025

You Can't Change Me

"Look it's the park!" Sulli exclaimed happily as she pointed at a small park. "Remember how we used to go there everyday after school?" Kai nodded with a small smile as he parked the car.  "Let's go!" Sulli smiled as she rushed out the car then going to Kai's side where she pulled him out. "C'mon, I don't want to lose any time." She smiled as Kai frowned and turned to look at Kyungsoo who slightly smiled and beckoned Kai to go with Sulli.

Kyungsoo closed the car door as he followed behind Kai and Sulli. He looked around and saw little chldren playing on the playground with their parents and couples holding hands and walking. Some couples were also on the playground on the swings smiling happily.

How could a place look so happy, everyone was happy except for Kyungsoo. He stopped to see a familiar boy with jet black hair sitting on a bench. He walked towards the bench.

"Do you mind?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No, not at all. Go ahead." The boy said as he looked up. "Oh, you're Kyungsoo. Right?" He smiled.

"Yes, and you are Joonmyeon."

"Right!" He smiled as his eyes turned into cresents. "So, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, well I was supposed to be with my friend Kai. But he kinda left me and went to his girlfriend. He said this day was supposed to be fun for the three of us. It's not so fun yet." Kyungsoo frowned as he blew his bangs away from his eyes.

"That must . But hey, you can talk to me." Joonmyeon smiled as Kyungsoo nodded. "So, how old are you?"

"17."

"Really, well I'm 18." He chuckled. "I feel old."

"No, you're still very young." Kyungsoo chuckled. "But hey, I'm going to turn 18 soon too."

"Yeah, so right now, you're a junior."

"Yes, and you are a senior."

"Yup. So, Kyungsoo what do you like doing?"

"I like reading and I don't really know what else but anything fun but not too crazy. Sorry, I'm kinda a boring person."

"No, you're interesting. I hope we go to the same school. I'd love to know more about you. I hope we can be friends."

"Yeah." Kyungsoo smiled. He liked being friends more with Joonmyeon than Sulli to be honest. "Same here."

The two boys sat there silently while they watched people having a good time while both of them sat there and observed.

"So many people are having fun." Joonmyeon said as he stretched his legs. "Hey, do you want to walk around so we don't just sit here." He suggested.

"Sure, why not." Kyungsoo smiled as both of them stood up and started walking. "So, Joonmyeon. What do you want to do when you grow up?" Kyungsoo asked. He didn't really know what else to say since it's been a while since he made a new friend. "Sorry, I don't know what else to ask. You don't have to answer."

"Haha, you're cute. Well I'm actually planning to be a lawyer. I've been coming with my dad and helping him around when there's a court trial. I'm actually the one that contacts others to let them know about certain events." He replied as Kyungsoo's cheeks were still red from his compliment earlier. "What about you, Kyungsoo? What do you want to be?"

"I actually don't know what I want to do. Before, I wanted to be a singer but I don't know about now. I know that dream is kinda hopeless. But If I have to choose one I would want to be a psychiatrist. I want  to be able to understand people more and eventually help them."

"That's a good job. But about your singing interest you can still try. There's nothing wrong with trying."

"I guess you're right." Kyungsoo smiled as he and Joonmyeon walked near a couple. Funny thing, the couple was actually Kai and Sulli. Kyungsoo didn't think he would actually reach them. He thought he would lose them actually and eventually be left behind. But no, he found them holding hands. They soon stopped walking and sat down on a bench.

Kyungsoo's pace slowed down as he observed the two. Kai and Sulli where holding hands, and soon their faces were awfully close to each other. So close that their lips touched. Then their lips were molded into each other while their eyes were closed enjoying the moment they had.

Kyungsoo's heart broke into two. His breath hitched as he watched the two. He couldn't breathe he felt like he was drowing, the water filling up his lungs suffocating him. He couldn't take the passionate scene Kai and Sulli were sharing.

"Let's go, Kyungsoo." Joonmyeon said as he frowned and held Kyungsoo's hand. "Let's go get some ice cream." He said which seemed to draw Kyungsoo's attention away from the couple.

"Oh, I don't have money." Kyungsoo frowned as he buried his hands in his pockets. He forgot his wallet at home.

"It's okay, I'll buy you one." Joonmyeon smiled. "What flavor do you want?"

"Vanilla." Kyungsoo replied.

"Vanilla it is." He smiled as he left Kyungsoo on a bench far away from Kai and Sulli. He fiddled with his fingers and bit his bottom lip. "Here you go." Joonmyeon smiled as he handed the ice cream to Kyungsoo.

"Thanks, I'll pay you back."

"No need, use it to heal your wound." Joonmyeon slightly smiled as he sat down next to Kyungsoo.

"W-what are you talking about?" Kyungsoo said taken aback from Joomyeon's comment.

"I know you liked the guy." He simply said as he his ice cream. "It's okay Kyungsoo. I can tell you're not straight when you looked at the guy."

"What? No." Kyungsoo said as his face reddened while his ice cream was starting to drip.

"You're ice cream is melting." Joonmyeon stated as he moved Kyungsoo's hand and the ice cream that was starting to drip making Kyungsoo look at him. "What? Your ice cream was going to melt."

"But I'm not gay." Kyungsoo lied.

