Chapter 25

Blind Love

 

______ woke up the next morning to go to the bathroom.

“Well, at least the bleeding has stopped. It’s lighter now.” She said.

She finished up in the bathroom and went back to the bedroom.

Jaehyo was still asleep.

“Aww…my Jagiya looks so beautiful when he sleeps.” She whispered. “Ah! Now is my chance. Google time!~”

She picked up her laptop and brought it to her bed.

“Ahn…Jae…Hyo…” she pronounced each syllable as she typed it into the computer. “Image search!~ Hehehehe…He’s going to kill me for this. Sneaky, Sneaky, Sneaky!~”

As she was moving her cursor, and clicked on the ‘search’ button, Jaehyo started to wake up.

“______-ah?” he said, still half asleep. “What are you doing?”

“N-nothing!~” she stuttered, attempting to hide the computer screen. Her heart skipped a beat and started to race like crazy.

“Did you carry your laptop over here from your desk?”

“Um…y-yes?” she said sounding more like a question. ‘Please don’t look at the screen…Please?!’

“Yah!!!~”

‘Did he see it?!’ she thought as she angled the screen down to hide it from him.

“You know you’re not supposed to do that.”

“I just…I didn’t think you’d freak out…”

“Of course it could hurt the baby!” he scolded.

“It could hurt the ba-…wait…what?!” she said looking at him. ‘How can ‘googling’ pictures of him hurt possibly hurt the baby?’

“Yeah! If you lift heavy things it could make the placenta tear even more!”

“Oh…I’m sorry. It’s not really that heavy though.” She said lifting it off of her lap to feel the weight. ‘Aish! I thought I was caught! Almost had a mini heart attack there!~’ “It’s pretty light.”

Jaehyo peeked at the screen to see what she was looking at.

“Yah! Choi ______!~ what are you looking up on Google?”

“Pretty Ulzzangs.”

“Mhm…” he replied just staring at her. “Who’s pretty?!?”

“Lee Kiseop…from U-Kiss is pretty.” She said.

“Aish…whatever…” he sulked.

“Wanna see what I’m looking up?”

“Not if it’s random Ulzzangs to make me jealous.”

“The most handsome Ulzzang ever!~”

“Lee Kiseop?”

“No…he’s pretty but he’s not for me.”

(Yeah, because he’s for Iamkissme XD ♥♥♥ Alexis, Saranghae!!~ ^-^)

“Then who are you looking up? Let me see!”

Jaehyo pushed open the laptop.

“YAH!! NO! NO NOOOOOO!!!~” he whimpered and kicked his legs like a child. “Why do you hate me?!?! Why? Why?! WHY?!?!~"

"I just like knowing that all that is mine."

He sighed.

"...but I don't look like that anymore. This is what you have now."

"I really see no difference.  Between that..." she said pointing to the picture. She tenderly caressed his cheek. "...and this, there is absolutely no difference. Okay...except maybe the hair."

 

“Jagiya, Did you turn your phone back on?”

“Yah! Don’t be cute using that little nickname to change the subject.”

"Jagiya, Right there, in that picture, you look like an adorable psycho killer. I'm scared to let you get anywhere near a knife!!"

“YAH! Don’t ignore…wait…what? Adorable psycho killer? How can a psycho killer be adorable?”

“Uh…so you don’t suspect them! Who would suspect you of being a psycho killer?”

“Your brother…that first time we met. I thought I was going to have an accident in my pants!!~” he whined. “Click the ‘x’! Stop looking at those pictures!”

Jaehyo kept trying to fight the laptop away from her so that he could close the window down.

“No! No! NO WAIT!~ Ooh!~ I like that one!~” ______ said pulling the computer back.

“NO YOU DON’T!!~ Close it!!~” he whined.

“Aww…but Jagiya, you look y in a suit!~”

“Click the- Oh really?! You think so…YAH!~ NO!! Clicky the ‘x’, RIGHT NOW!!~”

“Fine…here you can have it.” She said passing the laptop to him.

“Thank you!~”

“You do realize, I can still check it later when you aren’t here…right?” she asked.

“Nope! Not if I can help it!” he said pointing to himself. “Computer nerd, remember? I’ll find a way to hack it and block the sites so you can’t ever get onto it.”

‘That’s a little drastic, don’t you think?”

“Nope…not really.” He said with a grin. He typed in a few things and handed the computer back to her. “There, I’m done!~”

“Oppa!~~” she whined.

“YAH! No more calling me Oppa, what happened to Jagiya?”

“Hmph…” She pouted. “You’re such a meanie!~ Would you rather me look at you or other guys?”

“What?! YAH!”

“Well…it’s only blocking me from seeing the sites with your pictures. What a derp!” She giggled.

“Why would you want to look at other guys anyway?!” he growled.

