Chapter 19

Blind Love

 oooh!~ Three Chapter in one day?!?!~ Waaa!~ ♥ I'm on a roll! XD

 

“______-ah…let me ask you one thing…” Junhyung said softly. ‘I don’t want to think about the fact it could be true…but it’s not about me.’

“What is it Oppa?” she asked looking up at him.

“Do you think you could be pregnant?” he asked. ‘Okay…breathe now…’

“W-what? No! Of course not Oppa! It’s not possible.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure!”

“Did you and Ahn Jaehyo use a ?”

“Of course we did.”

“Every…Single…Time?” he asked leaning forward to emphasize each word.

“Ye--…” She started to speak but then she thought about it.

“Yes? Why did you suddenly stop talking?” he asked. “You remember something?”

“No! I can’t be pregnant…I just can’t.”

“Was there ever a time that you didn’t…use one?”

“The first time…it was one time.”

“It only takes one time…” Junhyung sighed. ‘If she is pregnant…that Ahn Jaehyo better step up or I’ll have to hurt him…’

“But…what if I am...”

“You should go see a doctor…: he repeated. “______-ah…think about it…if you aren’t pregnant…that’s great, you can find out the real reason that you’re not feeling well. On the other hand, if you are pregnant and you don’t find out now, you won’t get the care you need and it could hurt the baby.”

She sighed in defeat.

‘I’m scared…”

“Don’t be scared baby…Atom bomb is coming…” Junhyung teased.

______ couldn’t hold in her laugh.

“Yong Jaesoon…you are a freak.”

She took her phone out and tried to call Jaehyo.

Meanwhile, he was still out with the guys.

“Hyung…your phone is ringing…”

“I know…” Jaehyo whispered softly.

“Well aren’t you going to answer it?”

“No….” he stated simply. ‘If I answer it…I’ll make things worse.’

(Right…as opposed to not answering it. Yep that makes it all better…great logic)

The guys all just stared at him.

“Who was it, Hyung?” P.O. asked.

“Probably an ex-girlfriend.” Zico said.

Junhyung took her out to eat first.

"You should eat something."

"Why?! It's not going to stay down anyway, Oppa."

"Just try! We'll get ddukbokki!~"

"I love ddukbokki!~"

"...or jjajangmyun!~"

"Yah! Oppa! Stop torturing me!!!~"

Jaehyo looked up and saw them together.

'Just like my dream...' he thought.

Junhyung turned and saw him.

"Jaehyo hyung...you having a staring contest right now? With who?"

"That f-..." Jaehyo cut himself off and hid under the table when she turned around.

"Junhyung Oppa, what are you staring at?" she asked looking around.

"Nothing...I thought I recognized someone over there...but I was wrong." Junhyung said. 'Nope...I was right. That's the bastard, dead beat possible father. Such a coward.'

She tried to call him again. He jumped and smacked his head on the bottom of the table.

"OUCH! Sh-...oops." Jaehyo cut himself off and quickly covered his mouth. He peeked out from under the table.

"What are you doing?”

“Oh Annyeonghaseyo.” Zico said.

Jaehyo jumped back.

“Yong Junhyung…”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Junhyung said in a dangerous, low voice. “Tell your cowardly friend, hiding under the table…if he doesn’t step up. He’ll lose and he’ll regret it…for life. That’s it…Have a good afternoon.”

With that said, Junhyung turned around and walked right out.

“What the hell was that about?” Minhyuk asked.

 Jaehyo slammed his fist on the table.

“Jaehyo Hyung, you just got your cast off…You’re going to reinjure yourself.” The maknae scolded.

“She’s moving on already?”

“Who?” they all asked curiously.

“Oh…n-nothing…no one. Never mind…” Jaehyo sighed

______  walked into the emergency room to get a blood pregnancy test. She was starting to feel nauseous again.

"May I help you?" the nurse asked.

"Yeah...I'm...” ______ started to talk but that urge to throw up, came back again. “Uh oh...I'm...Oh god."

The nurse quickly grabbed a tub for her to vomit in.

"Take a seat..."

