Chapter 10

Blind Love

YAY! New Chapter!!~

 

Jaehyo was woken up by his cell phone ringing.

He grumbled trying to smother himself with a pillow.

"Aish!!~ Yeoboseyo..." he answered still half asleep.

"Lazy Oppa!! Wakey wakey? ~" ______ said in a sing-song tone.

He instantly brightened up at the sound of her voice.

"______-ah!!~ I am...I'm awake!"

He sat up quickly.

"I miss you, boyfriend!!~"

"Yeah you better miss me, because I miss you..."

She smiled.

"Let's go on that date!"

"Now?!" he whined.

"Oh..You don't want to? i think, maybe, Junhyung Oppa might be free now...I could always call him up..."

"Hell no!! You're MY girlfriend! ~ How many times have I told you? I do not share!!"

"Then spend time with me! I'm bored Oppa! ~"

"Am I your first choice?"

"Yes of course."

"Are you sure?"

"Nah! I'm imagining that i'm about to ring your doorbell but I'm probably at someone else house."

"Typical blind girl." he said getting out of bed to rush towards the front door. "Well I shouldn't stereotype like that against every blind girl. It's most likely just my blind girl."

"Yah, Oppa!!~"

He looked through the peephole and smirked.

"Can you find the doorbell Blindy? Hurry up...its right there. Push it already! Then I can let you in."

"Yah!! Creeper Oppa...if you're by the door why won't you let me in?" she pouted.

"You're cute when you pout." he laughed. "It's more fun to mess with you! ~"

"Fine...jerk...I'll leave then...Maybe Seungri Oppa is free...”

"Yah!! Get your in here...NOW!"

Jaehyo opened the door and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You didn't like that threat huh?"

"NO!" he growled hanging up the phone. "Let’s go on our date!!~ We need a first date? It's my first ever so it better be good...or you're FIRED!"

"Fired as what? Your friend or your girlfriend?"

"I can't fire you as my girlfriend! Come on now! ~~ Be realistic! ~" he said.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Meanie! ~"

"I'm not mean..."

"Are too! ~"

"Nuh uh! ~"

"Yep! ~~"

"Nooo!~"

"Mhm~~"

"Yah!!~~ What do you want to do on our date?"

"Sing to me!!~~~" she aquealed and begged.

"W-what? I-I c-can't..." he stuttered. "I don't know how..."

"Really? Then why did you keep insisting...'noraebang!~ noraebaaaang!!~' when you were drunk." she teased trying to imitate his voice.

"Yah! Was that zupposed to be me?!?!~~"

"Mhm~~"

"I DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT? What do you think I am a squirrel?"

"No a fierce y chipmunk!~"

"I'll take the fierce and y...but CHIPMUNK?!"

"Rabid Racoon?"

"Rabbit Racoon?! What's a rabbit racoon?!?! Is it a gray bunny with a black mask around its eyes with a puffy ringed tail?"

______ snickered and couldn't hold her laugh in anymore.

"Haha Oppa! I'm the blind one...I don't need a deaf babo boyfriend!~" she giggled.

"Yah!~ what did you say then?" he whined.

"Rabid! Rabid!!~ R-A-B-I-D not R-A-B-B-I-T!!~ What kind of grades did you get in school Oppa?" She asked, still giggling.

"I'm good with computers...I'm a quick typer...with no typos." He informed her and then felt the urge to smack himself. 'Yeah that's not y...why did I tell her that?!?!'

"Poor Sleepy Oppa...you shouldn't stay up talking on the phone all night..."

"Tell my girlfriend that!! Yah! I can't help it my brain is half asleep...i like a rabbit racoon better."

"Why won't you sing for me?!" she pouted.

"I can't...I ...Why you want me to sing anyway? Do you want me to embarass myself..."

"No...Have you ever sung to a girl before?"

"I wasn't exactly thinking about that kind of thing...It wasn't to find romance just...yeah..." he stated simply. She made a face at him. "What's with that look?"

"You were such a ..."

"Mm...I know."

"No more random women for you!"

"What?...You jealous."

"No...Just protecting what's mine."

He smiled and his cheeks turned slightly pink.

"So you ARE jealous.."

