Chapter 12

Blind Love

 

______ snuggled closer to him.

“I know you do…Na do, Saranghae, Jaehyo Oppa…”

Jaehyo reached up to her hair.

“You know?” he asked softly.

“You said it many times during our little love session." she said blushing causing him to blush too. "Was it like that with ALL the girls?”

“Nope…never.” He said softly. “But, then again, I have never made love to a woman before. Nothing could compare to how I feel right now.”

They continued to talk for a little while longer until she fell asleep.

Jaehyo was the first to wake up the next morning.

He got dressed in his Pikachu pajamas, walked to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.

‘For once…I don’t actually feel bad about myself…’ he thought. ‘How can having this one beautiful in my life change my confidence so dramatically? What will happen to that confidence when she sees how I look?’

He sighed.

“Is there a way to get rid of these scars? If I can go back to how pretty I used to be…maybe the confidence will stay.” He whispered. “Hopefully…”

______ woke up and didn’t feel him in the bed next to her, which was a surprise because he usually slept ALL DAY LONG if he could.

“Waaaa!~ Seriously Oppa…You’re awake? My lazy Oppa woke up first?”

He stepped away from the mirror and walked out of the bathroom.

“YAH! We lazy people can be un-lazy too!” he whined defensively as he threw himself back on the bed next to her, making her bounce a bit.

‘Such a babo.’ She thought, stifling a giggle.

“Come here!~” he ordered.

“Why?”

“I want to cuddle! No back-talk just come here!~”

“Nah!~”

“YAH!” He growled pulling her into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around her, locking his fingers together so she couldn’t get free.

“Yah! OPPA!~~~” she giggled, squirming to break free but he just held on tighter.

“The more you squirm...the tighter my grip will become.” He said calmly and kissed her lips. “I love you…”

“You like saying that?”

“Mhm!! I love it!~”

“You’re such a weirdo!~” She laughed trying to push herself away from him.

“Nope…GIVE UP! I’m not letting go.”

“OPPA!~ Come on! I have to go home or Seunghyunnie Oppa is going to be worried.” She grumbled.

“I think the one that looks like a panda will have a nervous breakdown.” Jaehyo chuckled. “Ooh!~ Can I go watch?”

“Don’t be mean to Seungri Oppa…” she giggled.

“Why’d you laugh then hmm?”

“I agree with the panda part. I always thought he looked like a panda.”

“He likes you…” Jaehyo whined nuzzling her neck.

“You’re jealous of Seungri Oppa?” she asked resting her head on his chest.

“You’re my Blindy!”

“Not for long.”

“Yah! What does that mean?” he pouted.

“I’ll still be yours…I just won’t be a ‘Blindy’ anymore.”

“Nope, you’ll always be my Blindy. Why hasn’t your brother called to check on you?”

“I told him that you’re trust worthy…” She laughed.

He glared and started to tickle her.

“Y-YAH!~ Why is that funny?!” he scolded.

“Last night we said he wouldn’t be happy if this happened.”

“Yeah that was coming from his ‘innocent’ little sister who, just suddenly, jumped me.” Jaehyo teased. “Naughty…”

“Yah! Let me go!” she whined.

“How about…No?!” he replied tightening his grip.

As if on cue, her cell phone started to ring.

“He must know we’re talking about him.” ______ said pushing away from Jaehyo, to reach for her phone. “Yeoboseyo?”

“______-ah!~”

“Seunghyunnie Oppa!~”

“I stayed at GD’s house last night. Are you okay?”

“Yeah Oppa, I’m fine.” She said with a smile.

“So how did it go? I mean the, telling Jaehyo-ssi about the surgery, thing.”

“Telling Jaehyo Oppa about the surgery?” she giggled at the memory. “Jaehyo Oppa freaked out. He thought that the doctor was going to have to take out my whole eyes for the surgery.”

“Go ahead…make fun of me.” Jaehyo yawned wrapping himself up in the blanket like a cocoon. “Cater-Pikachu is going to sleep now!~”

She continued her conversation with TOP and made sure he wasn’t stressing about her, before she hung up and turned towards Jaehyo.