______ sat on the bed and the nurse looked her over.

'This looks like Ahn Jaehyo's girl...' she thought to herself.

"See, Oppa? I told you it would all come back up."

"Aigoo, ______-ah, I can go wait outside."

"No Oppa! Please stay! I don't want to be alone."

‘______?’ the nurse thought. ‘So this is…the girl that Ahn Jaehyo is driving himself crazy over.’

“Okay…fine I’ll stay.” He said.

“Thank you Junhyung Oppa.”

“Anytime.”

“So…do you know what you need?” the nurse asked. “I’m Lee HyunJung.”

“Choi ______.” ______ replied politely. “I never realized that I missed my last couple of periods. I wasn’t really paying attention to it. I just had a cornea transplant and I was so focused on that. I think I might be…pregnant.”

“Is this the father?” Nurse, HyunJung, asked. ‘This is Jaehyo’s ______. She doesn’t seem like the type to…cheat.’

Junhyung choked and looked away to hide the blush creeping onto his cheeks.

“N-No!” ______ said waving her hands around in defense. “He’s my best friend. He just came for support.”

“Oh…okay good…I’ll be right back.” The nurse said. ‘Jaehyo still hasn’t come back to her? If this girl is pregnant…it must be his.’

They took the tests and waited for the results.

Finally the nurse came and gave her the news.

“You are pregnant.”

“I’m pregnant…”

“Yes, Congratulations, Choi ______-ssi.” HyunJung nodded.

There were so many thoughts going through ______’s head at that moment.

She kept trying to call Jaehyo and she was beginning to get angry at him already. He just kept ignoring her calls.

When she got home she went to her room and sat there, deep in thought.

'Now I'm even surer that what that jerk, Kim Kitae, said was true. I meant nothing to him. What am I going to do know?’

“How can I raise a baby, alone?”

Later that night she was out with Junhyung to get her mind off of it.

“Remember…not drinking for you.” He said.

“I never drink anyway, but now I have another person growing inside me.” She said. “It’s kind of amazing you know.”

“You're keeping it?”

“Of course…it’s my baby. I have a lot of respect for the people who can make a sacrifice and give their baby for adoption, hoping that they can have better lives but honestly…I’m not that strong. I’ll give my baby the best that I can.”

She went over to talk to their friends.

Jaehyo came in a sat with the guys.

“Jaehyo hyung, you remember Son Naeun, right?” Zico asked bringing a girl over to the table.

“Um…”

“Jaehyo Oppa…” Naeun said. “How have you been?”

“Um…I’ve been okay.” Jaehyo replied.

“Hyung…why are you acting so awkward? You used to have a huge crush on this girl.” P.O. whispered to him.

“Yeah…as in past tense.”

“Come on!~ She’s still cute!~” Taeil said.

“She’s really cute.”

Naeun sat down next to him.

Jaehyo rolled his eyes and sighed.

“You two should just make small talk, exchange numbers…You know, like a blind date.” Kyung said.

‘Why did he have to say the word ‘blind’? Now I’m going to think about ______ even more.’ Jaehyo thought.

“Come on guys, we had to do something…all the way over there…remember?” Zico said.

“Oh right…that thing…over there.” Kyung said pointing to the other end of the room.

“What thing?” Jaehyo asked eyeing them suspiciously. “There’s no thing.”

“Oh of course there is…it’s over…Somewhere else.” P.O. agreed.

The 6 guys quickly walked off leaving them there.

Jaehyo scoffed.

“Such bad liars.” he muttered under his breath. ‘I should just call ______ back. it up, Man!!’ (yep...you should...)

Naeun giggled.

“So um…It’s been a really long time, Oppa?” she said

“Oh…right. Yeah…it has.” Jaehyo said softly, not really paying any attention to her.

They continued to talk for a while longer.

Well, she talked, but he just nodded in agreement to everything she was saying.

Jaehyo was looking around and he spotted ______ walking towards his direction.

“Oh! ______ Unnie!!~” Naeun shouted to get her attention.

He turned to look at her.

‘What the…How does she know my ______?!’ he thought.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YAH! Jaehyo, You better answer your phone and not make ______ take care of YOUR baby by herself...