Chapter 24

Blind Love

 

______ took Jaehyo up to her room, after having a talk with her parents.

He looked around and smiled. It was his first time being in her room.

“Waaaa!~ I like your room! It’s so cute and girly.”

“Uh…yeah! Hello?!~~~ What am I?” she asked with attitude.

“Mine.” He answered with a grin.

“Okay…that’s true…but besides that.”

“My fiancée.”

“That’s the same thing…I’m looking for gender.”

“Male?” he teased.

“YAH!!~” ______ growled.

She picked up a random stuffed animal, and whipped it at him.

He caught the toy that was flying towards his face.

“Whoa! Vicious woman!~ Are you trying to kill me…with a…oooh Pikachu?!~” he said looking at the stuffed animal in his hands.

“Oh yeah…Junhyung Oppa, gave that to me.” She said lying down on her bed.

“Eww!” he shrieked, loosening his grip on it so it fell on the ground.

“Pika Pika!~” the toy said.

“Whoa!~ what the hell?! That thing just talked!~” Jaehyo shouted, pointing to the Pikachu, with derpy look on his face.

______ watched as he poked it again, and quickly stood back.

“Pikachu!~~”

“Derpy Oppa!~” she giggled.

“Uh…yeah?”

“You’re such a weirdo.” She giggled. “You just answered when I called you Derpy Oppa.”

“YAH!

“Come here!~” she said patting the unoccupied side of the bed.

He lay down next to her and they snuggled up.

“I really don’t like that nickname. How about we come up with another one? You can call me Appa.” He said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Oh, EWWW! Creepy! No! You derp.”

“Stop it!~” He whined. “I am not!~ you can call me Jagiya!~~”

“Well it’s better than Appa, you ert.” She said, playfully smacking him in the chest.

“Don’t abuse your Jagiya!~”

“Mehrong!~” she teased

“Yah!” he whined and she wrapped her arms around his torso. “I miss you, you know?” he whispered into her hair.

“I miss you more.”

“I doubt that…” he chuckled.

He looked over at her desk and saw the high school yearbooks.

“You were looking through yearbooks?”

“Now that I can…I’ve been looking through old pictures.”

“I do that too” he said. ‘Yeah…when I want to feel like a masochist.’

“It’s like seeing it for the first time, because I kind of am.”

“What were you looking for?” he asked. She smiled and he immediately knew what, or more so, who she was looking for. Him. “No! Don’t look!~”

“I already did!~”

“Aish!~ I hate yearbooks.” He pouted.

“You hate yearbooks?”

“Yep!”

“Why?” she asked softly.

“It reminds me that I used to be really handsome but I’m not anymore.”

“Says who?!” She snapped.

“What?”

“Who said you aren’t handsome? Whoever said that is an idiot? Or blind.”

“Blind?” he laughed.

“Yah! Blind girl never thought you were ugly and I still don’t. What stupid derp told you that you are?”

“Me, and the friends that didn’t want to be my friend anymore.”

“Oh well that explains…so much. You want me to not call you derp Oppa?! Then don’t act like one! It’s seems like you’re the blind one now. How can you call those people like Kim Kitae, your friends? You know that I’m right.”

“The scars are still there…they aren’t gone yet.” He argued.

“Honestly, the only scars of yours that matter to me are the ones inside. Are you ready to tell me what the hell was going on with you?” she asked.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her pulling her close.

“I’ll tell you…” he whispered and began to let all the things that he keeps inside, out.

Everything about his insecurities and his dream.

“That’s why you were avoiding me? You thought that I would reject you?”

“Yes…I guess it was just me pitying myself again.”

“Those scars don’t change the way I feel about you.” She said caressing his cheek.

“You don’t think that was prettier?” he said pointing to picture of him in the yearbook.

“No…not really. I like you better now.”

“Why?” he asked.

“Well, I have you now, but back then you were a . I’d rather have you now.”

“Despite the looks?”

“Jagiya…” she said getting a smile from him.

“Yeah?” he asked, clearly happy that she used the new nickname.

She flicked his forehead.

“Derpy babo Oppa!” she scolded. “Aish!~”

“Ouch!” he whined rubbing the spot she hit. “Yah!~ what the hell was that for?!”

“Don’t change yourself just because it’s what others want from you. I wouldn’t change a thing about you, but if it’s what you want, I promise to be completely supportive of your choice. I fell in love with a faceless blurry blob.”

“A ‘faceless blurry blob’?!”

“Yep…a ‘faceless blurry blob’.”

“Aish! I hope I was the best ‘faceless blurry blob’ that you knew! I better have been.” He said eyeing her.

“Well, I don’t know, I knew a lot of ‘blurry blobs’. Everyone I met was a ‘blurry blob’. Tall ones, short ones, female blobs, male blobs, skinny blobs, and a derpy blob. The derpy blob was definitely my favorite ‘blurry blob’ of all the blobs I’ve met.” She teased.

“Y-YAH! Was that supposed to be a compliment? If it was, you really have to work on that. It was CRAP!~ Okay, it was kind of cute…but mostly…pfft!~” he gave her two thumbs down.

“Did I say it was you? NOPE! Waaaa!~ did you just insult yourself by making an assumption? Ooh!~”

“YAH!” he pouted.

“You’re so cute!~" She giggled and snuggled close.

Jaehyo smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Yah, I know we met in high school and didn't realize it, but what if we did."

"If we did...I would've gotten ."

"Hmm…if I remember correctly, the night that we conceived this baby, you initiated it. So, I think I would be the one to get ."

"Nah! I was a good girl, but I'm tempted to look up my Ulzzang fiancé online right now."

"Well you're on bed rest so REST in BED." He said holding her down.

"Yah! You just don't want me to swoon over your prettiness." She said trying to squirm out of his grasp.

"You can swoon over me all you want...I don't mind." he said with a cocky smirk.

"Waaaa!~ Of course...you get all of that insecurity out and you're perfectly fine with being conceited.”

“Conceited?!?!”

“Yep, very conceited!~ don’t let your head get too big now. It might go…POP!~” She teased. She looked down, placing her hand over her tummy. “Oh baby, I am so sorry for your Appa. Please don't turn out to be a derp too. I'm begging you. I hope that you will realize that there are a lot of toys that can talk and make noise, unlike your Appa, who seems to think Pikachu is alive and possessed by some kind of demon."

"Y-yah!!~ I just didn't expect it, that’s all! Don’t you be telling our baby that I’m a derp! What if he or she or she believes you?” He snapped trying to look serious and angry.

‘He’s such a fail…’ she giggled seeing the corner of his mouth turn up into a smile. “Appa is a Bad actor too. He’s such a fail.”

“I love how comfortable we are with each other. We can just get right back into making fun of each other.” Jaehyo laughed.

“Mm…See?! Don’t you feel much better now that you don’t have to keep it all bottled up inside?”

“Mm…I do. I feel better.” He said softly. “Why didn’t I tell you sooner?! It was so much easier than I thought it would be.”

“Yeah…why?” she asked running her fingers through his hair, lightly scratching his scalp. “I know you like it when I do this…”

"Are you trying to make me fall asleep?"

"You don't look like you have been getting a lot of sleep lately..."

"I haven't...It hard to sleep when I feel so lonely and guilty."

"Well you're not going to be lonely tonight because I'm here." she said kissing his lips.

He smiled against her lips and kissed her back.

They continued to talk for a little while until they both fell asleep.

 

  

___________________________________________________________

 

Pika Pika~

And DerpHyo FINALLY tells her what's been bothering him!~ XD