Chapter 31

Blind Love

 

 

Two more weeks had passed. ______ and Jaehyo had an appointment to check on how well she was healing.

“How is she doing doctor? Is she okay? Has she been healing well? How is our baby doing? Is the baby okay?”

“Jagiya, one question at a time!~” ______ giggled.

“Oh..sorry…How is she doing doctor?” Jaehyo asked.

“To answer all of your questions, in one breath, they are both doing well and because it was a small tear it seems to have healed just fine.”

“Okay good!~ So everything is going just fine?”

“Yes, we’ll just run the routine tests. Aside from that though, everything seems to be running smoothly.”

After the appointment, he his phone.

“Okay, this little stalker situation is getting WAY out of hand!!~” Jaehyo said.

“she’s not a stalker.”

He just stared at her.

“Not a stalker? LOOK!!! Do you see all these unread text messages?! I still don’t even know how the hell she got my phone number…”

“You sure you didn’t give it to her?”

“NO! My number hasn’t changed ever, but I didn’t even give it to her before.”

“Junhyung Oppa might know.”

“Are you sure he’s not on her side too?! The side of the CRAZY PEOPLE!!~”

“I’ve known him since I was a baby, he wouldn’t be a follower like that. I still don’t really think Naeunnie is bad.”

“That’s because you’re thinking of her as a baby sister! Sometimes even the people really close to you. Might try to hurt you.”

“Jagiya…”

“You said that you would fight her if you had to…”

“Yeah but I doubt that will happen…”

“______-ah, you must’ve had some belief that she might try something.”

“Maybe but it’s Naeunnie!” she whined. “I think she was just jealous when she told Junhyung about our engagement.”

“Yes, and maybe that jealousy sparked some EVIL!!~”

“She’s not evil!!”

“Just psycho then?”

“No she’s not a psycho either!~” _______ argued.

“Um…______-ah, would you like to see my phone again?” Jaehyo asked holding it out in front of her face.

“You know me, I always convince myself that people have some good in them.”

“Yeah…so serial killers, rapists, and abusers, there’s good in there?” he asked.

“Are you, seriously, going to try to convince me that little Son Naeun, is one of those three things? Really?”

“No, but you never know with some people. Then again, you were the little blind girl that trusted anyone.”

“YAH!” she snapped. “I didn’t trust, just ANYONE! I just have a feeling about certain people.”

“Well…for once maybe your radar is off. This just seems creepy and stalker-ish! See?! Look at this, she’s even starting an argument between us.”

“Jagiya! I can usually tell how a person is when I first meet them. Like with you.”

“With me? What about with me?” he asked curiously. “What did you think about me?!”

“People tried to say that you were a bad person because of your past, but I didn’t see that! I went with my instinct and I trusted you. Even you, tried to convince me that you are a cold person. You just fail, at trying to be a cold person. I trusted my instincts on you and nothing could change my mind.”

Jaehyo sighed and looked at her..

“I mean it…maybe this time, your instincts could be wrong.” He said in a calmer tone.

“Or maybe yours could be.”

“______-ah…”

“No, just save it! You’re not going to convince me that Naeunnie is bad. That’s the end of this discussion.”

______ started to walk off and he followed, not saying a word.

‘I can’t believe this. We’re getting into an argument over Naeun!!’ Jaehyo thought. ‘STOP the psycho texting already!!!’

Later that day he was hanging out with the guys.

“Jaehyo hyung, what’s wrong?” Zico asked.

“I don’t like this drama it’s causing it’s causing between with ______ and I. I have fifty-eight, unread text messages!! That is SO not normal!”

“Fifty-eight?!” they all shouted in shock.

“Hyung, I think she’s in love with you.”

“I don’t care anymore! I want to change my number. ______ is so convinced that Naeun isn’t capable of doing anything evil, but what if she is?! What if this is her plan?!”

“What?”

“We get into arguments over Naeun!”

“What do the texts say?” Taeil asked.

“I don’t know, I haven’t read it yet.” Jaehyo said and tossed him his cell phone.

