032

You Can't Change Me

Kyungsoo closed his eyes as his lips touched Jongin's soft, plump lips. He knew this was wrong, but who knew doing the wrong thing could feel so right?

The two separated from their heated kiss to breathe in air. Kyungsoo looked at the younger boy who was regaining his breath.

"Jongin." He whispered.

"Hmm?"

"What, what about Sulli?" Kyungsoo asked as Jongin's eyes fell.

"Don't mind her, this will be out secret. Okay?" He smiled as he carassed Kyungsoo's cheek.

"B-but, this is wrong." Kyungsoo mumbled as he still felt Jongin's touch on his skin while his lips still tingled from the contact earlier.

"Doing the wrong thing can also be right." Jongin replied as he held Kyungsoo's hand towards his lips. "You know, you have soft hands. Like always." He mumbled as he softly moved Kyungsoo's hand to his cheek.

"Jongin." Kyungsoo blushed still shocked from his words. He didn't know how to feel or how to act. He's never been in a situation when he's kissed someone in a relationship. He was always the innocent one trying to be pure. His pureness washed away from his heated kiss, his first kiss went to the person he liked, no, the person he loved. Jongin.

"This will be our secret, okay?" Jongin said as he brought his face closer to the older boy.

"O-okay." Kyungsoo answered as Jongin attacked his lips again.

'His lips are so soft. I love them, I want them to be mine.' Jongin thought as he put his hands around Kyungsoo's waist pulling him closer, deepening the kiss.

The two boys had long heated kisses in the dark for a while. They enjoyed each other. They loved each other.

..........

"Kyungsoo, I'm still hungry." Jongin mumbled as he rubbed his stomach. "Kissing you made it worse."

"I brought sandwiches." Kyungsoo replied as he walked towards the bag of sandwiches and Jongin's gift. "Here." He said as he handed Jongin the bag of sandwiches. "Heat them up will you."

"Okay, where are you going?" Jongin asked as he watched Kyungsoo's small figure walk towards his room.

"I have to put something in my room." Kyungsoo answered as he closed his bedroom door behind him. He quickly put Jongin's gift in his closet and ran outside to see Jongin putting the sandwiches in the microwave.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, I just bought some clothes." Kyungsoo replied as Jongin just nodded while he drank a cup of water.

"What do they look like?"

"Clothes."

"You should try them on and let me see."

"I'm too lazy, maybe next time."

"Okay." Jongin answered as he continued to drink his water on the couch. After a few seconds the microwave beeped, the food was finally ready. Kyungsoo walked towards the microwave then took the sandwiches to feel hands snaking around his waist.

"Jongin."

"Hmm?" Jongin mumbled as he rested his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Hey, Kyungie."

"Yes?"

"Do you want to know a secret?"

"What is it?"

"I've always adored you." He whispered. "I always cared about you. I always liked you. I always loved you."

"That's more than one secret Jongin."

"I know, but you deserved to know more than one." He smiled as he continued to hug Kyungsoo's waist. "Now, tell me one of yours?"

"I've always loved you too." Kyungsoo whispered as he walked towards the dining table while Jongin still clinged onto him.

"Aww, so sweet." Jongin purred as he started giving Kyungsoo butterfly kisses along his jaw that sent chills to Kyungsoo's spine, but he enjoyed every small peck. "I'm hungry." He said as he buried his nose into Kyungsoo's neck.

"There's this sandwich that I bought for you to eat." Kyungsoo laughed as he handed Jongin the sandwich.

"Thanks Kyungie, you're the best." Jongin smiled as he took a bite out of the sandwich enjoying the taste. "It feels like it's been a while since I ate a sandwich."

"Well, everything's been a while for you too, hasn't it?" Kyungsoo laughed as he and Jongin sat across each other eating their sandwiches.

"Yes it has been. It's also been a while since I've cared so much ever since I met you."

"What about Sulli then? Don't you-" Kyungsoo gulped. "-don't you love her too?"

"I don't know, it's like she doesn't even care about my feelings anymore." Jongin frowned. "But, I don't want to be mean and just break up with her."

"Jongin, it's going to hurt her more if we're doing this behind her back."

"I know it will." He said as he puffed his cheeks. "Why do things have to be so complicated Kyungie?"

"Nothing is easy."

..........

Kyungsoo quickly slips into his pajamas and walks into Jongin's room with a quick knock.

"Jongin." He says as he opens Jongin's bedroom door to see Jongin slipping on a shirt. "Hey." He says causing Jongin to look and him and grin.

"Hey." He smiled as Kyungsoo walked towards his bed and hides under the covers. "Kyungie." He groans jokingly as he hugs the lump under the bed covers.

"You're squishing me." Kyungsoo said as Jongin just laughed pretending he didn't hear Kyungsoo complain while he sprawled his body over the complaining lump. "It's hot under here." He laughed as he squirmed.

"Fine. I'll show some mercy." Jongin laughed as he got off Kyungsoo and watched as a head with messy hair poked out under the covers.

"You won't believe how hot it is under there." He smiled as he stayed under the covers while Jongin joined him.

"Was it because I crushed you?" Jongin asked jokingly while Kyungsoo pouted and nodded. "I'm sorry." Jongin laughed. "I'll make it up to you.

"By what?"

"Going to an amusement park tomorrow." He grinned. "Or if you want, the park, the one we went to. But there's no Sulli, just us."

"Okay, we should go to the amusement park then the park." Kyungsoo smiled while his eyes sparkled from excitement. "Just the two of us?"

"Yes, I promise. Just the two of us, no Sulli. No distractions, okay?"

"Okay." Kyungsoo smiled as he started to yawn. "Where's you mom?"

"Work still or maybe driving." Jongin simply replied. "That's always the reason why."

"Oh, do you think it's okay if I sleep here with you?"

"Yeah, she won't mind. She saw us both together before."

"What?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah, but she said we looked cute and left for work." Jongin laughed. "Don't worry." He smilled as he kissed Kyungsoo's forehead. "You worry too much sometimes."

"I know I do." Kyungsoo pouted with a small laugh as he and Jongin intertwined their hands.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Kyungsoo smiled with a yawn while Jongin turned off the light.

==========

Hai, I apologize for the short chapter. this chapter is full of fluff and I just haad to get it out ther XD thanks for reading, it means a lot.

Kaisoo squishiness (is that a real word? lmao) btw did you guys like the Kaisoo game? lol i couldn't focus playing, the gifs are too much XD

tumblr_n5ll3872M51qfyovfo1_r1_400.gif  

365382-kaisoo-kaixd-o.jpg