Chapter 16

Blind Love

another chapter ^-^

 

Jaehyo was alone along in the park, on a dark night. There was no moon to light the sky.

He reached into his pocket to pull out a small box

He flipped it open and inside were two matching couple rings.

‘My heart is beating so fast. Why am I so nervous?’ he thought. “I know that ______ loves me.”

“Oppa!~” He heard a voice that sounded like her.

‘That was ______.’ He thought, looking around. He walked towards the direction the voice came from.

“_____-ah?~”

“Oppa! Stop it!~” She giggled. The beautiful laugh that made his heart skip a beat.

Then he saw it, she was there by the fountain.

‘Maybe she’s waiting for me…She came early.’ He thought, until he saw… ‘Yong Junhyung?!’

“Oh Jaehyo Oppa…” ______ said. “You came?”

“W-what the hell?! Why is he here?! Why is he here?!?! This is our spot!!”

“I have something to tell you…”

“W-what is it?”

“Well…now that I can see…I don’t know if I can be with you anymore. I mean it was fun while it lasted but now that I can see you…I have come to my senses. This…” she said pointing between him and herself. “…it’s not going to work out. I want someone pretty and…you’re just not.”

“______-ah!~” he whimpered, tears starting to form in his eyes, threatening to fall.

“Aww…you’re going to cry now? Oppa, I don’t love you. We don’t fit…but Junhyung Oppa on the other hand…we do fit. He’s y and I can go out in public with him without being completely embarrassed.”

“______-ah! You don’t mean that! You love me!”

“No…I don’t.” she said coldly. “I only love Junhyung Oppa.”

“Aw…I love you too.” Junhyung said wrapping his arms around her.

They started to kiss passionately, shattering Jaehyo’s heart into millions of tiny shards, that he would never possibly be able to piece together again.

The pain was so intense but he couldn’t move his legs. He just stood there watching, even as they started to have right in front of him.

“Stop it! I can’t take it anymore!! STOP!!!~ _______-ah!!!!~~”

“Are you still here?” Junhyung chuckled.

“Ignore him and pay attention to me.” ______ said “He’s just some scarred freak that thinks he has a chance with me…If he wants to torture himself…let him.”

“Tell me that I’m that I’m your only love.”

“You are my love. I only love Yong Junhyung. The freak…means absolutely nothing to me. I am yours…forever.”

She leaned in, just about to kiss Junhyung again.

“______-ah! Don’t kiss him! Don’t!! STOP IT!!~ This isn’t real! It can’t be! It’s not true!! She wouldn’t do this to me!~” He screamed letting his tears fall. “DON’T KISS HIM!!!!”

They closed the space and their lips met once again.

Jaehyo dropped to his knees in agony.

“_______-AH!!!~” he cried out.

His eyes opened and he looked around.

“It was just a dream…” he sighed.

“He’s such a freak…he thinks he’s dreaming right now?” Junhyung smirked.

Jaehyo looked to his side and saw them doing it in his bed.

“______-ah…”

“Like I said before…just ignore him.” ______ whispered into Junhyung’s ear.

“No! NO!! This can’t be happening! Get off of her! Stop it! ______-ah!!!~~”

He sat up in bed, breathing heavily with sweat dripping down his face.

“It’s not a dream? _____, doesn’t love me?”

______ came running in.

“Jaehyo Oppa! What’s wrong?” She asked in a concerned tone.

“Where’s Yong Junhyung?”

“What? What are you talking about? Junhyung Oppa? Why would Junhyung Oppa be here, in your apartment?” She said in confusion.

“He’s not?”

“Did you have a bad dream? You’re drenched in sweat.”

She took out her handkerchief and dabbed the sweat from his brow.

“It was a dream? It seemed so…real…”

“What happened in your dream? You’re shaking…” she said wrapping her arms around him to comfort him.

“It’s nothing…”

“Well it was just a dream…” she said. “Whatever it was…you shouldn’t worry about it. It’s not real.”

‘I hope not…’ he thought. ‘I don’t ever want to feel that way again. I never felt so much pain in my life…ever.”

She kissed his forehead and his hair.

“I’m right here Oppa…I’m never going anywhere…I belong to you.”

‘I’m not so sure anymore…I don’t like being afraid to lose her. I don’t like this feeling of insecurity all the time. What if that really happens? What if my dream comes true? I just…I couldn’t handle that…I’m not strong enough.’

She kissed his lips.

“you’re still worried. You’ve been acting weird lately Oppa. You’ve not been able to sleep and now you’re having nightmares? What is it? What’s bothering you?”

“it’s nothing! Just drop it!” he snapped.

He got up and walked out of the room.

“Jaehyo Oppa, why are you keeping things from me? Why are you pushing me away? Everything seemed fine last night…and now…” she said following him out of the room.

“I thought I told you to drop it!” he growled. “It’s nothing! Just…forget it!”

“How can I forget it, if it’s causing a fight between us?!”

“You’re causing the fight by not listening to me!!”

“Oppa…”

“Just…stop, okay? I don’t want to fight with you! I don’t want to tell you so just back off!”

“Fine…whatever!” She said turning away. “Keep it to yourself.”

“I’m trying to!”

______ sighed and just stopped pushing it.

“I’m just trying to help you!”

“Well don’t! I told you that I’m fine and it’s nothing! I’m going for a walk…I need some fresh air…”

Jaehyo put on a hoodie and walked out of the apartment leaving her alone.

'What's going on with him?' she thought. 'why is he being so distant and secretive all of a sudden?'

 

___________________________________________

Jaehyo...WTH?!

just talk to her about those issues, it'll make you feel better..