Chapter 36

Blind Love

 

Jaehyo was, once again, looking things up on the internet.

“What should we do for our wedding?” he asked, turning to look at ______, who was seated on the bed.

“I always wanted something small, with just some close friends and immediate family.”

“Close friends? Yah, including the ‘close’ friends…would make it a HUGE wedding.”

“It’s going to be a huge wedding because I’m going to be a fat bride and I’ll rip my dress.”

“Are you kidding? You’ll be the iest bride. I love your baby bump…our beautiful baby girl is in there, that, to me, makes you even more y.”

"All I need for the perfect wedding is my groom. We can do it anywhere...it doesn't really matter."

He closed the computer and jumped on the bed with her, nuzzling her neck.

"Mm...Well, we can get a head start on our honeymoon."

"Nah...That’s okay." she said.

He stared at her in disbelief.

"Aw...but why?!" he whined rolling off of her.

"I love having the ability to walk you , ert."

He smirked at that.

"Hmm...It’s that good huh?"

"Aish! Go away!~ You freak." she giggled, shoving him away from her.

She pushed him with too much force and he rolled off of the bed.

"Ouch! Yah!!"

"OH! I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?!" he said staring at her through narrow eyes.

"I didn't know I was so strong." she giggled.

"Yah!! It's not funny! Stop laughing."

"Hahahaha...I'm sorry, Jagiya."

"Quit laughing!"

______ cleared and stopped laughing.

"Sowwie, are you okay?"

"No...I landed on my ."

"Aww...forgive me?" she said cutely.

"Not unless you rub my aching ." he said leaning closer to her face.

She rolled her eyes and pushed his head away.

"Aish, in that case...just stay on the ground. I take back that apology, you y freak!" she said.

She grabbed a pillow and whipped it at him.

"Aish...you’re so abusive." He teased.

"Mehrong!~"

She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Prepare to get !~"

“Tell me, how does one, prepare to get ? It’s a bit of an unexpected thing…if I was prepared it would be…mmph.”

Jaehyo took the chance and kissed her passionately.

“Hehe…I got you while your mouth was open and everything.”

“YAH!! Get off!” ______ laughed.

“I’m trying to, but you won’t let me!~” he whined and pouted.

His aegyo just made her giggle even more.

“You’re so cute!~”

“YAH~~ I don’t want to be cute!~”

“How’s your ?”

“If it’s bruised…you’re going to need to kiss it to make it better.”

“Aigoo!~ You are such a e!~”

“No fair! Where are those pregnancy hormones that I read so much about?”

“what the hell? You’re looking that up? Why not just look for videos to help you?”

“It won’t help me…” he frowned.

“why?”

“You have COMPLETELY RUINED ME!~~ That’s why…”

“What?”______ said. “What does that mean?”

She stared at him and started to laugh.

“It means, I’m so in love and devoted to you, that I can’t find other women attractive. There are no other women…just faceless, genderless people. I can only tell by their smell…” he said as he stared into space, deep in thought.

“Their…smell?” she said giving him a ‘wtf’ look. “It was all so sweet, and you had me. Up until, the ‘smell’ part. You derp, why the hell are you smelling people?! You really are a pedo!”

“What? No, YAH! I meant…if they are wearing cologne or perfume…you can tell the difference.”

“Okay, Jagiya, whatever you say.” She snickered. “You ert…first your brain and now y pedo habits. I don’t know about you!~ Maybe I shouldn’t take you shopping when I look for baby clothes…you might go crazy on me.”

"No...I have to come! I want to help." he whined.

"Jagiya, you're a whiny baby today."

"I am not!!~ Okay...that was a bit whiny...but just a little. It's all this pent up ual frustration!~"

"Well...I need a quick shower before we go..."

"Why are you teasing me?"

"Actually...it was an indirect invitation." she said walking into the bathroom.

"Oh...really?"

"Offer expires in...5...4..."

"No wait!" he shouted chasing her into the bathroom.

"3...2..."

"YAH! Stop counting!!"

______ couldn't but giggle at that.

Later they were walking around the store looking at baby clothes.

"Ooh these are cute!!~ Can you imagine our daughter in this? It’s so ruffle-y and adorable!!"

"You're so weird...I think your feminine side just came out."

"I don't have a femin-...oh look!! How cute is that little girl? Ahjumma, can I borrow..."

"What the hell?!?! No! I'm so sorry Ahjumma." ______ bowed slapping Jaehyo's hand away.

"What?" he asked with an innocent look on his face.

She just blinked at him, giving him a 'wtf' look.

"Jagiya, where did you come up with that genius idea?! You DO NOT  ask to borrow little girls."

"What?! I was just going to have her try it on..." he said not understanding what was so wrong about it.

"Do you hear yourself...pretty pedo?!"

"Oh...yeah...I see how that could sound bad...but I didn't mean it that way. I just like little girls."

"Yeah...please stop talking now. Keep your mouth shut for a while." she giggled. "I'm going to start calling you a pederp now."

"Pederp? What's a pederp?" he asked blinking at her.

"It's a combination of e and derp...which is you. My handsome pederpy Jagiya."

"Yah..." he pouted. "At least you got the handsome part right."

They continued to shop and after a few minutes he was gone.

"Where did he go? I hope he's not trying to 'borrow' children again...Aigoo!~"

Jaehyo heard a child crying.

He looked around and found a little girl hiding in one of the circular clothing racks, with tears streaming down her face.

"Appa!! Appa!!!~~" she sobbed and sniffled.

"Are you lost little girl?"

She backed up a little.

"WAAAAH!!!! APPA!!!!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"No, no, no, it's okay. Did you lose your Appa?"

The little girl sniffled and nodded her head.

"Aww...come on out of there. I'll help you find your Appa." Jaehyo said holding out his hand to her.

She stared at him, deciding whether or not she should trust him.

She stood up and came out, taking his hand.

"What's your name, hmm?"

"Eunjo. Kim Eunjo. " she said wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"Well Eunjo, how old are you?"

"This many!~" she said holding up her 3 fingers.

"Three...your Appa must be so worried looking for you. How about we go find him, okay?”

Little Eunjo looked up at Jaehyo with a smile.

“Okay…”

“Come on! Oppa, will find your Appa for you okay?”

“Pwomise?” Eunjo said wiping her tears with one hand as she stuck out the pinky on her other hand.

“Mhm…I promise.” He replied hooking his pinky with hers. ‘Aish! Now I have to find ______ too! Aigoo!~’

 

 

_______________________________________________________

Pederp!~ XD

Jaehyo is so cute, but he really needs to watch what he says and does hahaha