"Cater-Pika-Hyo Oppa? It's more like Snorlax Oppa." She teased. ‘All I see is a huge blurry blob…but it’s the cutest blurry blob ever.’

He peeked out from the blanket cocoon causing her to squeal with giggles.

‘So Cute! SO Cute! SO CUTE!!!~’ she spazzed, on the inside. ‘I can’t wait until I can actually see him.’

(Yah! Jaehyo quit doing cute things when she can barely see it!~ XD)

"Yah...I'm tired." he whined.

"I knew it!" She shouted, pointing her finger at him.

"You knew what?!~" he pouted, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

She sat down next to him on the bed.

"You being up first was too good to be true. I know you, Jaehyo Oppa."

"I know you do. Come here comfy Blindy." He said squirming like worm to get to her lap, so he could use her as a pillow.

"Do I look like a pillow to you?"

"Yep." he said cutely. “I want you to stay here, with me, longer.”

“Why?” she laughing his hair. “You’re just going to fall asleep.”

“Not if you stay and talk to me.”

“On one condition…”

“A condition? There’s a condition?!” he complained.

“Mhm…One condition.”

“Aish…” he pouted. “Okay…what is it? What’s your condition?”

“Sing to me!~”

“NO!” He shouted without any hesitation whatsoever.

“Aww!~” she pouted.

“Why do you want to hear me sing so badly?” he chuckled and then narrowed his eyes to glare at her. “Yah! Did Yong Junhyung sing to you?”

“He raps…”

“For you?”

“Um…” she hesitated which gave him his answer.

“Okay let’s go!” Jaehyo shouted, suddenly jumping to feet.

His legs got tangled in the comforter and fell to the ground with a loud THUD! 

“Oppa!~ Are you okay?”

“Ow!~ Yeah…I meant to do that.” He said turning completely red.

“Haha Jaehyo Oppa, Your jealousy makes you a HUGE klutz.” She giggled.

“I’m not jealous!!!!”He growled and his tone got softer as he continued to speak. “I don’t want to lose you to Yong Junhyung.”

“Don’t compare yourself to anyone…I have an appointment today.”

He looked up at her.

“Appointment? What kind of appointment?” he asked curiously.

“It’s just an eye exam. The doctor is going to check for anything that could possibly cause any complications after the surgery is complete.”

“You’ll call me after that though…right?” Jaehyo asked, standing up, with the blankets still wrapped around him.

“Lazy Cater-Pika-Snorlax Oppa…you’ll probably be asleep with your head under the pillow.” she teased. “How will you hear the phone when I call?”

“I’ll put the phone on top of the pillow?” he asked innocently.

‘I don’t know how anyone could believe he was a cold, heartless person.’ ______ thought. “Jaehyo Oppa, You are such a dork.”

“You know what? I might as well just walk you to your doctor.” Jaehyo said wiggling around to get the blanket off.

“Why? I thought you were going back to sleep Oppa. I can go on my own. I’ll be just fine.” She said in a calming tone.

“I don’t want you to be just fine! I want you to be safe and out of harm’s way.” He replied, before letting out a sigh.

______ smiled and kissed her boyfriend’s cheek.

 “Do I just trust random strangers?”

“N-no…” he stammered. “…b-but.”

“Exactly…The doctor isn’t too far away and Seunghyunnie Oppa said he’d meet me there. You can go curl back up into your little cocoon of iness and go back to sleep.”

“Cocoon of iness, hmm?” he repeated in a teasing tone, with a smirk on his face.

“Cocoon of cockiness then.” She said causing his smirk to disappear, leaving a frown in its place.

"Yah! I'd rather be called y..."

"...and that's exactly why it changed to cocky..." she teased.

"Meanie..." he pouted.

"I love you Oppa!~" she said in a cheerful tone.

"mm...I love you..." he said pulling her close. 'It feels so good to say it back...knowing that mean it...'

They hugged and kissed goodbye before she left to go to her appointment.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww i want a Cater-Pika-Hyo!~ XD ♥♥