Taeil caught it and the other 5 guys gathered around him to read the messages.

“Did you ever figure out how she got your phone number?” B-Bomb asked.

“No, that kind of freaks me out too.”

Meanwhile, ______ was out with B2ST.

“Something’s bothering you…” Junhyung pointed out when he saw her expression. “What is it? What’s wrong?”

“Jaehyo Oppa and I have been arguing a lot lately.”

“What?! Why? What did he do this time?!”

“Oh, no! It’s nothing like that! He’s been great to me but Naeun.”

“Okay, what did she do now?”

“she’s been texting him a lot and I don’t think he likes it.”

“He better not like it!” Junhyung growled. “She’s still up to that?! I told her to stop.”

“He says he didn’t give her his number and he doesn’t know how she got it. His friends keep saying they didn’t give it to her either.”

“They didn’t!~ No one gave it to her.”

“Then how did she get it?” ______ said.

Junhyung sighed and told her what Naeun had told him.

‘Is she going to get mad about that? Is she going to get mad at me?!’ he thought as he watched for her reaction.

“Maybe she just wanted to surprise him with a text message?”

“______-ah…you don’t find that creepy?!”

“Well she’s likes him so…”

“Yeah she likes him BUT he’s taken!”

“Junhyung Oppa, it’s Naeun though! I used to babysit her!~”

“Just because you were close to her when we were younger. It doesn’t mean she’s not trying to push her way in there now.”

“I know that Naeun isn’t a bad person though!”

“Maybe not but still…she’s a determined little thing and she always has been.”

“What are you talking about?” a familiar male voice asked.

He came and sat next to her.

“TOP hyung, you’re back!”

“Seunghyunnie Oppa!~” ______ squealed. “You were gone for like FOREVER!!~”

“Aw…did you miss me, baby sister?”

“Of course! I had to pick up Charlie’s dog poop! That’s your job!~”

TOP chuckled.

“Well aside from stinky poop…what have I missed while I was away?”

Junhyung and ______ looked at each other.

“Um…well….pretty much A LOT!!!”

“A lot of what? I’ve only been gone for a month!”

“Well…a lot can happen in a month Oppa.” ______ said.

“It can and it did.” Junhyung said. “Damn…my head is still spinning! Was anything stable this whole time?”

“Well vision is great, no downers there!” ______ said with her two thumbs up.

“Uh huh…what is all this that went on anyway?”

“Um…I’ll tell you that later, at home.”

“Why? Is it bad?!”

“N-no, not at all.”

“I just won’t like it?” TOP asked looking at her.

“Um…probably not.” Junhyung said.

“Why?! What is going on?!”

At that moment, ______’s phone rang.

“Who is ‘My Derpy Ulzzang’?” TOP asked reading the caller ID.

Junhyung snickered at the name.

“Derpy Ulzzang?”

“Don’t…Don’t answer that!~” ______ whined.

“Yeoboseyo?” TOP said.

'He answered it...Oh shiz...'

On the other side Jaehyo was so shocked to hear that voice.

“Um…Y-you’re back?”

“Who is this? Ahn Jaehyo? I can tell by the stutter…”

Jaehyo gulped.

“Um…”

“I need to have a little discussion with my sister. She might call you back later.” TOP said and hung up.

“Uh oh…I-I’m going to be dead tonight…”

“What? Why?” Zico asked.

“______’s brother is back. He already doesn’t like me…I mean he was okay with me once, but I doubt he still is.”

“Shouldn’t you be there, Hyung?” U-Kwon asked. “Go to support ______ Noona.”

Jaehyo sighed.

“I’ll call you guys later.”

“Well, if you’re still alive.” Taeil chimed.

“Thanks Sharkie, thanks! You’re a big help! Aish, more drama!! That's just what I need right now!~” Jaehyo grumbed and walked out. 'God...do you hate me THAT much?!?!~'

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Uh Oh! TOP is back. I wonder how he will react! O_o

______ still doesn't believe that Naeun would do something bad. =/