Chapter 27

Blind Love

 

Jaehyo and _______ had been engaged for a week already.

They had already discussed the topic of her moving in with him from time to time, with her parents.

They loved the idea and trusted him fully.

Mr. Choi took Jaehyo and ______ out for lunch.

“Oh, Appa!~ what was Jaehyo Oppa like in middle school?” ______ asked.

Jaehyo turned to her, with his derp face.

“What the…” he glared at her.

“I’m just curious…”

“Well, he was only student that was helpful in class. A really good student, and he works well with computers.”

“He still does…I’m afraid I’ll never be able to go anywhere online! He’s blocking everything…somehow?”

“I got brains…” Jaehyo said, staring at her while trying to find his straw using just his mouth.

He missed and it went up his nose.

“Oh yeah?” She teased, breaking into a giggling fit. “That was ironic! Are you trying to stab your ‘brains’ with the straw and bring them out through your nose?” She couldn’t stop smiling at that. ‘Aww…I love my Jagiya!~ Can he get any cuter?’

“That was a FAIL!~”

“That, Appa, is your best student and future son-in-law!~” ______ giggled, pointing at Jaehyo.

Mr. Choi laughed.

“Yah!~” Jaehyo whined.

“So embarrassing!~” she said. “I don’t know you…”

“You like making fun of me?”

“I do…I really, really DO!~~” she sang. “Oh, Appa, our appointment went well.”

“Oh! Yes it did!” Jaehyo said excitedly.

“Is everything healing fine?” Mr. Choi asked, taking a sip of his drink.

“It’s healing great, because Jaehyo Oppa was really strict about bed rest.” ______ said.

“Abeonim, your daughter can be really stubborn sometimes.”

“Don’t I know that…her mother is the same exact way. Now that I think about it, so is Seunghyun. Actually, I think he’s the most stubborn.”

“And whiny…” _______ said.

“He doesn’t look like it…when is the day I meet my doom?”

“Doom?” Mr. Choi asked.

“I think he means, what day Seunghyunnie Oppa gets home. He called and said he’d be gone another week or two. They are having too much fun.”

“So I don’t have to die yet?’ Jaehyo said breathing a sigh of relief. “I have a feeling that he will want me dead.”

“Initially, he might.” Mr. Choi said.

“Oh…great…” Jaehyo whined.

“Appa!~ you’re not helping!”

“No! I mean, He will be very overly protective. Then, he’ll see what we see.”

“What do you see, Abeonim?”

“You aren’t a bad person. You’re devoted to taking care of our ______ and the baby. Anyone that sees the way you two can poke fun at each other like that, and laugh at yourselves, would know just how much you truly love each other.” Mr. Choi said. “I thought, this is my baby, when she’s old enough to get married. I won’t let her go so easily, but you came along and I know she’s in good hands. Now I just have to hope for a granddaughter, she won’t be allowed to date until…she’s all wrinkled and gray.”

“DEAL!~” Jaehyo said putting out his hand.

______ watched as Jaehyo and her father shook hands.

“Oh my god…really?!” she laughed.

“Please be a girl!~ Please be a girl!~” Jaehyo said. “Appa, wants a girl!~”

He rubbed ______’s tummy.

After lunch Jaehyo and  _______ went over to his apartment.

He fumbled for his keys, while kissing her.

“Okay, Okay!~ I need my keys to open the door!~” He chuckled.

“You want me to stop?”

“No!~” he whimpered. “Aish~…Hold that thought for 2 seconds…”

He stuck his hand in his pocket to find his keys, before pulling her back into the kiss.

They were so caught up in the kiss that they didn’t even notice his friends standing there.

“Damn, Jaehyo hyung!~” Kyung said interrupting their kiss.

“Aish!” Jaehyo muttered, breaking off the kiss. “Seriously, Cucumber?! Why?!~”

“Jaehyo hyung got -blocked!~” U-Kwon sang, with an amused smile on his face.

“Yah! Kim Yukwon!~ Why are you smiling?!”

