Chapter 26

Blind Love

 

______ and Jaehyo went downstairs for breakfast.

"Waaaa~ Eomeonim, this looks like a buffet." He said staring in awe, at all of the food in front of him

"Here, son-in-law, have some orange juice."

She poured him a glass and Jaehyo politely accepted it.

"Thank you, Eomeonim!~" he bowed.

"Umma! What is this?!" ______ said motioning towards the dining room table.

"You know how I love to make a feast, with a variety of different foods, when we have guests over."

"Yeah...but Umma this is enough to feed an army."

"Well, you'll just have to provide me with an army of good looking grandchildren."

Jaehyo choked on his orange juice.

“Jagiya…”

______ lightly pat his back.

“AHEM!~ I’m okay…” he coughed, taking a deep breath. 'An army of grandchildren?' he thought and leaned over to ______. "Is that even possible?"

"I don't know, but it hurts just thinking about it. That sounds SOOO painful." she whimpered. "Oh! Did you call your friends back?"

"Yeah...I had a full voicemail box, eight gazillion missed calls, and about fifty billion text messages. They were so worried that they thought I was dead."

"Jagiya, you can go out with them, you know."

"Nope, I have to stay here and watch over you to make sure you don't overdo it." Jaehyo said firmly.

"Son-in-law is always welcome here!~"

"Aish, Umma, you might as well just ask him to move in already."

"That's a good idea actually." Mr. Choi said.

Jaehyo and ______ blushed.

"Appa!~ Not you too!~"

"What? Jaehyo, is part of our family now.”

"Yeah well, Appa, as long as you don't try to adopt him...I'm good."

“I would but…you’re going to have a baby together, so I can’t."

“Appa! You can’t adopt my fiancé…you can think of him as a son, but no actual adopting.”

“Fine, fine!” Mr. Choi  said.

He grabbed a cup of coffee and went to work in his office.

“So, no ? Darn…” Jaehyo whispered earning and smack in the arm from ______.

“ert!~”

“Ow…abusive.”

“You’re such a freak.” She giggled.

“What?! I’m just saying…”

“Cut it out, or what happened this morning…is never going to happen again.”

“W-what?” he whined and pouted. “b-b-b-but…Yah, Can you eat?”

"I don't know..." ______ said looking at the food in front of her. ‘He changed the subject from something erted to something sweet and considerate?! Okay…that was weird, but cute.’

 She sniffed the food and suddenly pulled back with her hand covering .

She shook her head and whimpered.

"Try. You have to, at least try." He said attempting to feed her.

“What if I throw up on you?”

“Go ahead, throw up on me.” He said calmly.

“Eww.” She groaned sticking out her tongue.

“You can, if you want me to hug you…directly afterwards.”

The corners of his lips turned up into a smirk.

“EWWW!~”

“What?!” he asked innocently. “It’s called…sharing!~ You shared with me, so, I just have to give back. It’s only fair!~”

“YAH! We’re getting way off of what we were talking about!~” ______ giggled. “We always do this! Why can’t we just pick one topic and stick with it.”

“We could do that, but why would we want to do that? That’s no fun!”

“Come on! Pick one.”

“Okay we could talk about…hmm…”

He thought for a moment and the smirk came back.

“No.” she said without hesitation. “We’re not going to be talking about, what you want to talk about! You freak.”

“How do you know what I want to talk about?”

“I know you! I know the way you brain works.”

“If you did…you’d know how to unblock the Ulzzang website!!~” He teased in a sing-song voice.

“Oh whatever…I can look up other guys then…with IER bodies.” She scoffed.

“Haha..yeah yeah…well good luck with that!~” he chuckled with a confident grin. ‘She so won’t…’

“What’s with that expression on your face?”

“Good luck finding someone ier than your fiancé…that search will be a FAIL!~”

“We are so lucky my parents ate breakfast before we came downstairs or they’d be wondering what the hell is wrong with us!”

“They’d wonder why you’re trying to find someone ier than me.”

“Oh my god! You are SO bipolar. How can you go from being insecure, to a cocky derp, back to insecure, then over the top conceited?”

“Mhm, it’s a gift!~”

“They should’ve given you a gift receipt with it, so you can exchange it for something else!~ There is something seriously wrong…with you!~” she said pointing to him.

“You like it!~~”

“Creepy derp.”

______ got off the chair and ran away from him.

“Charlie!!~”

“YAH! Who’s Charlie?!” Jaehyo snapped. “Secret lover?”

“Oh yes…he’s my secret lover…” she answered sarcastically rolling her eyes. ‘First he thinks that Teen Top are my children and now he’s freaking out over Charlie?! Haha.’

“YAH!”

“Charlie? Come on!~”

She walked around the corner.

“What the…she has a secret lover?!~”

“Charlie!~ There you are! Are you hungry?”

“Yah…” Okay, Okay! Enough kisses.”

“Y-YAH, K-kisses?!?!~”

Jaehyo clenched his fists tightly and went around the corner to look.

“Charlie! Stop!” She giggled. “Go get him, boy!~”

“W-whoa!~”

He suddenly got tackled.

“Yah! Yaaaaah!~~~” he whined. ‘What the…a dog?! Seriously?! Charlie…is…A fricken dog?!?!’

Charlie sat on Jaehyo, him non-stop.

“He’ll your face off if you let him.”

“Yah! Stop it!~ Dog slobber!~”

Jaehyo pushed the Charlie off of him and wiped his face.

______ giggled at him.

“Good boy Charlie!~ Haha, Jagiya, you were jealous weren’t you?” she teased.

“W-what? NO! Jealous?! Me?! No way!” he pouted, crossing his arms around his chest.

He shot her irritated death glares.

“You were jealous of a dog!~” she giggled pointing at him. “Baby, Your Appa was jealous of Umma and a doggy. Isn’t he silly? How cute is Appa right now?”

Jaehyo immediately softened.

‘She’ll really make a great mother. Even, the way she tried to settle that fight over the phone last night…she just cares a lot.’ He thought. “Y-YAH! Don’t you dare, try to lift that dog food bag. I’ll do it! You go back upstairs right now, and lay down in bed. That’s where you should be right now. GET!”

“What?”

“Do I have to carry you back up to bed? Go, Now!~”

“But…Jagiya!~”

“Eat something too.”

“Aish! So demanding.”

“I’m being a fiancé and soon to be Appa. It’s my job to protect you and the baby, so go!~”

“Are you going to stay?’ she asked.

“Of course I am.”

“YAY! We can watch a movie!~”

“Oh, Blindy can see now!~” he teased. “Okay, we’ll watch a movie, which one?”

“Oooh How about Beastly?!”

“What is that about?” he asked. “Never heard of it…”

“It’s about an egotistical guy that…” ______ was beginning to explain the movie but stop. “Um…yeah…maybe not that movie.”

“Why? What is it about?” he asked again.

“Uh…nothing…never mind. We’ll choose another movie.” She said. ‘Why would he want to watch a movie like that?! So inconsiderate, ______-ah!’

“Why won’t you tell me what it about?”

He took the DVD box out of her hand to read the description.

“No…don’t!~”

He looked at it and back at her.

“Yeah…we’ll watch it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, why not?” he said simply. ‘Was she afraid to offend me?’ “It sounds interesting…let’s watch it. I won’t get offended. It’s just a movie.”

“Good, you’re prettier than him anyway.”

“As long as you know that!~”

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

They have a crazy random relationship XD haha

Jaehyo was jealous of a doggie!~ Such a derp!~