FINAL

Blind Love

“Jagiya, are you sure you want to burp her?” ______ said as she finished up feeding baby Jaehwa.

“It’s not like I’ve never burped our daughter before.”

“I know, just be careful, you know she’s been having some tummy issues lately.”

She handed the infant to her husband and watched as he carefully positioned her and patted her back.

Suddenly, he felt liquid going down his back and shoulder.

“Aish…I knew I forgot something.” He sighed. ‘Burp rag…’

“What?” ______ asked curiously.

He turned his back to her so that she could see.

______ slapped her hand over to stifle a laugh.

Jaehyo finished burping Jaehwa and they put her down for her nap while they cleaned up the mess in the kitchen.

“Mmm…Damn! You are, by far, the iest Appa I have ever seen.” ______ giggled

Jaehyo glared at her.

“Did I detect a bit of sarcasm in your tone?”

“No way, not at all!~ You look so hott covered in puke and drool.” She said wiping the vomit off of the floor.

Jaehyo had a dangerous look in his eyes.

“You want a hug? Come here! Let me share it with you!”

“NO!” she said throwing the dirty rag at him.

“I know you did NOT, just throw that puke covered rag at me! Oh…you are just asking for it now!”

“Waaaa!~ We really need to baby proof this place a bit more. Our four month old daughter is crawling around like crazy.” She said.

“Y-yah! Now you’re going to ignore me?”

Jaehyo just blinked at her.

“Hmm…I wonder if Jaehwa is awake yet.”

“Y-YAH!~”

“Mehrong!~” ______ teased.

She looked at him and giggled before running to check on their daughter.

“Aish…my wife is so cute.” Jaehyo chuckled as he followed after her. “Aww…she’s still sleeping. This calls for Umma and Appa cuddle time.”

“Not when you’re covered in puke it doesn’t.”

“Yah!  Okay… cuddle then?”

“Nope…you still smell like puke!”

“YAH! I do NOT smell that bad!” Jaehyo said sniffing himself. “UGH! Okay…that is pretty strong. I need a shower…pronto.”

The doorbell rang just as Jaehwa started to wake up.

______ picked her up while Jaehyo went to check the door.

"Kitae Hyung...and Eunjo.”

"Eunjo has been insisting all day that, she just has to come see Jaehwa." Kitae said.

"Annyeong, Eunjo-ya, go right inside. Jaehwa just woke up from her nap. She must have slept well after throwing up on me.”

“Yeah I wasn’t going to say anything, but Man, you reek!!~” Kitae said waving his hand in front of his nose.

“Ha Ha!” Jaehyo laughed sarcastically. “I notice you’ve gotten closer to your daughter, thanks to me!~”

“______-ah! I apologize for turning your husband into a cocky…a-“

“Watch your language Hyung, you have impressionable, 3 year old daughter that will mimic anything that  you say.”

“Aish! That’s true. She’s a like a language filter that censors out everything.”

“Aigoo, Hyung, you know you love her! I knew you loved her the second that I realized she was yours. I mean we’re parents it just happens.”

“Yeah well you’re better at taking care of people, you…a-…Donkey!” Kitae corrected himself when he saw Eunjo looking.

Jaehyo snickered.

“Appa, why did you Ahjussi a donkey. He doesn’t look like one. His ears aren’t big enough.”

“Yah! Quit listening to every little thing.” Kitae scolded.

“But, Appa, you told me that I have to listen to everything you say!”

“See?! She’s already talking back!~”

“Eunjo-ya!~ You are daebak!” Jaehyo said giving her a thumbs up. “Parenting isn’t so easy is it?”

“It’s difficult being a single parent!”

“Kitae Oppa?” ______ said and leaned in so Eunjo wouldn’t hear. “You should stop being such a then…don’t you think?”

“______-ah…” Kitae said staring at her in shock.

“AHAHAHA I love my wife!!” Jaehyo said. “She’s called me that before too.”

“I have stopped! Having a three year old makes it difficult to continue my fun! I don’t remember the last time I had .”

Jaehyo smirked.

“I remember when I did. That’s one great thing about being married.”

“What about that thing people say about stopping after marriage?” Kitae asked.

“Well they must have done something wrong. We do NOT have that problem.”

“Yah! Remember what you just said about an ‘impressionable 3 year old’, yeah…she’s still right there.” ______ said.

“That’s another thing that inspired me to stop with my lifestyle. We have daughters…I know that there will be guys like us when they get older.”

“I think we need to buy guns.” Jaehyo said.

“or scalpels.” Kitae chimed in.

“Scalpels?!” ______ asked.

“Yeah if they don’t have it they can’t use it.”

“This is coming from the guy that taught me everything.” Jaehyo laughed.

“You’re telling me that wouldn’t consider it? Think about it Eunjo would be 16 and Jaehwa 13…a guy acting like we did comes by…”

“Oh, without hesitation.” Jaehyo said.

They talked with Kitae until the sun went down.

Eunjo was asleep in Kitae’s lap and Jaehwa in Jaehyo’s.

______ smiled.

“Well it was nice to sit and talk Hyung.” Jaehyo said.

“Mmm…it was.” Kitae said.

They bumped fist before Kitae left with Eunjo.

The next morning, ______ woke up to see Jaehyo already dressed.

“Jagiya…what the…”

"Yeobo, you’re awake! I want to take you somewhere."

"W-where exactly is this 'somewhere'? Do I get a hint?" ______ asked.

“Just get dressed and come with me!”