“Hyung, I’m always smiling!~”

“Is this why you were out of reach, for a week?” Zico asked with a smirk. ‘Jaehyo Hyung’s girl is cute!!~’

“______ Unnie…” Naeun said softly. ‘What is ______ Unnie doing here? Why is she kissing Jaehyo Oppa?!’

“Naeun-ah…”

“Annyeonghaseyo! The name is Zico!~”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Choi ______.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Zico took her hand and kissed it.

“Yah, Woo Jiho!!~ Hands off!” Jaehyo growled.

“So….how long has this been going on, hmm?” B-Bomb asked putting his arm around Jaehyo.

“Um…a while.” Jaehyo replied, not able to look him in the eye.

“How long is a while?” Taeil asked.

“Um…4 plus 6…that’s 2.”

They all gave him a ‘wtf’ look.

“What?!” ______ laughed, looking at Jaehyo. “How did you get 2 from, 4 plus 6?!”

“No! No, No!! That’s not what I meant!” Jaehyo shouted, with that derp expression again. “I mean, we were friends for a couple of months before we started dating for about 4 months. So that’s 6, with the 2 month break?”

“Now, you see, THAT makes more sense.” ______ said. “Waaa!~ Computer Genius!~”

“Yah, You! Hush!~”

“SIX MONTHS?!?!” Naeun and the guys all yelled in unison.

“Um…yes.” Jaehyo nodded.

 The guys looked ______ over.

“Nice!~”

“YAH!!~ Stop checking her out! Get your own! This one, belongs to me.”

“Sorry hyung, I don’t see your name written anywhere?” Kyung said.

“Yah! You greasy cucumber! Look!” Jaehyo said.

He grabbed ______’s left hand to show them the ring.

“WHOA!!”

“You’re engaged?!” Naeun said.

“Mhm…we are.” Jaehyo said. “I was never more sure of anything in my life.”

“Hyung, you’re never sure of anything…at all.” P.O. said.

______ covered to stifle a laugh.

“Yah! Pyo Jihoon!~” Jaehyo whined and turned to look at ______. “YAH! Why are you laughing?”

“It’s true!”

“Is not!!~”

They went inside and everyone introduced themselves.

“This is my new roommate!~” Jaehyo said.

“I bet you have no problems there.” Zico teased. “Now I see why you were so out of breath that one time we talked on the phone.”

Jaehyo wiggled his brows and smirked.

______, who was sitting there picking at some grapes, scoffed and whipped one at him.

It smacked him right between the eyes and landed in his hand.

“YAH!~” He whined. He looked down at the grape in his hand, shrugged, and popped it into his mouth.

“Derp!~” she giggled.

He ran over to her side.

“I want more!~”

Naeun just sat there, awkwardly, not saying a word.

 

“So ______ Noona, how do you and Naeun know each other?”

“Junhyung Oppa.” Naeun said. "______ Unnie used to date him!~"

Jaehyo clenched his fists and in air, through his teeth in order to stay calm.

“Yong Junhyung? Seriously?!” he said. ‘He is just…EVERYWHERE!~”

“Come on Jaehyo Oppa, Junhyung Oppa isn’t so bad…”

“Yeah he’s really not.”______ said.

“I’m sure he’s not…but…when he stops trying to steal you away from me, I’ll give him a chance.”

“Steal me away?”

“He is!~”

“It’s not like he’s playing trick and messing with us to break us up! He’s supportive of us.” ______ laughed and leaned closer. “Yah, you have to stop letting that dream bother you. I’m your fiancée now, so you’re stuck with me!~”

After a while the guys all left for the night.

“I like your friends.” ______ giggled.

“Yeah…they liked you too, a little too much!” Jaehyo scoffed. “Aish…that Greasy Cucumber and Jamaican Beggar…Next time I want to meet your friends! Not just that…one that I always see. I’ve had about enough of him!~”

______ smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.

“Go to sleep!~” she giggled.

“Hmm…I can’t sleep without you next to me though.” He pouted wrapping his arms around her pulling her close.

 

 

_____________________________________________________

Yay! ______ met the rest of Block B.

Naeun...SHOO! Go Away!!~