Chapter 11

Blind Love

Jaehyo blindfolded ______  and took her out on a date

"Jaehyo Oppa!~" ______ said reaching out her arms to feel around for anything. "Where are we?!...Yah! Where are you?!~"

He reached out to take her hands.

"Right here Blindy..."

She interlocked her fingers with his.

"Yah! Oppa! I have a name."

"Yeah I know you do. It's Blindy."

"Yah!~ Is that my new name?!"

"No one else is allowed to call you that..." he said pulling her close. "Got it?!"

"Mm...Yeah I got it." she giggled. "But, I still don't know where we are."

"Use your other senses..."

"Waaa!~ This is such a complicated date." she sighed.

"No it's not! I'm encouraging you to use your other four senses."

"Is this a date or a lesson."

"Possibly both?"

"What a weirdo..."

"Yah! Tell me, what scents can you smell? What sounds can you hear? What do you feel?"

______ couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Oppa!~"

"What? I'm helping."

"You are truly unique." she snickered. 'This is, actually, kind of cute.'

"Come on!~ Guess Already!!!~" he whined.

"Okay! Fine, Mr. Demanding!!~" she teased. "I hear birds...we're either outside or some pet store. Did you bring me to a pet store?"

"No way! Why would we have a date at a pet store?! I mean, I may not be experienced in dating but we're not five. If we were, I might take you to a pet store..."

"Well, can you tell me why I'm blindfolded?"

"Well you know this area and you'd probably be able to figure it out instantly without the blindfold. I just felt it was appropriate."

"Okay...I can feel the warmth of the sun and a slight breeze. I smell plants. Hmm...trees, grass, flowers..."

"Good, what else?" he asked. He just watched her as she made observations of her surroundings.

"Hmm...I smell food? Are we on a picnic?" She asked excitedly. "Where?"

"Sit down, here."

She did as he told her and put her hand down to feel around.

"It's the fountain! Our date is a picnic in the park?" she asked.

"I-it's the spot we met, so I thought it would be...s-special...you know?" he stuttered. 'Why am I so nervous this time?'

"Did you cook?!" she asked sniffing the air trying to figure out what he brought.

"Um...yeah."

"That's a little scary and really iffy."

"Y-yah!!" he growled defensively. "Why would I feed you something harmful? Do you think I would take that risk?"

"Nope...I trust you."  she said leaning towards him. He closed the space between them and kissed her lips softly.

"Taste it...It won't kill you." he

"I don't know...it might..."

"Yah! I worked my off for you!~"

"Well it smells safe enough...I'll try it."

He smiled.

"Open your mouth...and don't you dare bite me."

"I won't..."

"Promise?" he asked pulling the food away from .

"Nope."

"You better not...or I'll have to buy you a matching muzzle to go with that blindfold, Blindy and bitey. You're such a vicious person."

"Yah! Jaehyo Oppa...I am perfectly capable of pushing you into this fountain."

"See?! What did I tell you?! Vicious little Blindy." he said playfully.

They enjoyed the rest of their picnic date and then walked over to his apartment.

They sat on his bed, snuggled up, just talking.

"So...I've decided to get the surgery."

"Surgery?! What surgery?!?! Is something wrong?!?!?! Is it serious?!"

"Just eye surgery...it's not a big deal Oppa..."

"It's surgery...it's always a big deal..."

'Awww he does care about me...' she thought.

"What kind of eye surgery? Is it major?"

"It's a transplant thing."

"Transplant?!?! What kind of transplant? An eye transplant? Do they take out your eyes and give you someone else's eye? What happens to the person you got the eyes from?! Do they have no eyes?! Do they have to se-...."

She shut him up with a kiss.

'He sounds like a combination of Kikwang Oppa and Hyunseung Oppa.'

"Mm...what was that for?"

"You talk too much."

"Well...I can use my mouth for other things..." he teased leaning down to kiss her again. "...but I need to know first."