“I don’t! I want to look at my guy. If I can’t look at those…maybe we should take selcas!~” she squealed.

“Uh…”

“YAH! First, you refuse to sing and now you refuse to take pictures with me. Aish, my fiancé is so boring.” She teased.

“YAH! I am not boring!!~”

“Boring~ and still a lazy !~~”

“YAH!!~~ We can’t do anything! You’re on bed rest right now. We can’t even have …” he mumbled the last part but she heard it.

“Well…I can’t…”

“But I can? How?”

 “Oh…I think I hear my phone ringing…excuse me.” She said getting up to find her ringing phone.

“What the…YAH!~ Tell me!~” he whined. “…and she just walks away…nice…”

“Yeoboseyo!~”

“______ NOONA!!~”

“Oh!~ It’s my babies. Yoo Changhyunnie!~”

“Babies? Yah…how many babies do you have? Our baby isn’t your first one?” Jaehyo asked.

______ rolled her eyes.

“Really Oppa? Really?” She said giving him a ‘wtf’ look.

“Jagiya.” He corrected.

She just shook her head.

“Noona!!~”

“Ahn Niel!!~”

“We miss you Noona!~”

“Aww…I miss you guys too!~”

“Noona!~, L Joe hyung is being mean to us!~” Ricky said.

 “Let me talk to him!~”

“L Joe hyung!!~ ______ Noona wants to talk to you!~”

“I am not!~ Noona, I’m not bullying them! I promise!~” L Joe said. “AISH!~”

“Okay…tell me what’s going on.”

The three boys all tried to talk at once.

“Lee Byunghun, Ahn Daniel, and Yoo Changhyun!~ One at a time, please?!”

“They just like to whine, because they’re such wimps! I didn’t do anything.”

“No you’re just a bully!” Ricky whined and they all started to argue again.

“Okay, Okay! Calm down! Give CAP the phone.” ______ sighed rubbing her temples.

“Are you kidding me?! You called Noona to bother her for that?!” CAP scolded. “I’m sorry to bother you Noona.”

“No, it’s okay Minsoo.”

“Noona, do you hear what I have to go through? It’s so tiring. It’ll die down soon.” He said.

“Bang Minsoo, FIGHTING!~”

“Thanks Noona.” he said.

They ended the call and she turned to see Jaehyo staring at her.

“What?” she asked softly. “W-why are you staring at me?”

“It sounded like you were mediating a fight.” he said. 'She sounded like a mother scolding her child.'

“I was! Derpy Jagiya, NO, I don’t have other kids you crazy person!~” She laughed. “I call them my babies because I used to babysit them.”

“You?” Jaehyo said pointing to her.

“Yes me. What other ‘I’ is there besides me?!”

“I’m just wondering why someone thought that was a good idea…a blind girl babysitting.”

“Yah! I was the BEST babysitter!~ they loved me.”

“Yeah because they could probably sneak right past you and cause trouble and you wouldn’t notice.” He laughed.

“Yah! Remember that time you were drunk. I had to babysit you.”

“Yeah, but you were the reason I was drunk to begin with.”

“Baby, I think your Appa just had a brain fart!~” ______ giggled. “He seems to forget that he was the one who rejected Umma in the first place. What a derp!~”

“YAH! Oh...and you still haven’t told me that thing you were going to tell me earlier.”

“What thing?” she asked innocently

“You know the thing…you said…and I quote… ‘well…I can’t…’ and then you walked away.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” she said, when she knew very well what he meant.

She walked over to her purse and applied some chapstick to her lips that were starting to feel dry.

“Was that a hint? Lips? Oooh…you want to?” he asked.

“Wait…what?” she asked.

“Is that what you meant? With your lips?”

“What?!?! NO! Aish! I didn’t mean it like that.”

“Then, why did you put on chapstick right at that moment?!”

“My lips were dry! I didn’t think you’d read into that…you freak!” she laughed. “Ha! You wish that’s what I meant.”

“Yes…I do! I wish!~ Please?”

“Oh Jagiya…you have brain.’

“What?! I’m a guy!! We do think about it…a lot.”

 “Hmm…I’m hungry. I wonder what’s for breakfast.”

“Y-yah! Don’t ignore me!~” Jaehyo whined, following her out of the room. “I’m a guy and it’s morning…what am I supposed to do? I can’t exactly hide it! Especially now, that I’m thinking about it! It's causing a bit of a problem.”

“Fine…” she agreed and giggled.

After his problem was taken care of he turned his phone back on and it immediately started to ring.

"Yeobose-"

"HYUNG?! You're alive!!~" Zico said.

"Um...Yeah..."

"Hyung, why do you sound out of breath?"

Jaehyo was starting to turn red.

"N-no...no reason." he stuttered.

 

 

_________________________________________

 

Derpy -Brained Ulzzang XD