Chapter 7

Blind Love

 

 

It had been a month since Jaehyo had seen or spoken to ______.

He hated himself for pushing her away.

He had gotten so used to having her around all the time that it hurt, not seeing or speaking to her.

"Aish...30 days is way too long...One more day and It’ll be a month…Why? Why?! WHY AM I SUCH A BABO?!" he whined, kicking his feet like a little child that didn't get their way. He touched his lips. "I can still feel her on my lips...even though her lips aren't there anymore. Why do I miss her so much?! I need a drink...badly..."

He walked around searching through the apartment for any alcohol but he had none, much to his displeasure.

"Aish!!!!~ I’m going out!”

He threw on a hoodie and went to drown his sorrows in a bottle of soju.

After 2 and a half bottles he was definitely feelings a buzz.

“Oppa!~”

‘Aish!!!~ Great…I’m hearing her voice. Maybe I need more soju..’ he thought as downed the rest of the bottle.

He thought he heard her laugh.

‘I am in big trouble…Something is seriously wrong with me!! How can she be all I think about?! I think I’m seriously about to go insane…who am I kidding…I’m too far gone.’ Jaehyo thought.

“______-ah!~” Jaehyo heard a male voice say.

He whipped his head around and saw ______ walking, arm in arm, with a guy.

“Junhyung Oppa!~ You really don’t need another coke!!!~” ______ laughed.

“What are you talking about?! Yeah I do…coke is good for you..”

“Not really..” she giggled.

“Okay fine…maybe not for ‘Little Miss Ball of Hyperness’ but for me…it’s healthy. It’s good for my soul…it inspires me…Coca-cola is just so…Daebak! It’s my happiness…my everything…my anti-drug.”

“Waaa!~ Jaesoonie!~”

“YAH YAH! Junhyung Oppa!~ Get it right…Say it! Junhyung Oppa!!~ Don’t ever call me Jaesoon again…”

“Jaesoon, Jaesoon, Jaesoooooooooooonie!~” She teased.

“YAH! Micheoseo?!?!~ Someone obviously has a death wish!~” Junhyung said with a smirk. “I’ll be right back.”

“Alright Jaesoonie Oppa…” She giggled.

“watch it!~~~” Junhyung growled as he walked away.

“______-ah?~~” Jaehyo slurred after Junhyung was out of earshot.

Her heart skipped hearing him say her name. She turned toward the direction of his voice.

“J-Jaehyo Oppa?” ______ said.

“Mhm!!~ One and Only!!~ ______-ah! I thought…I was going insane!~~ I thought I was hearing things…but no I’m not!!~ You’re actually here!~” he said wrapping his arms around her, pulling her close to him.

She sniffed and almost gagged at the smell.

“Jaehyo Oppa…are you drunk?”

“Noooo!~” he said in a sing-song voice.

“Oppa!~ You are drunk! What are you doing? Why are you drinking?”

“I’m fine!~ Really!!~~” he slurred and stumbled a  little.

______ grabbed onto him.

“Whoa!~ How much did you drink?!?!” she scolded.

“Just a couple!~~”

“Yah! Oppa!! How much?!”

“A few…”

“Jaehyo Oppa…” she sighed.

“Aigoo!~ My ______...you’re so beautiful...”

“Stop it Oppa…”

“I mean it…”

“No you don’t…you’re just drunk and it’s the alcohol talking.” She snapped, on the verge of tears.

“”You think I don’t mean it…I picked up the phone a million times…”

“Then why didn’t I get a call? Hmm?! You can’t just, do this. You can’t just make out with me, reject me, and then tell me that I’m beautiful after not speaking to me for a whole month!” She snapped. “If you were sober right now…I might believe you…”

Junhyung came back. He looked between ______ and Jaehyo.

“what’s going on here?”

“Junhyungie Oppa…Jaehyo Oppa is drunk…”

“I’m not!~~ I’m fine…” Jaehyo said.

“Ahjumma…how many bottles has he had?” ______ asked.

“That’s his third bottle of soju…I limited him to three.” The owner, ahjumma said.

“Three bottles?! Why would you possibly need to drink three whole bottles of soju. Don’t you dare try to tell me that you aren’t drunk, Jaehyo Oppa! I know..”

“Fine…I’m drunk. It helps though…I feel SO much better now!!~”

“Why do you need all that alcohol?” ______ asked.

‘Too stop me from thinking about you…’

“I’m sorry Junhyung Oppa.” she said softly.

“No…that’s okay…I was going to take you home soon anyway…”

“But we have to cut our day short.”

“It’s really fine, ______-ah..” Junhyung said hugging her goodbye. “Good night…I will call you later.”