"You're worried about me, Oppa?" she asked with a smile spreading arcoss her lips.

"You're all I care about...don't you know that? You are all I have." he said. "What does the surgery do? I mean, what happens after? What are the possible side-effects? What is the outcome supposed to be?"

"It corrects my vision. It's not a full eye transplant crazy Oppa!~ I don't think they would just take someone's eyes out." she giggled.

"How do you know that?!?! Haven't you ever heard of Won Bin's movie, 'Ajusshi'?!"

"Jaehyo Oppa...I've said this many times before, but...Yah! Micheoseo?! It's just a cornea transplant! Such a weirdo. How can people think youre a cruel, heartless ? My Jaehyo Oppa is the most adorable crazy lazy boyfriend. I can't wait to see the world...and you."

He froze.

'See...Me? If she sees me...what if she changes her mind about me. Choi ______ is my weakness...but no one else can know about that. What happens when she gets this surgery...will she still want me?'

"Seunghyunnie Oppa isn't going to be happy.

"Why, because I will take your ity...and you will LOVE IT?!~"

"Hmm...well I wanted my first time to be special...but you've probably taken a lot..."

"no..."

"Great...i would probably have a disease if we do!"

"Yah!! I do not have diseases!!!"

"You sure?~~" she teased.

"Of course...i got checked."

"well Jaehyo Oppa...you really wete a !~~"

"Yah! Wanna get ? Please say yes..."

"what a weirdo...if I say yes...its not ."

"But...it's still fun..."

"Shut up!"

"So disrespectful!~~"

"mehrong!!~ she teased getting out of bed.

"Yah! Where are you.going?!"

"Far FAR AWAY!~"

"Yah! Get your back here now!"

"You're not scary at all Oppa."

"Wanna bet?"

"You're still not scaring me! I don't know how people can say you're a mean and cold hearted person."

"because I am!!!~"

"Nope...you're just a clumsy, dork. If you have to keep trying to cinvince me that you are...you will ao fail at that."

"Come here!"

"on your bed?! I don't trust you."

"You said you do trust me."

"Not if we're anywhere near a bed! I remember how you said you were..." she said.

"So you don't trust me..."

"I don't trust..."

"Fine...we won't..."

"It's not you I don't trust..."

"Then who? It's just the two of us here."

"Exactly..."

"What?!..N-now...I am very confused..."

"I should go..."

"W-why? I promise not to try anything. I won't touch you."

"I can't make the same promise though..." she said. 'I feel kind of ty...I was with Junhyung Oppa for years and we never did it...not even once. but with Jaehyo Oppa...I want more. I've never felt so...in love before.'

"Why?!"

"I don't have enough self control..." she said. "...So good night Jaehyo Oppa."

She hugged and kissed him goodbye before she walked out.

Jaehyo just stared at her in a complete daze.

"Uh...w-what?" he breathed. "I am so confused...so she wants me?"

After a few minutes his doorbell rang.

Jaehyo could not hold back that smug grin that appeared on his face when he opened the door and saw her standing there.

"You're back, Blindy?"

"Oppa..." she said softly.

"Hmm...I don't have enough self control right now. My hormones are getting in the way and..."

"Choi ______, you are not just like one of those girls I have hooked up with. I have real sincere feelings for you. I know these feeling won't just go away but if you're not ready...we don't need to."

"I want to...I want to spend the night with you."

He could feel his heart racing, a mile a minute, about to jump right out of his chest.

Somehow that night felt, completely, different from all his meaningless one stands.

‘I know this was far from being my first time…but it kind of felt like it was. I’ll never forget tonight.’ He thought. “______-ah?”

“Mm…Yes Jaehyo Oppa?” ______ replied snuggling closer to him.

“I love you…Blindy..."

 

 

 ___________________________________________________________

KYAAAAA!~ He said "I love you..." ♥♥♥♥♥

Of course you can't possibly have self-control with him, he's just so "oof-tastically oof-able" XD