Chapter 35

Blind Love

 

Naeun came skipping happily towards her house.

"Hyung...she gives me the creeps…” Junhyung’s little brother, Junsung, said.

"Junsung-ah..." he scolded.  "Naeun...why are you so smiley?"

"Oh, Annyeong!! Junhyung Oppa, guess what?!~"

"What?"

"I kissed Jaehyo Oppa."

"What?!?!"

"It felt good to have my first kiss with him."

"Yah!! Son Naeun, you better not still be trying to take him from ______."

"I almost made ________ Unnie cry today."

"What?! Why?! Is that why you’re skipping? Does it make you happy to hurt someone who cares about you?”

“I didn’t mean to hurt her…I just wanted him.” she pouted.

“Well, you’re not going to get him because they belong together, as much as I hate to admit it.”

“Oppa, do you still love Unnie?”

“______ And I were always close. We dated all throughout high school. How can I not still have feeling for her? She was my girlfriend for years, so if Ahn Jaehyo makes another mistake, I will be there for her. I’m hoping he won’t mess up for her sake, and the baby.”

Naeun looked down at her feet.

“Oppa, should I move on?”

Junhyung stared at her.

“Are you kidding me?! I’ve been trying to tell you that the whole time! You got yourself into this mess because of your crush on Ahn Jaehyo.”

“It’s not just a crush!”

“Yes! Yes, it is! It is just a crush, nothing more! You may think it’s something more, but it’s not.”

“Yes it is!”

“Quit being so stubborn! When you love someone you don’t try to mess with their relationship! I love Choi ______, so I gave her up.”

“It’s not that easy to give up.”

“I know that, but you’re messing up your relationship with ______, as well. Look for a guy your age.”

“But…”

“No protesting…just move on.”

Naeun sighed in defeat.

“Fine…I’ll try.”

Another month had passed without, ______ and Jaehyo, hearing anything from Naeun.

Jaehyo was so relieved and happy.

“I love being drama free, don’t you?”

“Jagiya, you sound high.” ______ giggled.

“Nope I’m just excited to find out that we’re having a baby girl.” He said throwing his fists in the air.

“You seem so confident about that.”

“Of course…because I just know that our baby is going to be a girl.”

“It would be so funny if the doctor says it’s a bo-…”

“Nope! It’s going to be a girl.” Jaehyo said, cutting her off.

“Haha but what if it’s a b-…”

“Not going to happen! We are DEFINITELY going to have a baby girl.”

“If could be a b-…”

“NOPE! Baby girl!~~”

“Or a…”

“Or a baby girl?” he asked.

“You’re such a derp.” ______ laughed. “Baby, kick Appa! Kick him! Kick him hard!~”

“Yah! Don’t tell her that!~ She loves Appa.”

“You’re just so convinced that we’re having a girl.”

“Hell yeah.” He said using her laptop to bring up Google search.

“What are you looking up?”

“Stuff!~~” he answered in a sing-song voice.

“What kind of stuff?”

“Shah!~ I’m concentrating! No distracting me.”

“No distracting you? What’s a distraction for you?”

“You, talking in my ear.”

“Me, talking into your ear? So this doesn’t distract you?” she asked kissing his neck.

“You’re a damned tease!” he growled. “Ooh look, myth on how to predict the baby’s gender.”

“Are you serious, right now?” ______ asked just staring at him.

Jaehyo dug into his pocket, pulled out his apartment key, and placed it on the table in front of her.

“Go ahead…”

______ gave him a ‘wtf’ look.

“Jagiya? Is your brain broken?” she asked.

“Yah! No, come here.” he said pulling her onto his lap. “Pick it up.”

“Why? What does it do?”

“It’s to predict, the little girl that I know we are having.”

“How is a key supposed to predict that?”

“Just do it…Please?”

She picked up the key from the two points.

“There.”

“NO! Are you trying to make our baby a hermaphrodite?!?!”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“It says here that if you pick it up from the thin end, it’s a girl. The base means it’s a boy. You didn’t do either!”

“You’re such a derp! How the hell is that supposed to predict anything?!’

“Hmm what about this one? Have I gained weight during this pregnancy?” He asked looking down at his stomach. “Oh my god!~ I’m fat aren’t I?”

