Chapter 33

Blind Love

 

 “Not as much as before…” ______ said honestly. “…but I still think it’s because she likes you.”

“She has no respect for you though, does she?” Jaehyo growled. ‘That’s what I hate the most! ______ is here standing up for her, but Naeun doesn’t even care about her! If she did she wouldn’t act so psycho.’

“Jagiya…Can we talk about this later? It’s getting late and I’m tired.”

“It’s 7PM…who’s being a lazy now?”

“Yah…I’m pregnant! It makes me tired. You can stay up but I don’t know if I can…” she yawned.

______ gave them both a goodnight kiss before heading up to bed.

 “Hyungnim, what do you think?” Jaehyo asked.

“Me?” TOP asked pointing to himself.

“Yeah, from what you just heard, what do you think?”

“I think my baby sister is letting her love for Naeun get in the way…"

“See, he thinks so too…” he muttered to himself. “We’ve been getting into so many arguments over this. I know that ______ trusts her and all but, Naeun is betraying that trust! I really don’t care if I have to be mean about it.”

“That might be the better way. You should be firm about it.” TOP said. ‘He seems really determined, for ______’s sake. That proves that he loves her.’

They talked and bonded all night.

______ woke up the next morning and the guys were still talking.

“Oh My God! It’s…” she said looking at her phone for the time. ‘Aish I hate the blurriness when I wake up sometimes, but my eyesight has gotten a lot better since the surgery, so YAY!~’ “…it’s 7:45AM…”

“Oh well would you look that…it is!~” TOP said checking the time for himself.

“Waaaa!~ I can’t believe it!” Jaehyo said.

“Me neither!~ I can’t believe you missed out on your beloved beauty sleep!~” _____ teased, kissing the top of his head.

“Yah!”

“Seunghyunnie Oppa aren’t you and Jiyong Oppa supposed to be doing your mentoring jobs?”

“Why? Did Bang Minsoo call?”

“Nope…I just remember these things.” She said. “You better not cancel. I know, you can go, and you could give me back my fiancé!”

Jaehyo laughed.

 Where is her house?”

“W-what?”

“What is her address?”

“Why?”

“It has gone on long enough. I’m seriously, about ready to rip my hair out of my head.”

______ glared at him.

"Jagiya...don't be too mean to her."

"I think I have to."

"Jagiya!!"

"What? I'm not too concerned with her feelings right now! All I care about is protecting my family. This stress and drama isn't good for you and our baby."

"______-ah, little sister, you know that this has to happen. You're sensitive because you think of Naeun like you'd think of Minsoo and the other Teen Top boys." TOP said

"Of course I do."

"Then, you can't come."

"Oh, I have to come." she said firmly. "She's in school right now, isn't she?"

"After school, then."

"Well don't just wait around, outside, the school for her to come out!"

"I won't do that...I'll wait outside of her house. That's why I need her address."

"Yah, Jagiya that is so much worse."

"I want to freak her out too...so she'll back off and leave us alone! That way I can focus on us and our wedding."

Later that day Jaehyo and ______ were on a date in the park.

"I don't remember the last time we spent a day out like this." she said holding onto his arm.

"Well, it has been a while." Jaehyo said.

"It's a nice day today. It was raining a lot the other day but today it’s so bright and beautiful."

"You mean like you?"

"Aww...Jagiya!~ you’re so cheesy." she giggled.

"I'm not joking right now."

He was so glad to not have a phone right now. He hadn't thought about the Naeun craziness for hours.

"Jagiya..."

"Whenever I'm with you...you make me forget everything else. I get to focus on you and making you happy. That's what I want to do."

She stared at him.

"I am happy...it doesn't take much from you, for me to be happy."

"I know I used to be so insecure about you loving me but now I know that I don't have to be."

"All you have to do is be...yourself, my incredibly handsome, derpy, computer nerd."

"I sound like a contradiction. What is a derpy nerd anyway?! Is it even possible?"

