Chapter 28

Blind Love

 

Junhyung was sitting with B2ST when his phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Junhyung Oppa!~”

“Oh, Naeunnie…what’s up?”

‘Oppa!~ ______ Unnie is engaged.”

“Wait, wait, wait…Could you repeat that?!”

“______ Unnie is engaged!”

“______ is engaged?!?!” Junhyung snapped causing the rest of B2ST to turn and look at him with wide eyes.

“WHAT?!”

“______ Noona is engaged?!” Dongwoon gasped. “No way!!~”

“My birthday buddy is engaged?! To who?!” Kikwang asked.

“Naeunnie…you shouldn’t be spreading rumors like this.” Junhyung said firmly.

“But Oppa, it’s true!!~” she whined. “They said so themselves!!~”

“Well…you shouldn’t be telling everyone if it’s not your news to tell! Why does it bother you so much?”


“You still love ______ Unnie, and Jaehyo Oppa is mine!~”

“No, he’s not! Just because I still have feelings for ______, it doesn’t mean I want to sabotage their relationship in anyway.”

“…but I want him!~” she whined.

“Then, just quit whining and get over him!”

“…but I can’t!~~~~~”

“Well I’m not over, ______ either, but they are happy together isn’t that what matters?”

“No!! He’s supposed to be mine!~” she pouted.

Junhyung rolled his eyes and let out a sigh.

“No…he’s not. Good bye, Naeun!”

He hung up the phone and buried his face in his hands.

“What’s going on, Hyung?!” Yoseob asked.

Junhyung let out another sigh.

“Nothing. Naeun just think that by being cute, she can have everything she wants and she…”

“What about the, ______ Noona being engaged thing?!” Dongwoon chimed in interrupting Junhyung.

“Aish…you always do that…but I guess she is. She hasn’t told us yet, but maybe she will soon. Where did Babo-Kwang go?!”

Meanwhile Jaehyo was lying with his head on ______’s stomach.

“You wanna d-d-d-d-dance, get your dancing shoes!~”

“Is that your phone?” he asked lifting his head off of her tummy to look at her.

“Mhm..”

He grabbed her phone and read the caller id.

“Birthday Buddy Babo Oppa?” he said making a face. He clicked to ‘Accept’ the call and before he could say a thing, he got cut off.

“______-ah!!!~ How could you not tell me that you’re engaged! Does ‘birthday buddies for life’ mean absolutely nothing to you?!”

“Okay...here.”

“Who?”

“It’s some drama queen?”

“Hyunseung Oppa?” she asked.

“No! Not Hyunseung Oppa…it’s your ‘birthday buddy’.”

“Oh!” she laughed. “Hi Kikwangie Oppa!~”

“Why? Why? WHY?!”

“Why, what?”

“Why didn’t you tell us that you’re engaged?!”

“Oh…I haven’t told anyone yet Oppa, How did you know?”

“Naeun called Junhyung Hyung and told him.”

“Naeun told?”

“Naeun told what?!” Jaehyo asked.

“About us being engaged.”

“Who did she tell?!” Jaehyo growled.

“Junhyung Oppa…”

“Why is she telling everyone?”

“Are you serious? I think she’s jealous.”

“Of what?”

“Us.”

“Why would she be jealous of us?”

“Seriously? You don’t know?”

“No, why?!”

“Well I thought it was pretty obvious…” ______ said crossing her arms.

Jaehyo stared at her, completely lost.

“No….not really.”

______ sighed and turned her attention back to the phone call.

“Kikwang Oppa…what happened?” she asked.

He explained what he saw and overheard from Junhyung’s phone call.

“Is it true? Are you engaged?”

“Yeah, Oppa, I am.” She said and frowned. “Aww…I wanted to tell everyone.”

“That’s okay ______-ah, I promise to act surprised when you tell us yourself. I’ll work on my shocked face!~”

“Thank you Oppa. Could you, please, make sure nobody else tells?”

“I promise to keep everyone quiet! I’ll buy duct tape and wrap it around everyone’s faces!”