______ snickered at his diva-like act.

“Oh yeah...you look like you’re the pregnant one instead of me!!” she said sarcastically while poking his stomach. “Ow! Jagiya, I think your fat just broke my knuckle!~”

“How? Fat is soft.”

“Yeah, and that, you are not. So you see my point? Aww…my poor Jagiya, your brain has turn into mush!” she laughed.

"Seems like everything had been going well since your last visit. The baby and mother are perfectly healthy."

They went over the ultrasound and watched as the doctor pointed out the different body parts of their baby.

"Would you like to hear the gender?"

"You can tell what it is now?"

"Yes, but I am required to ask because there are many couples who wish for it remain a surprise until delivery."

"We want to know!" the expectant parents shouted in unison.

The doctor moved the wand around and got it into the right position so he could get a good view.

"There we go."

'Girl. Girl. Come on, give me my girl.' Jaehyo thought, crossing his fingers on both hands.

"Congratulation, there is your baby...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...girl!~"

Jaehyo randomly started to laugh like a maniac.

"YES!!~ Oh my god, that is so daebak!!!~"

______ looked so serious.

"Oh...my...god, Jagiya."

"I told you!~"

She shook her head and rolled her eyes at him.

“Oh don’t mind him doctor, he’s just gone completely insane.”

“Yah! I was right! I knew it! I just knew it! Sir, I could just kiss you!!!~” Jaehyo said excitedly. “…but, I won’t…that would be weird. Yah, ______-ah! Didn’t I tell you, it would be a girl?!”

“He’s been telling for a while. After that last appointment.” She told the doctor. “He just really wants a baby girl.”

“Oh yeah, Doctor I have a quick question.” Jaehyo said.

______ got off the examination table and looked at him, curiously.

‘What is he going to ask?’

“Yeah, what is it?” the doctor asked.

“I-It’s about . I-is it safe…to…you know?”

“Oh! Yes, it’s perfectly fine. As long as you’re not being too rough about it.”

“Okay…good. I wanted to make sure.”

______ was turning red.

She rubbed her temples.

‘Oh my god…my Jagiya, seriously. That’s not awkward…at all…’ she thought grabbing onto his arm. She bowed to  the doctor. “OKAY! Well, thank you, Doctor!~ Come on, Jagiya let’s go…”

“W-wait…but…”

“Nope, let’s go now, before you ask something else…” she muttered under her breath, as she dragged him out the door.

After the appointment, they were walking in the park.

“What are you doing? You’re distracted and smiling like a derp.” ______ asked.

“I’m just watching the little girls…” he answered with a grin.

“What?!?! You might want to think about that you just said, especially with that look on your face.”

“What did I say?” He asked with his derp face. Then it hit him. “N-no! NO! That’s not what I meant! I’m not a pedo! I’m just…YAH!~”

______ giggled.

“I know…you’re happy.”

“Didn’t I tell you!” he chuckled. “She’s going to be Appa’s little girl.”

“We’re going to have to protect her from guys like you.”

“Oh right…the smart ones.”

“Not what I meant.” She laughed. “..And you know it.”

“I know what you meant.” he said with a smirk. “The good looking ones.”

“Appa is a cocky derp.” ______ laughed rubbing her tummy. “No, Jagiya, I meant the ty one.”

“Y-YAH!!! I am not! BUT, you’re right. I think it’s safer to just keep her away from ALL guys. Seriously…any guys like her Appa are off limits.”

“So the geeks, the derpy ones, and the pretty guys, are out. What does that leave us with?”

“I don’t know…but we have sixty years to figure that out.” He said.

“Sixty years?!”

“Yep…I’m not changing my mind!~ Come on, let's go home!~"

"Why?"

"Didn't you hear what I asked the doctor?"

"Oh yeah, i heard..."

"Come on! Let's go!~~~"

"Nah!~"

"But why not?!~" he whined, throwing a tantrum. "Appa, needs some Umma love!~"

______ rolled her eyes.

"Well...it has been a few months..."

"So that's a yes?"

"Mhm..."

"Come on! Come on! COME ON!~" he said pulling her to the apartment. "Why are you walking so slow?! Aish!"

He picked her up, threw her over his shoulder, and carried her to their apartment.

"YAH!~ Put me down! Yah, Baby, kick Appa! Kick him!!!~" she giggled.

 

 

____________________________________________________________

Jaehyo's getting his baby girl! ♥♥