Chapter 30

Blind Love

 

 

"Jagiya! Sing!!~~” ______ begged Jaehyo, who just kept shaking his head frantically while refusing to take the microphone from her.

“Hyung says he’s our sub-vocal and nothing else.”

“Well he got drunk once and said he wanted to go to a noraebang. Then when he was sober he refused.’

“I did too, sing for you! Remember?! The hospital?!”

“Yeah of course I remember, that was embarrassing yet, funny.”

“YAH! It wasn’t meant to be funny!~”

“You sang SNSD, and you said it wasn’t meant to be funny? Jagiya is a derp..." she giggled.

"We all know...about that..." Taeil said.

"Yah!~"

"Eat my fart, Ulzzangie!"

"Tell me what's in the bag, Sharkie."

"What is in the bag? Which bag, that one?" ______ asked, getting curious.

"Yeah...don't bother asking them...They are tight-lipped."

"No, come here Noona, I'll tell you." Zico said.

Jaehyo stared in shock, with his derpy expression.

______ leaned closer so Zico could whisper it into her ear.

Jaehyo leaned in too, in an attempt to eavesdrop, but no such luck.

______ covered his ears.

"Waaaa!~ I need to see that!!!~" she giggled.

"What? What?! SEE WHAT?!~"

"Don't tell him, okay Noona?" Kyung said.

"Of course I won't!" ______ laughed. "It's funnier this way. If he knew he'd stop you."

"Aish! Fine, just ignore me!"  Jaehyo said in a sulky tone. He went to talk to Kikwang.

"Who's going next?!~" Taeil asked.

"ME!!!!~ I'll go!!~" Yoseob sang.

Kikwang and ______ looked at each other, wide-eyed.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!~" they shouted in unison.

"Birthday Buddy Oppa!!~" ______ whimpered. "I'm scared."

"Me too!" Kikwang sniffled. "Let's pray to exorcise the demon. Demon be gone!~ Demon be gone!~ DEMON BE GONE! Release the aegyo addict!~"

"Yah! First release muscle man from his thick skull!~"

Yoseob went hyper crazy.

"Yoseob Hyung!" Jaehyo laughed.

“You’re enjoying this?” ______ asked.

“This is hilarious! How are you NOT enjoying this?”

“I think I’m desensitized to it all.”

“Me too…” Kikwang nodded.

Suddenly Jaehyo’s phone rang.

He looked and noticed an unread text, so he opened it.

-Jaehyo Oppa!!~-

‘Who?’ he thought as he wrote a reply.

-Who is this?-

-It’s me!~ Naeunnie!!~ ^-^ -

"How the hell did she get my number?"

He looked at the text and made a face.

"What’s with that expression? Who is it?" ______ asked.

"Naeun..."

"WHAT?!?!~" Yoseob screamed throwing down his microphone, causing a loud feedback screech.

"AHHHH!~" everyone whined covering their ears.

"Oh...SORRY!!"

"Yah! Did you guys give her my number?!" Jaehyo asked.

"Not me." Zico said.

"Nope…”

They all shook their heads.

"She showed up earlier." Kikwang said.

"Where?" Jaehyo asked.

"After I got off the phone with ______ . It was something about you belonging to her and she wants Junhyung to join the dark side."

"She has a dark side? Son Naeun?!" ______ said. "I can't really see little Naeunnie as a bad person. She’s so sweet."

"Well, do you want to see what's in the bag?" Zico asked pulling out a few books.

"What the hell is that?" Jaehyo asked.

"Embarrassing middle school yearbooks."

"Are you kidding me?! DON'T DO IT!!!~"

"I wanna see!!" ______ said.

"NO YOU DON'T!!"

"Actually, I think I absolutely NEED to see it!"

"Aish!! I think I need a drink! Alcohol and LOTS of it!~" Jaehyo grumbled and went outside to flag down an employee.

"Okay he's gone! Let me see..."

"He was a little dorky." Taeil said. "I think we all were."

They flipped through to find Jaehyo's picture.

"KYAAAAAA!~ my adorable computer nerd!!" ______ squealed and spazzed. "Oh my god! He's so adorkable!!~"

"So if that can go to what he is now...and develop the reputation he did, I'm sure the sweet, innocent looking Naeun is perfectly capable of evil." Zico said.

Jaehyo poked his head back in.

"Is the embarrassing part over yet?"

"Still happening...you weren't gone long enough." ______ said.

He turned to leave again but she grabbed his arm pulling him down onto the seat next to her.

He sighed.