"Yah! I want to be selfish too, Jaehyo Oppa. If you want to keep me all to yourself, i get to keep you all to myself."

"I'm okay with that..."

She waited while he got dressed and then they went out on a date.

Jaehyo was getting pissed off at the guys that were checking her out.

"Oppa...cheer up..."

"Aish! Can't you hear that?" he growled.

"Yeah...but I ignore it..."

"It reminds me of...well exactly how I was."

"Bipolar? You're still like that."

"YAH!~ Not what meant...I am not!!!" he whined and crossed his arms over his chest. "Don't be a meanie blindy!~ i might try to leave you here."

"Liar!~"

"Try me.."

"You try to act cold Oppa but you're not..."

"Am too!~"

"Noo~" she insisted, kissing his cheek. "I should know. You aren't heartless."

"Yes I am!~"

"If you don't have a heart...what is that thing pounding in your chest right now?" she said putting her hand over his heart, causing it to beat faster. "Oh...see? It's beating faster now..."

"That's not a heart!! Its wild horse hooves!!" he said.  "Aish! That's all it is! Don't you know that?"

"Babo!" she scolded and playfully smacked him in the chest.

"Nuh uh!!~~"

He smiled and kissed her lips.

"I'll be right

"Ahn Jaehyo?" a male voice said.

"Hyung?" Jaehyo said in a barely audible whisper. 'What the hell?!'

"Long time no sees...How have you been?"

"Oh yeah, now you care...who's fault is that?! You ditched me remember?"

"I'm sorry...Jaeh..."

"Don't act with me..." Jaehyo snapped at his ex-best friend.

"Let's just talk..."

"Let's not...you're someone I erased from my life..."

"Jaehyo-ya..."

"Oppa?" ______ said returning from the bathroom.

The two men turned to look at her.

"Let's go.." Jaehyo said leading her away.

"Jaehyo-ya, who?"

"She's my girlfriend...Do you mind shoving your eyes back into your head?! Or shall I do it for you?!"

"Ahn Jaehyo...I'm still your hyung...we were best friends..."

"Well those are just meaningless empty words now...aren't they? I don't respect you amymore, Hong Kitae..." Jaehyo snapped. "You are nothing but a forgotten stranger..."

"Wait...you're the one that ditched Jaehyo Oppa?!" ______ said.

The guy, Kitae, just stared at her.

"Huh?"

"______-ah..."

"Are you really that much of a heartless jerk?"

"What? Me?!" Kitae asked pointing at himself.

"Mhm..."

"She's hott...where did you find this one? You are really y..."

"You are really..." she started to speak and both guys looked at her.

"Ruggedly handsome?" Kitae asked with a smirk.

"I was going to say desperate..." she said. "...not to mention way too overly confident and cocky..."

"Have you met Jaehyo?" he asked motioning toward her boyfriend standing next to her.

"Of course. Jaehyo Oppa may have been a jerk playboy like you once before...but one think I've noticed about him is his loyalty. Don't bad mouth my Oppa if you don't even measure up to him."

"Wawa!~ this girl has got spunk too."

"You know what you are?"

"What's that baby?"

"A disgusting pig..." she stated simply.

"Y-YAH!!~" Kitae yelled in hias own defense.

She just shrugged in response.

"Let's go Oppa." ______ said slipping her hand into, Jaehyo's, who could barely hide his smile.

'She just stood up for me...and it was...really hott...' he thought.as she.dragged him away.

"Jaehyo Oppa...why were you friends with that...thing? You keep saying you have no heart but the way you are...is nothing like that..."

He stared at her.

"You melted my heart. It was enclosed in thick layers if solid ice.."

"Aww...Oppa...that's not true...you're pretty much a crazy dork."

"Only with you...because I trust you and I can open up. I tell you everything that no one else knows about me."

"Really?!'

"Mhm...I hope you know that you can trust me...with anything."

"I do...I know I can trust you..."

"So you can tell ME things instead of Yong Junhyung, okay?" he asked hopefully.

______ couldn't help but giggle.

"Yes...of course Jaehyo Oppa..." she giggled. 'Somehow...I just knew he'd bring up Junhyung Oppa sometime...haha...'

