Chapter 9

Blind Love

^thanks again to ChooHeee for another A-MAZING Poster!~ ^-^ ♥♥^

 

 

______ was about to push Jaehyo off and pull away from the kiss but she didn’t want to.

It felt so right.

She started to kiss him back.

He s his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him to deepen the kiss.

“Jaehyo Oppa, your heart is beating so fast…” ______ whispered pulling her lips away from his.

“Yeah…I know…and it’s all your fault.” He whined.

“My fault? Why?” She giggled.

“I just can’t seem to stay away from you.”

“I got a simple solution to that…”

“Oh yeah? What’s that?” he asked curiously looking at her for her answer.

“Don’t…”

“Don’t?” he repeated, feeling a bit confused. “Don’t what?”

“Don’t stay away from me. Stop trying to push me away! The two times we have kissed, both this time and the last time, you initiated it.”

“I know…”

“You seem to know a lot…are you a genius? You’ve said ‘I know’ so many times.” He grumbled under her breath.

“I know that too.”

“Aish! Just no more kissing me!!~” she snapped.

She was beginning to get frustrated with him.

“But you liked it just as much as I did…You wanted to kiss me too…”

“Yeah I did…but how do I know you actually wanted to kiss me?”

“Maybe, because I did it…” he stated in a ‘duh’ tone. “I thought you could tell when you felt my heart beating so quickly…”

“I’m waiting to actually hear it from you…What do I mean to you?”

“You’re…” he began to speak but couldn’t figure out the right way to say these things to her. He hadn’t even figured out his feelings for her yet. “I don’t know…”

“You don’t know?!?!”

“I mean I know but I don’t…” he said staring down at the concrete pavement below him, awkwardly shuffling his feet.

“I’m going home…” She said walking passed him. “Goodbye Jaehyo Oppa…”

“NO!” Jaehyo shouted grabbing her hand to stop her from leaving. “Wait…can’t we just…hang out like we used to?”

“You keep kissing me like that and you expect me to want to just…’hang out’?!” she snapped making air quotes.

“You know exactly how I feel about you…I just want to hear you say it.”

“Can we finish this conversation back to my apartment?!”

“Why can’t you just admit that you are falling for me too?!”

“Let’s just go to my apartment! There, you can snap at me as much as you want…without attracting attention of random people walking around in the streets.”

“what’s the point, Jaehyo Oppa?! We’re not getting anywhere with his discussion…we’ll just end it here. I don’t want to be friends with you…” she said walking away. ‘I want to be so much more…’

“W-what? Y-you d-don’t want to b-be f-friends…” he was stuttering pretty badly. “Yah! Choi ______!!~”

Jaehyo walked over to her scooping her up into his arms bridal style.

“YAAAAAH!!!!!~ JAEHYO OPPA!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!~” ______ wailed loudly, kicking her arms and leg in protest. “Let me go! Let Me Go! LET ME GO!!!!!~”

“Aish! Shut up! You’re so damn loud!!” Jaehyo grumbled. “Just be quiet already!”

“No! Jaehyo Oppa!! Put me down this instant!!!” she growled. “Put me down! Put Me Down!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!~”

He rolled his eyes.

“You’re being so noisy…Just shut up for a minute!!” he snapped at her.

“Make me!!!~” She snapped right back at him.

“Was that a challenge?!” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“Just let me go!!”

“Nope..” he said calmly.

“Yah! Let me go or I’ll scream..”

“You already are screaming!!! So what the hell would the difference be?!”

“I’ll scream louder..”  she warned.

“Is it possible to get louder?” Jaehyo muttered, as he walked up to his apartment.

“Where are you talking me?!”

“Nowhere…you’re already here…”

“Did you bring me to your apartment?”

“mhm…”

“WHY?!?! Aish! Jaehyo Oppa! You’re so annoying!!! I'm leaving."

"I can't let you leave!"

“Why not?!?!?!”

"it's just....I...am so...addicted to you, ______-ah. I want you...to be my girlfriend."

"What am I a drug to you?”

“Pretty much…yeah…You mean that much. I feel extreme withdrawal when we aren’t together. I get too damn jealous all the time and I…just can’t get you out of my mind…”

“D-do you mean it Oppa or...are you going to change your mind again?" she asked softly.

"I won't change my mind...not this time...because I miss you like crazy. I I don't want to be away from you...Let’s…date…”

“You’ve never been on a date though…”

“Yeah I might and it’ll probably be your worst first date ever…but I’m not trying to make you do it against your will.”

“Oh really?” she laughed. “you’re not?! You carried me here, kicking and screaming!~”

“Because you wanted to leave! I PANICKED!~” He whined crossing his arms over his chest. “You wouldn’t come with me if I didn’t do that…”

“Jaehyo Oppa...”

Jaehyo flinched readying himself to take a huge blow right to the ego.

“Y-yes?” he said softly. ‘She’s definitely going to reject me right now..I know it I just know it!!’

“Yeah I want to..”

“Okay..sorry I bothered you...” he muttered under his breath. ‘wait…what did she just say?!’ “What did you say?”

“I said yes Oppa..” she giggled. “I want to date you.”

“YES!!!!~” he shouted cheerfully.

“Oppa…Micheoseo?!”

“No…Come here, you!!” he said pulling her into his arms. “Hmm…Where do you want to go for our first date?”

“You want me to choose?”she asked. He nodded in response. “Okay…how about…something simple? I like simple? It doesn’t seem like the guy is trying too hard, going over the top to impress a girl…”

“But I am trying hard…” he muttered.

“Just relax! Be you…,the Jaehyo Oppa, that I love.”

He smiled, kissing her again. This time she instantly responded, kissing him back.

“Does this mean you’re my girlfriend?” he breathed against her lips.

“Is that what you want Oppa?”

“Yes…Very much…”

She smiled, her cheeks now tinged with pink.

“I’m your girlfriend then.”

He held her tight.

“No more hanging out with Yong Junhyung alone anymore okay?!”

“Why?”

“Because you’re Ahn Jaehyo’s girl…I don’t share…not with other guys. You’re not some toy to play with…you’re everything…You're all I have..."

______ smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

"What about Seungri Oppa?"

"Wait...WHO?! Who the hell is Seungri Oppa?! YAH!! I don't know him but i say that goes for him too! No hanging out with any other guy alone!'

"So...Junhyung Oppa and Seungri Oppa together would be okay?" she teased.

"W-what?! NO!!!" he snapped and she started to laugh. "Yah...you're messing with me aren't you?"

"mhm...yeah...I am.."

"You're going to get it!~" he growled and started to tickle her.

"AHAHAHAHA!~ Stop it! Stop it! HAHAH Oppa! STO-mmpfh~" she laughed, getting cut off when he  claimed her lips once more.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YAY for being more than friends!!!~ ^-^ ♥

Note:

I won't be able to update for a week while I'm in Vegas for my 21st birthday so I decided to update all 3 of my stories before I leave for the airport ♥♥