Chapter 5

Blind Love

 

 

______ came out of her room and walked to the living room, where her brother and his friends were sitting.

“Good Morning Oppas!~” ______ said stretching her arms out.

“How did you know we were here?” Taeyang asked.

“Oppas are loud..” she giggled.

“YAH!!!~”

“Saranghae Oppas!~” She said cheerfully, sitting between TOP and Seungri.

‘I miss Jaehyo Oppa already. I wonder what he’s doing right now…’ she thought. ‘He might be awake…maybe not…since he’s such a lazy .’

"So ______-ah? You seeing anyone lately..." Seungri, the maknae, said interrupting her thoughts.

"No Seungri Oppa...I'm not seeing much of anything..." ______ teased.

"I mean are you dating anyone?" he said rephrasing his question.

"Why so curious maknae? Yah! Are you flirting with my sister?!" TOP growled.

Seungri blushed and shook his head frantically.

"Actually…I’m not dating anyone yet…” ______ said.

“Really? What about that guy you’ll spend the majority of everyday with?” TOP teased.

“What guy?” Taeyang asked leaning in closer.

“Yah! Oppa!~” She whined, covering her face in embarrassment, trying to hide her pink tinged cheeks.

She tried to get up to run away but they dragged her back down.

“Do I need to injure someone…seriously?” G Dragon asked.

“No, Jiyong Oppa!~”

“She likes him she just won’t admit it..”” TOP teased.

“But I thought you loved me!!~” Seungri whined. “I’m going to go cry now..”

“aww…Seungri Oppa!!~ You’re weird..” she said.

“Are you going to tell us about this guy that you like?” Taeyang said. “Like his address? Social security number?...um… Are there any food allergies we could use against him?”

“Youngbae Oppa!!~” She scolded. “NO!~”

“Can’t blame a guy for trying..” he sighed slumping down into his seat.

“Jaehyo Oppa and I are just friends…” ______ said. ‘Even if we could be more…it won’t happen. Why would Jaehyo Oppa be interested in dating the blind girl when he’s got other women he could be with? Women that aren’t so limited in their abilities…’

She went out with the Oppas later but couldn’t stop thinking about Jaehyo.

She pulled out her cell phone and called him.

“Yeoboseyo…” Jaehyo answered sleepily.

“Jaehyo Oppa…You sound dead…”

“I just woke up…” he groaned. “I actually miss you…something must be wrong with me.”

She cheeks burned slightly pink.

“No! Nothing’s wrong with you…Yah! Jaehyo Oppa, you better miss me.”

“Aish! Yeah yeah…Why did you wake me up…it’s only 12:30…”

“I just wanted to hear your voice.” ______ said.

He quickly sat up in bed.

“What?! Yah…______-ah…Did you miss me that much?” He teased rubbing his eyes.

“Yes.” She giggled. “I missed you a lot..”

His heart beat sped up.

“Y-You do?” he stuttered, ‘She misses me too?!’

“Of course…Why wouldn’t I miss my best friend?” she said.

“What are you up to?” he asked.

“I’m just with Seunghyun Oppa and his friends. Maybe we can hang out after..”

“I don’t know…I don’t really feel like leaving the house today…”

“Why? Are you sick?” She asked with a concerned mother-like tone.

“No…not really.”

“You don’t want to hang out today?” she asked softly. ‘I just knew that Jaehyo Oppa was being a lazy …haha’

“Maybe you can come here. I’ll give you my address and you should be here in about…a year. But for you it might be 3 years.” He teased.

“Yah!!! Quit making fun of the blind girl.” she whined. “Okay…I’ll come…but no funny business..”

“Aish…and I had a whole planned out. There goes my fun…”

“You have a very disturbing sense of humor Jaehyo Oppa…but I like you anyway. I gotta go, Seunghyun Oppa is coming back. Aww…I wish I could talk to you longer. Well I‘ll see you later Oppa.”

“Yeah later…” Jaehyo said.

After hanging up the phone he could not get rid of the smile that played across his face.

He looked around the room and sighed.

“Wait…why did I invite her over?...Aish! Great!!!~ Now I need to clean up!~” he grumbled. ‘Aish…she better be worth this!...It’s _____, of course she’s worth it.’

While, Jaehyo was running around, driving himself crazy, trying clean up his apartment, ______ was still hanging out with her Oppas.

“Oh Hyungs! Look who I found!” Seungri said bringing two guys over.

“Hyunseungie!~”

“Hyungseungie Oppa…” she squealed hugging him.  She pulled back, lightly sniffing the air. “Hmm…I know that cologne…Jaesoonie Oppa!”

“YAH!!!!” Junhyung snapped. “You dare to call me that? I know your ticklish spots Choi ______!!~”

“Junhyungie Oppa!” ______ giggled and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her holding her tight.