“Okay Jaesoon.”

“I’m warning you, Choi ______...” he said and turned to face Jaehyo. “…and YOU, you better not do anything to her. Do you know how much I went through to keep you from meeting this person in school?”

“Thank you Junhyung Oppa.” ______ said.

‘What?! Thank you?! She’s thanking him for…wait…what?’ Jaehyo thought.

“I don’t know if you’re trust worthy…but I’m taking the chance leaving her with you. So…good night..”  Junhyung growled before walking away

“Ah! I think I recognize him now.” Jaehyo whispered to ______. “Yah!!~ let’s go to a noraebang!!!~”

“You’re a crazy drunk…” ______ said. “Can you even sing?”

“Possibly…let’s test it…”

“Test it huh? You and your tests…”

“______-ah…” Jaehyo said softly while staring at his feet. “Are you and him dating?”

“me and who?”

“You and Yong Junhyung! Is he your boyfriend?”

“why do you want to know that Oppa?”

“I’m just curious…”

“No we’re not, he’s not. I’m curious to know why you decided to drink so much?”

“I’m trying to miss you less..”

“Why do you keep saying these things?!”

“I held them in last time…” he said regretfully, while awkwardly shifting his feet beneath him.

“How do I know it’s not just because you’re drunk?! How am I supposed to believe that you actually mean what you’re saying?”

“Do you want me to wait until I’m sober?! If that’s what you want…I will.”

They stopped in front of his building.

“I’ll talk to you when you’re sober…” she said. “Good night..”

“YAH! You’re not going to walk home all by yourself at night!!” Jaehyo growled. “It’s 9:45 PM and pitch black out right now…There are probably freaks lurking in the shadows.”

“Yeah well you’re not going to walk me home and then walk all the way back here in your condition.”

“Condition? What condition? I’m perfectly fine.” He said proudly. He turned to walk into the building tripping up a step.

 “Graceful..” ______ teased turning to hide her smile but he caught it.

“You smiled!~~ You still love me.”

“No…you crazy drunk..”

She followed him up to his apartment.

“You might as well sleep here tonight…”

“No thank you…I’ll just call Junhyung Oppa…or Seunghyun Oppa to pick me up.”

“Come on! I’m not going to you…much…” he muttered under his breath. “You can sleep in my bed.”

“What?! YAH! You ert…”

‘Not what I meant!~ Unless…you know…maybe you want to?” he  asked. “If you do…I’m all for it!~”

“No...I’m not that kind of girl, Oppa.”

“I know…that’s why…I’m sleeping on the couch…Good night..”

“G-good night Oppa…”

The next morning Jaehyo woke up with a hangover.

“Aish! My head is throbbing!~ Where did ______ go?”

He looked around the apartment but couldn’t find her.

He wandered into the kitchen and found a pot on the stove.

He got curious so he opened the pot and looked inside.

“Hangover soup? ______ cooked hangover soup for me?”

His cell phone started to ring, notifying him of a new text message.

-Eat up Jaehyo Oppa. I hope you feel better ^-^ ♥-

He lightly brushed his thumb over the heart in the message, with a huge smile on his face.

He grabbed a spoon to taste the soup.

‘Waaa!~ This is delicious…but I’m sad she didn’t say good bye before leaving…’

-Thanks for the soup. My beautiful ______. She I as completely sober when I sent that message!~ Come back! You didn’t even say bye…=(-

______ read the text and smiled, sending him a reply.

-Bye!!~~ XD-

He read her text and pouted.

-YAH!!!~ Not what I meant!! (TT^TT) Are we friends again?-

-I guess so…-

“I guess so?!?!?! What the hell is that?!?!?!!?” He screamed sending a sarcastic reply back to her.

-Waa!~ Don’t get all excited about it…-

-I’m not :D-

-YAH!!!~ Choi ______!!!-

______ giggled.

- Aww want a Hug?-

-Aish…you don’t even want one-

-Go bathe first…you stink!!~-

“I..I stink?! I do not stink!!!~” he yelled getting all defensive.

-Nah…I don’t bathe…-

-That explains…sooo much-

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” he said sticking his spoon into the bowl to scoop some of the steaming hot soup. He put it in his mouth without thinking. “Ow! HOT HOT HOT! My tongue!!”

-YAH!!!! I burned my tongue!!! =/ -

-Aw…poor you!~ Mine is fine! Mehrong!~ =P -

"Haha ______ is so cute..." he chuckled.

They continued to message each other while he finished up his soup.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww poor Jaehyo tongue XD haha

Crazy Drunk!~