"You're a horrible lier, Kyungsoo. But it's okay. I am too. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." Joonmyeon smiled as he ate his ice cream like nothing happened.

"How'd you know about my uality?"

"I can tell. You weren't easy to read at first but when I saw you look at that guy I knew. I know you like him, but he's straight or maybe bi. We don't know." Joonmyeon shrugged. "You looked hurt after you saw them kissing. That's why I got you ice cream, so you wouldn't feel hurt, momentarily."

"Oh, well if you are too. Then, thanks for keeping it safe."

"You're welcome. Hey Kyungsoo do you have a boyfriend?"

"What do you think?" Kyungsoo said bluntly.

"I'll take that as a no." Joonmyeon chuckled. "Well I'm the same. But I'm jealous of my two friends, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They're so happy together."

"Did you say Baekhyun and Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asked as Joonmyeon nodded. "They're human, right?"

"Uh, yeah." Joonmyeon smiled. "If we do go to the same school, then I'll introduce you to them."

"Great."

"What school do you go to. Do you know?"

"Umm...not really, I kinda just moved back to Seoul and I'm staying with my friend and his mom is signing me up. So the only thing I know is that I'm going to the same school with him and his girlfriend. Yay."

"I hope you're being sarcastic about saying yay, right?"

"I thought you could read me." Kyungsoo said.

"I'm sorry I don't have a diva radar." Joonmyeon chuckled as the two continued to eat their ice cream.

..........

"We should get going." Kai said as he looked at his phone. "I'll drop you off at your house." He said as Sulli pouted.

"I wish this day wouldn't end Jonginnie."

"Same here." He chuckled as he put his phone to his ear.

"Who you calling?" Sulli asked.

"Kyungsoo."

"Why?"

"I need to tell him we're going home."

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why?"

"Why are you taking him home?"

"Well, I don't know because he's my best friend."

"Hmph, okay. Whatever." Sulli said as he rolled her eyes without Jongin seeing her.

Kai listened as three rings have already passed.

"That's weird, he usually answers after two rings, it's past two rings." He frowned. "I hope nothing happened to him."

"Are you worried about him?" Sulli asked as Kai nodded. "You shouldn't be. He's a guy and he should be able to defend himself."

"I guess, but I care about him, Sulli."

"Do you care about him more than me?" She asked as she batted her eyes.

"N-no." Kai stuttered. Actually he didn't know who he cared about the most, he cared about them both equally. But the person on his mind right now is somewhere in the park. "But we should look for him though." He said as he stood up and held his hand out for Sulli to hold. "Let's go." He said as she held his hand as they started walking.

..........

"Wow, time went by fast, didn't it." Joonmyeon said as he looked at his phone.

"Wow, really fast when you're making a new friend." Kyungsoo smiled.

"Hey, can I have your number. You know, just incase if we don't go to the same school."

"Sure." Kyungsoo smiled as he his phone, he saw there were a few missed calls. They were all from Kai. "Look who decided to look for me." Kyungsoo frowned.

"Was it your friend?" Joonmyeon asked as Kyungsoo nodded.

"Figured." Joonmyeon frowned. "Now he looks for you."

"Guess so." Kyungsoo replied. "Now, what was your number?"

"Yeah, here you go." Joonmyeon said as he and Kyungsoo exchanged numbers. "I'll text you cutie." Joonmyeon said with a wink as he walked away.

"Bye Joonmyeon." Kyungsoo waved as his cheeks turned red as he walked and bumped into Kai and Sulli.

"There you are, I was looking for you." Kai smiled. "I was worried, I called you, you know."

"I know, I'm sorry, I was- busy."

"Oh, it's okay. As long as you're okay I'm okay." Kai smiled as they three of them walked towards the car.

..........

"Here we are Sulli, it's your stop." Kai said as he parked the car outside Sulli's house.

"Thanks babe." Sulli smirked as she kissed Kai's lips while she glanced at Kyungsoo. "See you guys Monday."

"See you." Kai replied as Kyungsoo blinked and looked in his phone to see he had recieved a message.

To Kyungsoo:
Hey~!

To Joonmyeon:
Yo

To Kyungsoo:
Did you find your friend?

To Joonmyeon:
Yeah, she just left. Thank god. I was going to die, they kissed again. I want ice cream again.

To Kyungsoo:
It's okay, I'll get you ice cream again when we see each other. Just remind me okay?

To Joonmyeon:
Okay, thank you ^^

To Kyungsoo:
Welcome, anyway I have to go. Have to help my dad with some papers. See you.

To Joonmyeon:
See you, good night.

To Kyungsoo:
Night cutie

Kyungsoo blushed as he looked up and saw Kai staring at him.

"You okay? I saw you smiling the whole time."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just texting a friend of mine." Kyungsoo replied as Kai frowned.

"Really now, they must make you happy."

"Yeah." Kyungsoo slightly smiled as he and Kai got out the car and went inside.

They had dinner afterwards and found out that Kyungsoo was going to start school on Monday. Afterwards they went to bed, this time in two different rooms.

----------------

Hope you like this chapter. This story shall have SuDo! let the jealousy begin XD

Oh my gerd, Exo's comback is next week already~! Ahh Overdose too bad the song and dance practice was leaked :/