The two of them talked while, Hyunseung talked to the rest of the Oppas.

“I remember when I was your favorite Oppa..” Junhyung said as they walked together to get a drink. “______-ah, I was a good boyfriend to you right?”

“Of course Junhyungie Oppa, you were the best boyfriend.” She said with a smile.

He wrapped his arms around her hugging her close.

“Your next boyfriend better be good to you or I’ll have to kill him.” Junhyung said firmly.

“I don’t have a boyfriend.” She giggled. ‘but why is it that whenever someone says the words ‘boyfriend’ or ‘dating’, I immediately think of Jaehyo Oppa?’

Junhyung went up to the counter and ordered.

“Two Cokes, Please?”” He said, holding up two fingers.  He paid for the drinks and walked back over placing one in her hand.

“Kamsahamnida Junhyung Oppa.” she said taking a sip. When she tasted it a giggle just slipped out. “You and your coke!~”

“Of course Coke is Daebak!~”

“Junhyungie Oppa…I think you may have an addiction!”

“Nah! I do not! I can stop at anytime…I just choose not to.” He said simply, earning another giggle from her. “So…where are heading after this? Maybe…we..”

“I’m going over to see Jaehyo Oppa..”

“Jaehyo Oppa?! Who’s Jaehyo Oppa?!” Junhyung asked feeling a bit jealous.

“Ahn Jaehyo Oppa…he’s my best friend.”

“Ahn Jaehyo…wait…Ahn Jaehyo?!?!”

“Yeah…you know him…”

“N-no…it can’t be the same guy. I knew an Ahn Jaehyo in school…he was the cockiest, most arrogant, heartless, playboy jerk that I had ever met.”

“Maybe it’s the same guy…Jaehyo Oppa is pretty full of himself…but he’s not heartless.”

“Has he tried to touch you or get you into bed?”

“Nope…never.” She said.

“then it can’t be the same guy…” Junhyung said. ‘If it was…I’d never allow her to go near him..’

“Can you help me find an address?” she asked. “I’m supposed to meet Jaehyo Oppa..”

“Oh…uh…sure..”

They continued to talk as he looked for the apartment building with her.

He made sure she got upstairs safely. She hugged him goodbye and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you…Jaesoon Oppa!~~~~”  she teased.

“Watch it missy!~” he chuckled. “Keep in touch?”

“I will…I promise. Annyeong!~” She said.

“Annyeong, ______-ah..”

Junhyung walked away and ______ knocked on the door to Jaehyo’s apartment.

Inside Jaehyo was still cleaning up in his pajamas when he heard the knock on the door.

“She’s here already?...but I’m still in my pajamas…Oh whatever, she won’t notice.”

He scurried to open the door.

“______-ah, Annyeong!~”

Junhyung stopped in his tracks hearing the familiar voice.

‘It is the same Ahn Jaehyo?!?!’ he thought and peeked around the corner to see his face. ‘No way!! It can’t be the same Ahn Jaehyo! _____ is…WHAT the…’

Junhyung left with so many thoughts going through his mind.

“Annye- Jaehyo Oppa, What are you wearing?” ______ teased.

“W-w-what do you mean?” he asked guiding her into his apartment.

“I mean you’re just a big yellow blur…”

“It’s my pajamas…” he grumbled under his breath.

“What is it, a onesie?!~~”

“M-maybe….”

“It’s Pikachu isn’t it?”

“N-NO!” he lied. “it’s not!!!~”

“Are you sure?” she challenged.

“It’s not!!!!~” He whined crossing his arms, suddenly in a sulky mood. “Aish! Whatever…”

“I missed you Oppa!~” she said wrapping her arms around his torso tightly. He instantly softened.

“I know..” he said smugly, earning a smack in the chest from her. “Ah! YAH!~”

“So…Oppa, are you going to give me a tour of your apartment?”

“Just a warning…it’s pretty big you might get lost.”

“You live in this huge place all by yourself? Don’t you get bored being alone?”

“Painfully..”

“Well now that I know where you live…I’m going to come to visit a lot, and you won’t have to be ‘painfully’ bored anymore. I won’t allow it!~”

He was touched to hear her say that.

He smiled and continued the tour.

‘Oh…Oppa where’s your bathroom?”

“Oh it’s over there..” he said pointing to his right.

“where? Haha…Oppa, Are you pointing?! Really Oppa, Really?” she giggled.

“Oh…hehe…right…I forgot..” He chuckled, nervously scratching the back of his neck. “it’s to your left…Here.”

Jaehyo put his hands on ______’s shoulder’s leading her to the bathroom.

She went in and closed the door.

‘Haha Jaehyo Oppa is so cute!!~’

‘Well…that was a babo moment on my part..’ he sighed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazy Pika-Jaehyo!~~~ ♥♥ haha