Chapter 8

Blind Love

 

 

______ met up with Junhyung to apologize for the night before.

“You don’t need to apologize to me, ______-ah..” Junhyung said softly. “I just don’t really trust him but you’re perfectly fine right now so…now I don’t know what to think.”

“I slept at Jaehyo Oppa’s place last night and he…” She began to speak but he cut her off.

“Excuse me?...”

“What? Excuse you what?”

“Let’s back track here a little bit…what did you just say?” he said with a slight growl of jealous. He was really protective of her.

“When? What part?” she asked, feeling confused.

“You said, that you slept at Ahn Jaehyo’s house last night?!”he said with a bit of an angrier tone.

“Yeah I slept at his apartment and he was a gentleman…he was good to me.”

“Yeah, I bet he was!” Junhyung spat, like the words left a bitter taste in his mouth.

“Yah! Junhyung Oppa…I know what he was like once before but everything you think you know about him…push that aside because he’s just…”

“Just what?” he asked staring at her curious.

“Jaehyo Oppa is not a bad person…sure he was a player and had a reputation with women but inside he’s just a person who’s been hurt so many times that he put up a wall to keep people out, so he doesn’t get hurt again…”

Junhyung just stared at her and sighed.

“I don’t know why I’m doing this…” he said softly. “I’m such a babo…”

“Doing what Oppa?” She asked.

“Since I saw you again I wanted to try to get back together. I thought we could try but I look at you when you’re talking about him…it tells me, that won’t happen…”

“Junhyung Oppa…” _____ said softly. “I didn’t know that you still had those feelings…”

“There’s no other girl like you. You’re one of a kind. You, Choi ______, have the biggest heart of anyone I know. You have so much love to give but now I can’t help but notice…you’re falling for him…”

“I’m sorry Junhyung Oppa…” she said wrapping her arms around his torso. “I didn’t want to hurt you.”

“It’s true then, hmm?” Junhyung said wrapping his arms around her, holding her close to him. “You really are falling in love with Ahn Jaehyo?”

“I can’t help it…” she said softly. “He doesn’t feel the same way I do but…I just can’t stop the feelings I have for him. I wish I could see him. Maybe if I get the cornea transplant…”

“YAH! Don’t do it for anyone else! If you want to do to the surgery…you should do it for you! You shouldn’t let anyone else influence your final decision. That choice is yours and yours alone.”

He reached up and her hair.

“Junhyung Oppa…you were first love…I really don’t want you to get hurt because of me.”

“______-ah, really, I understand…” he said softly. “Just…be careful alright?”

“I will. Thank you Junhyung Oppa for being here for me whenever I need you.”

“I will always be here.” he whispered, kissing the top of her head.

Jaehyo had decided to go for a walk and coincidentally stumbled upon them still looked in an embrace.

His heart hurt to see it.

“______-ah….”

Junhyung loosened his hold and ______ quickly pulled out of his arms.

She turned towards Jaehyo’s direction.

“Jaehyo Oppa…” She said barely above a whisper.

“W-what is this?” he stuttered softly. “I thought…I thought you said t-that you two aren’t dating!!”

“No…Jaehyo Oppa…”

‘Why does this hurt so much?! Why does it hurt so much to see her in another man’s arms?! I hate this…’ he thought.

“We’re not dating…” Junhyung chimed in. “…well not anymore.”

“It true…we’re not…”

Jaehyo just was too busy sending Junhyung death glares, who just smirked.

“______-ah?” Junhyung said softly.

“Yeah Junhyungie Oppa?”

“I’m going to go now…”

‘Yes you should! Hurry Up! Leave!!~’ Jaehyo shouted in his head.

“Okay Junhyungie Oppa..I’ll see you?”

“Yeah of course we will.” Junhyung replied light brushing his thumb against her cheek.

Jaehyo clenched his fists, he didn’t like that one bit.

“How long does it take to say goodbye and leave it’s pretty quick…”

“YAH!! Ahn Jaehyo…if you remember correctly…I was your sunbae in school. I’m still older than you…how about some respect for your elders…” Junhyung growled grabbing the front of Jaehyo’s hoodie.

“No thanks..” Jaehyo muttered.

“I swear if you do anything to hurt ______, in anyway, I will make you regret it! You better behave yourself or I’ll have to have to add more scars to that once pretty face of yours.”

‘Pretty Face? Scars?  What scars?’ ______ thought. ‘Jaehyo Oppa has scars? He’s never told me about them..’

“Go ahead…You f-” Jaehyo growled.

“YAH! Junhyung Oppa! Jaehyo Oppa! Stop! Jaehyo Oppa! Quit being rude!” ______ yelled cutting Jaehyo short.

“Remember what I said, ______-ah…Be careful…” Junhyung said softly.

After he left, ______ punched Jaehyo’s arm.

“Ouch!~ What was that for?” he whined rubbing his aching arm.

“Junhyung Oppa is one of my oldest and best friends, don’t be rude to him!!” she scolded.

“whatever..”

“OPPA!”

“Fine…” he grumbled crossing his arms over his chest. “You said you’re falling in love with ME! So you can only hug ME! I don’t want you hugging other guys.”

“Jaehyo Oppa…are you jealous of Junhyung Oppa?”

“I...Um…” he stammered, starting to turn red for embarrassment.

“YOU rejected ME…did you forget that already? You said you didn’t want to be with me…” she whispered.

“well I can’t help but be jealous!” He admitted.

“Why not?” she asked softly.

“Because I…I just want to keep you all to myself. I know it’s selfish but you are the single positive thing in my life. I want to go back to our friendship we had…”

“Our friendship right…” she said. ‘Of course, we’re just friends…’

“Can we? Can we just be close again?”

“yeah” she said putting on smile. ‘If that’s all that I can get from him…I’ll take it…’ “You still have more of your life story to tell me.”

She linked her arm with his as they walked back to his apartment

“Like what do you want to know?” he asked softly.

“Junhyung Oppa…he mentioned scars…”

“Aish!...that…punk…” Jaehyo grumbled.

“You don’t have to tell me, Oppa. I was just curious, because it seemed like a sensitive subject for you. If you can’t tell me, it’s perfectly fine with me. I will understand.”

“Would you still love me even though I’m ugly?”

“Ugly? What are you talking about.

He told her everything about his horrible accident and afterwards.

‘I’m still afraid that ______ might not accept me the way I look now…I still don't feel good enough to be around her...’ Jaehyo thought and let out a sigh, never taking his eyes off ______.

She reached up to tenderly caress his face, brushing her finger tip over the scars.

"W-what are you doing?" he stuttered.

"Trying to imagine what your face looks like..."

"Don't...i'm not so pretty anymore..."

"Well...I still find you beautiful Jaehyo Oppa.." she said softly, as she tiptoed to kiss his cheek. "I fell for you for the person you are...my Jaehyo Oppa..."

He let out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding, leaning down.

He lifted her chin and pressed his lips against hers.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaaaaaaaaa!~ XD ♥