smiled at each other as Jongin wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's shoulders. The older boy smiled at him and rested his head on Jongin's shoulder. They enjoyed the view as they got higher and higher every minute. After a few more minutes they finally reached the top of the ferriswheel. Kyungsoo looked down and gulped.

'The ground is so high.' He thought to himself as Jongin looked at him.

"Are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine, we're so up high."

"But we rode rollercoasters taller than this."

"I know, but they go super fast, this one goes slow and steady." Kyungsoo replied as he closed his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm here." Jongin smiled as he lifted Kyungsoo's chin with his index finger. "Hey, look at me Kyungie." He said as Kyungsoo opened his eyes slowly and stared at Jongin. "I'm here, you'll be safe. Okay? I promise." He smiled as he leaned towards Kyungsoo's lips.

Jongin saw Kyungsoo closed his eyes while kissing him back. He smiled during the kiss until they got closer to the ground.

"Finally, we're almost to the ground." Kyungsoo breathed as he gripped Jongin's hand.

"You made it." Jongin chuckled as they finally reached the end of the ride.

"Thank you God." Kyungsoo smiled as he looked up at the sky.

"Hey! No thank you to me?"

"I'm sorry, thank you too, Jongin." Kyungsoo smiled as he poked his cheek as they unbuckled from their seats.

"Now, where do you want to go?"

"The park!" Kyungsoo smiled as Jongin just nodded as they walked towards his car and drove back.

..........

"So many memories in this park, even though it was my first time coming here." Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Really now? What are they?"

"Well, this is the park where Joonmyeon and I talked and got to know each other." He said as he pointed at a bench. "That's where we sat." Then he looked and saw another bench and pointed to a spot close to it. "That's where I died."

"W-what do you mean?"

"That's where I drowned, Jongin." He smiled sadly. "That's where Joonmyeon saved me.

"Why did you d-drown?"

"I saw you and Sulli." He smiled painfully as Jongin felt guilt wash over him.

"Kyungie, I'm sorry." He whispered as he wrapped his arms's around Kyungsoo's waist. "I didn't know I hurt you that much. I'm so sorry."

"I-it's okay." He replied let's just move on from this spot, shall we?" He smled happily as he pulled Jongin's hand towards another part of the part.

"Let's make new memories here." Jongin smiled as he sat down on the grass while Kyungsoo followed his action and sat down next to him but then moved and rested his head on Jongin's lap while he played with Jongin's fingers.

Jongin breathed in air and smelled the sweet smell of roses nearby while Kyungsoo just smelled grass and dirt. The younger boy looked at Kyungsoo and took a deep breath.

"Kyungie, can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" Kyungsoo said as he looked up at Jongin.

"Why did you fall for someone like me?" Jongin asked as Kyungsoo paused then opened his mouth.

"I fell in love with you because you were a caring person. You might've not realized it but inside you, you're a good person, really. You had a small spark inside you that tried to stay alit. After all those days, your spark turned into a flame." Kyungsoo calmly answered as he looked at Jongin in the eyes. "I fell for you because I fell in love with the person you really are. The person that didn't hurt others, the person that cared for others."

"You're so deep." Jongin answered.

"I know I am." Kyungsoo smiled. "Jongin, why did you fall for me instead of Sulli?"

Jongin looked up at the sky.

"The reason I fell you is because of everything. I grew attatched to you ever since you harmed youself. It hurt me to see you cut yourself like that. It worried me to see your wrists have sad slits covering your arms with blood. It really hurt me Kyungsoo." He said as he took in a breath. "I also realized that you were actually telling me that truth of my actions and my personality back then. You were a strong person you were caring as well. It made me grow attatched to you. You actually broke down the walls that covered up the real me. You actually took your time and helped me even though I was being so rude to you. You still stayed and I really appreciated that. Then there were those times where we would sleep in the same bed, I would lay there and stare at your beautiful, peaceful face. I fell in love with you the more I was with you." Jongin said as he Kyungsoo's black hair. "You actually cared about how I felt, I loved it while Sulli acts like she doesn't even care sometimes and she just sticks to me and not even ask a simple question like 'how's your day.' I want someone like that and you're that someone." He smiled as he kissed Kyungsoo's forehead. "You're one of a kind, Kyungie and I love you for that. And I love you adorable doe eyes."

Kyungsoo looked at him and smiled while tears started form.

"Are you going to cry?" Jongin mocked as Kyungsoo wiped his tears away.

"No."

"Yes you were."

"No, now shut it." Kyungsoo sniffed as Jongin rolled his eyes playfully and kissed Kyungsoo softly.

"You're adorable, you know?"

"I know." Kyungsoo blushed as he covered his face with his hands.

"Let me see your beautiful face!" Jongin smiled as Kyungsoo squirmed trying to hide the redness of his face and his teary-eyed face.

"Stoy bullying me!" Kyungsoo laughed as he sat up and covered his face. "I hate you!"

"Love you too sweety!" Jongin smiled as he hugged Kyungsoo and rested his head on his shoulder laughing.

--------------------------

hope you like this chapter ^^ early update! (kinda) btw did any of you guys go to EXO's concert? I want to go to one OTL I'll never be able to go TnT

btw watch this video I like died I couldn't concentrait.

EXO Let Out The Beast Watch it!!! Please tell me I'm not the only one that died and had to stop the video every 10 seconds. This one is adorable EXO Heart Attack (Btw one of my favorite songs :3)

Omg I finally got my Overdose album and Exo's First Box (ikr kinda late) omg omg XD I got D.O's photocard! Who did you get if you got yours?