"Only for you, my Jagiya. You are the only derpy computer nerd that I have ever met..."

"Yah..."

"...but that's okay...you're pretty!~~" she giggled caressing his cheek.

He turned his head to kiss her palm.

"I'll show you that computer side of me. I was a video game addict."

"Yeah...I read your yearbook." she giggled.

"Aish...I forgot about that." he grumbled.

"You think you can win against me on any video."

"Oh, I don't think I can, I know I can. There's an arcade nearby. I can show you my mad skills, A-yo!"

"Waaaa.!~ That was so insanely derpy."

"Let's go!" he said.

Jaehyo pulled her arm, but she resisted, keeping her feet planted firmly on the ground.

“No…I’m too embarrassed…” she said softly.

“Why? You’re afraid that you’ll lose?” he asked.

“No, that’s not it.”

“Then, what is it?” he asked.

“You’re embarrassing!~” she whined.

“YAH!!~”

“Who are you, you strange pretty man?!” she yelled.

He leaned in to kiss her, wrapping his arms around her so she couldn’t run away.

She giggled against his lips as she kissed him back.

“You’d kiss a stranger back?”

“Apparently…”

“Oh, and I’m the ?” he teased.

______ glared at him, feel open.

“YAH!” she snapped, shoving him away from her.

“Come back here.”

“Mehrong!~” ______ teased sticking her tongue out at him.

She giggled and ran away.

“Y-yah!”

Their chase ended when they got to the arcade.

______ looked over at Jaehyo, his eyes lit up like a kid going into a candy store.

“Jagiya, you are too adorable right now.”

“I finally get to show you my love for video games and whoop your in everyone.” He said with a smirk.

“Oh, is this a challenge?”

“No, I’m just stating a simple fact. I will whoop your in everyone.”

“What happens if I win?” she asked.

“Be serious, that’s not going to happen.”

“Waaaa!~ You’re confident.”

“I am.” He agreed with a nod. “Ready to lose?”

“Are you?” she asked narrowing her eyes at him.

They started their competition and she beat him a few times.

“Aish! Wait…that’s beginners luck! Re-do!~”

“Competitive freak.” She giggled. “If I beat you this time…what do I get?”

“Me?” he asked.

“Nah I want something else…”

“YAH!”

“What? I already have you! I don’t want or need another one. That would just be too much. I’ll stick with this one.”

“Right, because the original is the best.”

“Cocky bastard…I shouldn’t keep saying things to add to that ego of yours.” She laughed. “I should pop that bubble before it does so on its own.”

“Y-…”

“Jaehyo Oppa?” a familiar female voice head.

‘I don’t even need to turn around…I know it’s Naeun.’ Jaehyo thought. ‘AISH! I just got my mind off of this crap, and now…she has to show up? Why couldn’t she wait until later.’

“______ Unnie.”

“Annyeong, Naeunnie.” ______ said bowing politely.

Jaehyo clenched his fists tightly at his sides.

“Moment ruiner…” he muttered under his breath.

“Jaehyo Oppa, I’ve been texting you.” Naeun said.

“Yeah I know.”

“You know? Then why…why haven’t you replied?” she asked with a pout.

“Calm down, don’t lose your cool in a public place. Take deep breaths.” ______ whispered.

He did as she said, and calmed down.

“So…what are you two up to?” Naeun asked, nosily.

“I’m on a date with my fiancée, what does it look like?” he said in a rude tone.

“Oh…” Naeun said giving ______ a death glare.

Luckily, ______ didn’t notice it.

Jaehyo did.

‘How the hell can I stay calm, when ______ doesn’t even notice these things?’ he thought. 'The anger is coming back, I'm sure she can tell.'

“What’s wrong Oppa?”

“YAH!! Son Naeun!! Cut the crap!!” he growled.

 

 

___________________________________________________

awww...Why'd she come now?! They were trying to enjoy their date!~