Chapter 29

Blind Love

 

 

“Aish! N-noraebang?”

“Yes, noraebang!~ Let’s go!!~”

“Yah! You’re still on that singing thing?”

“Yep…you owe me since you disappeared for two months.”

“Aish!~ The guilt trip…of course.” He sighed. ‘I so deserve that.’ “Okay, fine, just as long as you don’t get too hyper and crazy.”

He called up his friends and they met up at the noraebang bar.

“Noona!~ It is AMAZING to see you again.” Kyung said

“Seriously, you Greasy Cucumber…I am going to require at least 5 feet between you and her at all times!~” Jaehyo growled sending him angry death glares.

“Aww…stop!~ He’s just being nice.”

“I can be nice too Noona.” Zico said. “In fact, I can be nicer than Kyung!~”

“Yah! Woo Jiho, you Jam-…okay I need to find a new nickname, since you got rid of the dreads…so just…NO!~~~~”

“Jaehyo hyung, you’re just jealous that your girlfriend might like us more than you!~” Kyung said.

“We are much funnier too. ZiKyung couple!~”

“I am VERY funny!~” Jaehyo said pointing to him. “I’m pretty damn hilarious…right?”

He looked at ______.

“Um…well…” she said with shifty eyes.

The other guys started to laugh at him.

“Y-yah!~” Jaehyo whined. “Choi ______!~”

“I’m sorry!~” she giggled. “You want the honest truth?”

“You don’t think I’m funny?!”

“Uh…Jagiya!~” she said hugging his arm. “I love you!~”

“Oh My GOD!!~” P.O. said. “Noona is daebak!!~”

“HAHAHAHAHA!~” U-Kwon laughed. “Funny, funny, funny!!~”

“Y-yah, YAH!!!~” Jaehyo laughed.

“Actually, you’re pretty funny right now.” Taeil said.

“You really don’t think I’m funny?” Jaehyo pouted looking at ______.

“Well…” ______ said looking towards the guys for some assistance. She mouthed a “Help me!~ I mean…y-yes, you’re very funny!~”

“Now, you’re just lying…” he said eyeing her with his arms crossed over his chest.

“I’m going to be honest, you are funny…when you aren’t trying to be. Then you try too hard to be funny and…that’s just a huge derpy FAIL!~~”

“Cue, the sound of crickets chirping…” Taeil said.

“Right?!” Zico laughed. “Jaehyo Hyung is a fail!”

“Yeah, Jaehyo hyung, maybe you shouldn’t try too hard.” P.O. said patting him on the back.

“I am HORRIFIED!!~” Jaehyo said.”I thought you all loved me!~”

“______-ah?” a familiar voice called.

They turned towards the voice to see who it was.

She noticed Yoseob giving Kikwang a piggyback ride.

“My ‘Birthday Buddy’ Oppa, and Yoseobbie Oppa.”

“Hi-Yeom!!~” Kikwang squealed waving to her.

“Yah! BaboKwangie, quit squirming, I WILL drop you!” Yoseob grumbled. “______-ah! He’s heavy! He’s trying to break my back!”

“You’re lucky, that I decided to come along or you’d be having a lonely noraebang experience!~”

“Hi-Yeom, Oppas!” she giggled.

“______-ah? You notice I’m getting a piggyback ride?”

“Yes Oppa?”she asked.

She was confused at first, but you kind of get used to the whole ’Kikwang-ness’.

“I have a secret motive, if I put all my weight on him, maybe he’ll shrink. That way, I will be taller!~” Kikwang sang.

______ stifled a laugh.

“Babo!~” Yoseob sang and pushed him off, causing him to fall onto his . “I wish I came alone.”

He let out a sigh.

“______-ah?” Jaehyo said walking over to them.

“Jagiya! This is…”

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Yang Yoseob, and that is…” Yoseob introduced himself and then pointed to Kikwang sitting on the ground.

“My sore …” Kikwang muttered.

“That’s ‘Sore ’.” Yoseob said. ‘More like pain in MY .”

“W-what? Yah!~ I’m Lee Kikwang a.k.a AJ! Hi-Yeom! Nice to meet you!~”

“I’d advise you against shaking his hand…” Yoseob whispered to  Jaehyo. “The babo was just rubbing his .”

“Yeah well um…on the way here, we managed to lose our maknae! I’m thinking that, Dongwoonie, feared for his life and ability to hear without a hearing aid! You look familiar by the way, I just can’t quite figure it out.” Kikwang said

“We went to high school together, Oppa.”

“Oh, really? That could be it…I think.”

“If I tell you my name, you’ll probably remember.” Jaehyo said

“He doesn’t remember, he just trying to not look like a complete babo.” Yoseob said.

“I’m Ahn Jaehyo.”

“oh…You’re right…I know now.”

“Cutest Oppa, this is my fiancé. I know Naeun told you.”

“OH!!!~ You’re the fiancé!!!~” The ‘KiSeob’ couple said in unison.

“Well, you must be different if ______ is with you.” Yoseob said.

“I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt because rumors are usually blown WAY out of proportion and greatly exaggerated.” Kikwang said.

“I like them!~” Jaehyo laughed. “I’ve been waiting to meet her friends!~ Why don’t you join us? I pretty much got dragged here. Hold on, YAH! Cucumber, what’s in the bag?”

“Nothing Hyung!~” Zico said.

“Really then why are you ALL smiling?!?! I mean, I except it from Yukwon, since he’s always smiling but it’s suspicious!~”

“Nah!!~~~” Taeil said. “It’s really nothing.”

“let me see?!”

“No!” They all yelled in unison.

“Come on!~ You’re getting even more suspicious!~” Jaehyo said. “What the hell is in the bag?!”

“Nothing!~” the all sang together.

“O-kay!~ Well I’ll let it go for now…but I want to know!”

“You’ll find out…soon.” Zico said with a smirk.

Kyung snickered to himself.

‘It’ll be so daebak.”

“YAH!!!~ What’s in there?! I want to know!~” Jaehyo whined reaching for the bag.

Taeil tried to hold it obove his head to keep it out of Jaehyo’s reach.

“Nothing!” they insisted.

“Yah! Why give it to me?! I can’t play ‘keep away’ with him! I’m not tall enough!~” Taeil whined passing it to P.O. “The maknae can take care of it!~”

______ walked over with the ‘KiSeob’ couple and they all introduced themselves.

“These are, ______’s friends and they’ll be joining us.” Jaehyo said, still concentrating on the mystery bag. “Don’t be too embarrassing!”

“Us?” Zico said. “Embarassing? Am I embarrassing?”

“You hyung?” P.O. said avoiding his eyes. “No!~ Not at all!~”

“You and Jaehyo hyung aren’t embarrassing at all.” Yukwon said.

“What?! ME?!?!” Jaehyo asked pointing at himself. “What did I do?!”

“One needs to be tranquilized...” B-Bomb said looking at Jaehyo. He turned to motion in Zico’s direction. “…and the other needs to be euthanized…”

“Euthanized?! Yah! Hyung, I am your leader!~” Zico said trying to imitate Darth Vader’s voice.

“You lump ME in with THAT?” Jaehyo said pointing at Zico. “That was the worst Darth Vader impersonation ever! Let’s just go in!~”

They all piled into a noraebang room and went a bit insane, becoming friends as if they had known each other forever.

 

 

_______________________________

what's in the bag?!