His text message notification tone went off a few times in a row.

"Is she serious?! You read it." he growled and handed the phone to ______.

-Oppa, what you doing?!?!~ ^-^ -

-Oppa, Oppa, Oppa!!!~-

-Jaehyo, why aren't you replying to Naeunnie?~ :’( -

-Jaehyo Oppa!~ you’re making me sad!!-

"Maybe she just misses you." ______ said.

"I don’t care. Who the hell constantly text messages an engaged guy like this?!?! If I didn't reply at first...isn't it obvious that I don't want to?!"

"She's being friendly."

"She should just figure it out! You and I, aren’t breaking up so easily.  We're getting married and having a baby together!!" Jaehyo snapped.

All eyes were on them.

"W-what did you say, hyung?" Kyung said with wide eyes.

"______-ah...you're pregnant?!" Yoseob asked.

"Well...that secret is out." ______ sighed.

"Oops..." Jaehyo said covering his mouth.

Suddenly everyone started to ask, nonstop, questions.

Once again, his text message notification sounded, interrupting their interrogation.

"Well isn't she persistent?" B-Bomb muttered under his breath.

"I, seriously, need to change my phone number!! This stress and drama us not good for the baby! There are already some issues and I don't want to risk anything! There's too much at stake for us! She small...let’s put her in a Tupperware container and close it...making sure to turn it upside down and super glue it shut."

"Jaehyo hyung is really weird!~" Zico said. "Why not just say you don't want to talk to her? What does this text say?"

Jaehyo tapped the screen to read the text.

-Why aren't you replying to me Oppa? Don't you like me anymore?-

"Okay...creepy. Are you sure, none of you gave her my number?"

“I promise!” Zico said.

Meanwhile Junhyung was talking to Naeun.

“Don’t you want to get back together with ______ Unnie?!”

“Yes…but that’s not going to happen.”

“But it can!~” she said turning to look at her phone for a text reply.

“Yah! I am very jealous that ______ is dating someone else now, but come on…Yah, Naeun-ah, are you even listening to me?”

“What was that Oppa?” she asked looking at him.

“Who are you texting?”

“Jaehyo Oppa…”

“What?! He’s texting with you…that little punk! He gave you his number?!” Junhyung growled.

“No…”

“No? What do you mean no?”

 

------------------------------Flashback----------------------------------------------------------

 

Naeun was awkwardly watching, as Block B went crazy over ______.

‘Jaehyo Oppa is so close with ______ Unnie. I know she’s pretty and nice but, I thought Jaehyo Oppa liked me.’

Jaehyo walked over to ______ for some grapes.

Naeun looked over, noticing he forgot his phone.

‘Hmm…Oppa might like it if he got a surprise text…but I don’t have his number. Hmm...I’m sure he wouldn’t mind…’

She picked up his phone and dialed her number so she could get his.

She deleted it from his call log and put his phone back.

 

-----------------End of flashback--------------------------------------------

 

“Okay….wait…so you stole his phone number?!” Junhyung said staring at her in disbelief.

“Well…yeah but…” Naeun replied.

“What made you think that was a good idea? It’s kind of creepy getting constant text messages from an unknown number!”

“Oppa, I told him it’s me… So I’m not an unknown number!”

‘He knows it her? Are they texting each other?! That punk should be paying attention more attention to his pregnant fiancée…’ he thought.

He did not like what he was hearing.

“He did reply to me too!!~” she pouted.

“He did?” Junhyung replied clenching his fists. ‘If he is being unfaithful…Ahn Jaehyo is going to be one DEAD Ulzzang.’ “Listen to me, Naeun-ah, stop texting him.”

“Why?!~ He still hasn’t replied yet!!~” she whined, stomping her feet.

“You said he has replied!~” Junhyung snapped.

“Well yeah when he asked, ‘Who’s this?’ and then he stopped.”

“Naeun-ah, you’re a sweet girl but you’re getting like this over a guy who is already spoken for. You aren’t one of those two-faced, home wreckers…so don’t act like one. Forget him!”

“I can’t, and I won’t! I want Jaehyo Oppa. I refuse to give up. I love him!~” She said showing Junhyung her phone.“I’ve sent him all these texts, see? I just need to wait for the reply.”

‘Aish, this stubborn little girl, she's confusing a little crush for love.’ Junhyung thought and sighed. ‘Well, at least I know Ahn Jaehyo isn’t texting her back, so he’s probably still faithful to ______ or, at least, he better be...’

 

 

______________________________________________________

And, the drama begins. XD