She giggled causing Jaehyo to growl, out of jealousy.

‘How dare he get her to giggle…That’s mine!~’ he thought.

“Well Congratulations!!!!~ Bye-YEOM!!!~”

“Haha Bye-Yeom!~”

They hung up and she went back to Jaehyo.

“Who was he?”

“Kikwang Oppa, He’s my Birthday Buddy Oppa.”

“Birthday…Buddy?” he said looking at her. “What’s a birthday buddy?”

“When is my birthday?”

“Um…”

Jaehyo thought about it, taking way too long just to mess with her.

She glared at him and  smacked him in the chest.

“Yah! How can you not remember when my birthday is?!” she pouted.

“Of course I know when your birthday is!”

“Liar…when is it then?”

“March 30th.” He answered without any hesitation.

“You do remember.”

“Of course I remember! What kind of fiancé would I be if I forgot that?! Aish…I was just kidding!~”

She smacked him again.

“Ouch! YAH!~ what was that one for?! I told you, I was just kidding.”

She glared at him.

“That’s exactly, what that was for.” She pouted and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

“Mm…and what was that for?” he asked as his arms s his arms around her waist.

“Same reason…”

“Oh…” he said moving in for another kiss. He stopped and gave her that derp expression. “Wait…what? Then why couldn’t you just kiss me instead of hitting me?!~”

“Punishment for making me think that you forgot!” she scolded. “Don’t ever do that again…when is our anniversary?”

“Next year?”

“YAH!”

“Kidding, Kidding!~” he said putting up his arms to defend himself, so he wouldn’t get smacked. He leaned in closer and whispered it into her ear.

She giggled.

“Aww…App does have a good memory.”

“Mm…of course. Yah, I told you that I have a brain! So, mehrong!~” he teased, sticking out his tongue. “Oh yeah…what did you mean it’s obvious about Naeun?”

“You’re attractive…” ______ said with a grin. “…and you know it too.”

“Mm…yeah, I do.” He said with a smug grin.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah!~ such a derp. Anyway…getting off the topic of how beautiful you are. She’s not blind, she likes you!”

“No way! She does not.” He argued. “But, it’s funny you should mention ‘blind’, because even my Blindy loved me before she could actually see me.”

“So if I, the formerly blind girl, could tell how attractive you are, I’m pretty sure someone with good eyesight could.” She said crossing her arms. She glared at him for a moment. “What happened between you and Son Naeun anyway?”

Jaehyo just blinked at her.

“Nothing.” He said honestly.

“Nothing?! It doesn’t seem like nothing!” ______ growled as the jealousy started to creep up on her.

“No, really!! I’m serious!”

“Uh huh…”

“Nothing happened! I promise you that.” He said.

He looked at her and smirked.

“What?”

“Nothing!~” He said in a sing-song voice.

“Jagiya! What?! What’s with the face?” she asked.

“Nothing, it’s my face, that’s how it is. Genetics gave it to me?”

“Funny…what’s with the smirk?”

“You’re jealous aren’t you?~~” Jaehyo teased earning a glare from ______. “Don’t bother lying…I know you’re jealous?”

______ sighed and pouted.

“I wasn’t going to lie…I am jealous.”

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

“Nothing ever happened between us and I don’t want anything to happen between us. It was just a little crush. Not nearly as strong as what I feel for you.”

“Just know, as much as I LOVE Naeun because she’s like a little sister to me, I’m not giving you up. You’re mine and I would fight to keep you.”

“Don’t!~” he scolded. “If you or the baby gets hurt…I promise, I will be pissed off and someone is going to have hell to pay. We’ll figure everything out later, alright?”

“Yeah, I’d really, rather avoid the drama for today.”

“Let’s do that then…” Jaehyo said brushing a strand of hair out of her face. He tucked it behind her ear. “What do you want to do?”

“Hmm…how about…noraebang?!~~ Come on!”

 

 

_________________________________________________________

Aish...Naeun, trying to start drama?! XP bleh..