After the date Jaehyo walked her home.

Seungri was pacing back and forth.

"Aish!!~ Choi ______!!!~ Do you realize what it is?!?!" he scolded.

"Yes Seungri Oppa...it's five minutes BEFORE the time I said I would be home."

"You brought her home early?" TOP asked. "Maknae...we were wondering where you went...we have to worry when you disappear."

"Oppa...Seungri Oppa is being a weirdo..."

"What's so new about that?"

"Well Seunghyunnie Oppa if it was up to me...I would've stayed out longer but Jaehyo Oppa insisted."

"Who are you talking to?" Seungri asked.

"Get back inside already...She's talking to me." TOP said. "You didn't need to come early...I trust you, ______-ah. You say he's trustworthy...and I'll believe you."

"I trust Jaehyo Oppa...I love...I love him..."

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!~" Seungri screamed.

TOP rolled his eyes.

"Do you love my sister too?"

"Me?" Jaehyo asked turning red.

‘I DO!!!~’ Seungri screamed in his mind.

"I already know the answer to that.." ______ said. "Nope...Jaehyo Oppa is a poopie."

"Yah!" Jaehyo said.

'Nope...I can tell by the way he looks at her.  I know that ______ never trusts just anyone...there must be something she knows about him. There must be more to this Ahn Jaehyo, than meets the eye.' TOP thought.

"Why would you say that?"

"You brought me home early..." she whined. “You’d obviously rather be alone than hang out with me.”

Jaehyo chuckled.

"Well Blindy it's getting dark and you wouldn’t be able to see even the silhouette of a figure. It's dangerous...you could walk into a tree or trip over your own foot...maybe bump into some guy in the park, knocking him into a fountain. Leaving the guy to walk home, completely soaking wet and freezing cold."

______ covered to stiffle a giggle.

"Okay...What are the odds that I will do that again?!? Yah! Jaehyo Oppa!!"

"What?! I'm just being honest."

"You meanie jerk!"

"Redundant!~ Now...go to sleep..."

"Lazy Oppa...YOU just want to sleep!!!" ______ accused.

"No way!!~" he lied. "You need anger management..."

"What?!" TOP asked turning his sister to face him. “What does that mean? What did you do?”

"Seunghyunnie Oppa, you know that I don't judge people without knowing them but the guy was a pig."

"Don't ever stand up to him like that again...That guy, Kim Kitae, has no problem hitting women...Did he seem nice to you?!?"

"No…not at all...”

“Exactly…”

“Well…that's why I had to snap at him."

"Well think of yourself first. Don’t risk your life. He’s not worth it." Jaehyo scolded. 'And neither am I...' “I’m going to go home and sleep…you should do the same. Annyeong!~”

“I told you that you’re a lazy ! Kiss me first!~”

“Your brother is watching…” he said through his teeth.

“Seunghyunnie Oppa…I’ll be right in.”

“Mm…Good night Jaehyo-ssi.” TOP said turning towards the house.

“Aren’t you going with him?” ______ asked glaring at Seungri, who was still standing there eyeing them.

“Wasn’t planning to…”

“YAH! Lee Seunghyun!” TOP growled.

He grabbed the maknae by the back of his collar before dragging him into the house, despite his constant protesting.

“Wait…no!!!!~~~~” Seungri whined reaching out his arms, trying to grab on whatever he could.

Jaehyo just blinked in confusion and ______ sighed.

She kissed her boyfriend good night and went into the house.

“Seunghyun Oppa!!! ~”

“Yeah?” he replied.

“I’m going to do it! I want to do the surgery. I’d feel so much better.”

“It better not be just for him!” Seungri growled.

“It’s not Oppa! It would help my confidence and I would like to see what the world actually looks like. Has it changed since we were kids?”

“Yes…a lot.”

“Even better!!~ It’s settled then! I’m doing the surgery!!~” She squealed, jumping up and down.

“Are you going to tell him?” TOP asked.

“I’ll tell Jaehyo Oppa the next time we meet!” she said happily. ‘And hopefully the meeting after that…I’ll actually be able to see his face.’

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! I'm home!

with more money than I left with XD haha

Whoever invented that documents to go app is a genius