______ eyed him suspiciously but went to get ready.

They were walking for a while and she stared at him curiously.

“Jagiya, where are we going?”

“Hold on, you’ll see.”"Jaehwa-ya, Appa is taking us some place secret. I don't know if I feel comfortable with this."

"Oh come on, Yeobo, you know that you can trust me. I wouldn't take you anywhere weird and creepy."

"Okay...where are you taking us then?"

"Right here..." he said.

She looked up to read the sign and then at him.

"Yeah...it's just a cemetery...there is nothing weird and creepy about that, Jagiya." ______ said sarcastically.

"Aish! Just come with me."

They walked into the cemetery and stopped at two gravestones.

______ looked down at read the name.

“Ahn?”

“Mhm…this one right here are my paternal grandparents. I would have done this sooner but I never got the chance to.”

“Do what?”

“I wanted to tell them about you. Especially Halmeoni…”

______ looked at her husband and smiled.

She could already feel the tears starting to form.

“This one, right here. These are my parents.” He said motioning towards the other gravestone. “They were the best parents in the world but I still loved them because they were mine. Umma, Appa, Harabeoji, and Halmeoni, I want you to meet ______. It’s because of her that I am the man I am today.”

“Jagiya…” ______ said softly.

“This woman, she gives me courage and she makes me happy every day. I can’t imagine what my life would be like, if I didn’t have her by my side.”

______ wrapped her arms around her husband’s torso and kissed his cheek.

“This amazing person, who just blindly shoves me into a fountain, how rude is that?!”

“Yah!” ______ giggled. “It was an accident.”

“Mhm…sure. You were probably like ‘Yah! Get out of my way UGLY!’ and just pushed me on purpose.”

“I was not! Don’t tell them that! Come on! Halmeonim, you know he’s lying right? I’m sure she was watching the whole time.” ______ laughed and sudden breeze swept by. “See? I told you!~”

“Okay, Okay, fine, Halmeoni I may have exaggerated that a teeny-tiny bit. She loves me though…I know she does. I understand what you said about finding that one person that accepts all of me. She couldn’t see me which made it so much easier to be with her. When she could see me, she still wanted to be with me. She knows my flaws and it hasn’t changed her mind.”

He looked down at the baby in his arms.

“She’s even given me a beautiful baby and I don’t ever lonely anymore.”

They stayed there talking his grandparents’ graves for a while and turned towards his parents.

“Umma, Appa, I hope that I have grown into a man that you can be proud to have as your son. I was so angry at you two after all these years but I forgive you. I’m learning to not hold grudges and just move forward with my life. ______ makes me believe that I am a great person and without the two I never would have been born. I know that if I wasn’t born, I never would have met my ______, and we never would have had this adorable little baby girl. Did you ask god to send us a baby girl?” he chuckled. “Yah, is this your way to make up for everything, if so, I really REALLY forgive you!”

______ looked at her husband and laughed.

Jaehyo bowed and said his goodbyes.

“Hmm…maybe they caused us to meet too.”

“Yeah! That’s it!~ You’re responsible for our, blind love story! Thank you!~”

_______ slapped her hands over to stifle her laugh.

“Jagiya, you are so cute!~”

“What? It could happen right?”

“Maybe…” she said and kissed his lips.

“I’m just thinking…”

“Stop thinking so much.”

“YAH! Jaehwa-ya…Umma is looking at me like I’m crazy. You believe Appa don’t you? It all had to have happened for a reason right? Why not that one? That’s my idea and I’m sticking to it. Will you be on Appa’s side?” Jaehyo asked bringing the baby up to his face. Jaehwa reached up and grabbed his nose. “Yah! Oww! Yes, that’s Appa’s nose!~”

“Nope, I’d say,  Jaehwa thinks Appa is a clown!~” ______ giggled. “Honk honk!~ Maybe she’s right.”

“YAH! Come on pretty girl, let’s take Umma come I think she’s going blind again.” Jaehyo teased. “Appa doesn’t look like a clown right? Appa is handsome!~”

“Harabeonim, Halmeonim, Abeonim, and Eomeonim. I am so sorry that your son is so conceited. I will work on fixing that. I have been giving him too much confidence. That’s partially my fault…I need to take him confidence down about eighty-million notches. He’ll be as good as new the next time we visit.” ______ said respectfully bowing to each gravestone before she left.

Jaehyo’s jaw dropped as he followed her out of the cemetery.

“Nah…my confidence is great. I still say you’re going blind again.”

“Nope, I can see perfectly! Your head is getting bigger and bigger.”

“Which one?” he said with a smirk. “If it’s the one I’m thinking about…then yes, I agree.”

“Aigoo!~” ______ sighed. “It’s worse that I thought. I need a needle to extract all the extra hot air!!”

“You love me, and you know it!” Jaehyo chuckled pulling her close. He leaned in and kissed her lips. “And you know, you’ll always be my Blindy.”

“You’ll always be my derpy Ulzzang.”

“Handsome Ulzzang!” he corrected. “See, I swear you are going blind again wifey!”

 

____________________________________________________

THE END!!~

 

Thanks to all my readers, commenters, and subscribers!~ ^-^

I love you all! ♥♥

 

I have a new Yoseob story called "Always Singing Just For You~" please check that out if you have yet.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68008/always-singing-just-for-you-yangyoseob-yoseob-you

and I'll be starting a new Jaehyo story very soon called "Like Strangers", so please check that one out too!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68678/like-strangers-ahnjaehyo-jungjinyoung-you-blockb1a4