Chapter 13

Blind Love

 

 Yay! another Chapter today!!~~ ^-^ ♥♥

 

______ was sitting in the room, waiting for the doctor, when TOP walked in.

“Seunghyunnie Oppa!~”

“Sis, are you nervous at all?”

“Not right now…” she said.

“Then, why are you taping your foot so much right now, hmm?” he asked eyeing her suspiciously.

“I’m excited!!~ I’m getting so much closer to seeing everything clearly again.”

The doctor came in.

“Choi ______, are you excited?” he asked.

“YES! I am very VERY excited!~” she squealed and giggled happily.

TOP rolled his eyes and shook his head.

The doctor asked question and did a thorough exam on her to check for any problems that needed to be taken care of first

“Well it looks like there are no other conditions that we need to control before proceeding with the transplantation procedure.”

“What do I need to do Doctor?” ______ asked. She was so excited that she was on the edge of her chair.

TOP had to push her back so she wouldn’t fall off.

The doctor gave her directions on how to prepare herself for the upcoming surgery.

She just smiled and nodded taking note of everything he was saying.

Her brother just glared at her and shook his head.

“Yah! Choi ______!” TOP scolded. “Are you even paying attention to anything he just said?!”

“Of course I am Oppa…I got it all down…in here.” she said tapping her pointer finger to her temple.

After appointment was done she ran and gave the doctor a big hug.

“Thank you! Thank you!” she squealed.

“You going to go run and tell your boyfriend now?” her brother chuckled.

“YEP! Of course! I probably have to go wake him up again.”

She left the office and was walking through the hall when she bumped into someone.

“Oh…I’m sorry…” she said bowing to him.

“Oh…Well well well…Look who we have here. Annyeonghaseyo Gorgeous…”

“Kim Kitae? Yeah I take back that sorry..”

‘Aww…Don’t be like that…Why are you being so cold baby?” he asked brushing a strand of hair from her face.

“You’re lucky we’re in a hospital right now…If they have any free rooms…you could be staying in one for a while. DON’T EVER TOUCH ME!”

“Now you’re just playing hard to get sweetness.”

“No…I’m not playing anything…I’m not interested.”

“Feisty…I like that..” he growled playfully.

______ made a gagging sound, pretending to throw up.

“You’re really an …”

“Come on…I’m prettier than Ahn Jaehyo…I can show you a good time…”

“You can? Okay…I have an idea…” she said in a flirtatious voice.

“Oh yeah…what’s that baby?”

“We’ll go to Namsan Tower…” she said leaning in closer.

“Mhm…sounds romantic…Go on.” He whispered putting his arms around her shoulder.

‘Eww! Eww! EWWW! STDS!!!!!~’ she thought. “We’ll go all the way to the top.”

“mm…What else?” he asked in a low ‘y’ voice.

“Then we’ll stand there looking out over all of Seoul…”

“I’m liking this…”

“Yeah me too…the next part is the best…My favorite part.”

“Oh yeah? What’s that? Do we makeout?”

‘Ugh! Disgusting ert…why hasn’t someone castrated you yet?!’ she thought. “Nope…”

“Have a quickie?” he teased his lips.

Just then Jaehyo happened to be walking by, talking to the ahjumma nurse.

“Y-yah…” he growled clenching his fist tightly.

“Shush Jaehyo…your girlfriend was just explaining what she’d like to do to me tonight…” Kitae said in a smug tone.

“Mhm…I was just getting to that.”______ said with a little smirk.

“Ignore him…and just tell me..” Kitae said.

“Well while we’re enjoying the scenery…I’ll come up behind you…”

“Back hug?”

“Nope…even better…” she whispered.

“What’s that?”

“I’ll give a slight push so you fall…All the way DOWN!~ That way…you can go to hell. Can’t blame me…I’m just the clumsy blind girl…It was all an accident.” She said shoving him away. “Eww! Stop touching me.

“What was that?” Jaehyo growled.

“I had to knock him off his high horse. He thinks he’s so great but honestly…he’s a pig.”

“I told you to never do that again!” he scolded. “What if he hurt you?”

“there are security around and surveillance cameras.” She said with a grin.

He looked around and saw that she was right.

“Hmm…Smart…”

“YAH!” Kitae growled. ‘I’ll make you want me…I’ll steal you away from Ahn Jaehyo. You’re way too pretty for him.’

“You’re way too stupid for me…” she said grabbing Jaehyo’s hand, pulling him away from where Kitae was. “Oppa…what are you doing here?”

“Oh…I’m…I was just looking for you…” He lied.

 

---------flashback-------------------------------------------

 

Jaehyo walked into the hospital to look for the ahjumma nurse.

He looked around and finally spotted her.

“Ahjumma!~”

“Oh!~ Ahn Jaehyo?! I haven’t seen you around here in months! What is it this time? More broken bones? Cuts? Bruises? Internal bleeding? Pains?”

“No…none of that…” he said softly.

“Uh oh! What did you do this time?!” she asked staring at him with her arms crossed.

“W-what? N-nothing!” He stammered. “”Why do you always assume that I did something wrong?!”

“We’re in a hospital…you always do something.” She stated simply.

“Well…not this time.”

‘You look like you have a lot on your mind. The ER has been a dead zone all day. I probably shouldn’t say that! Knock on wood!~” she said knocking on a wooden desk right next to her. “I’m not busy…sit…let’s talk.”

They sat down facing each other and he stayed silent trying to think of what to say.

“Cornea Transplants…what happened? Are there a lot of risks? They can’t die from it right?”

“What? No! Of course not! Why would you ask that?! Your eyes are fine!” the nurse said staring at him in confusion.

“No…it’s not me.” He said staring down at his hands while twiddling his thumbs.

“Then who?”

“M-my girlfriend.”

“You have a girlfriend?! Well congratulations! I knew you would. What’s she like?”
 

“She’s blind but she’s the most amazing person. I guess her lack of sight makes it so she can see deeper into someone. She doesn’t care about the other appearance but then…”

“But then, what?” she asked.

“When she gets this surgery…and she sees what I look like…Will she still love me like she does now? Or will it all change?”

“If she loves you like you say she does, and she really that girl you described…she will.”

He sighed.

“I’m not confident about that…what can I do…to fix this?” he asked pointing to his face. “Are there surgeries or something that can make it go away?”

“There are certain procedures to diminish scars but…it never bothered you before.”

“It always bothered me.” He muttered softly. “but…now it  bothers me even more. I think that if I fix this and become prettier again…I might lose this insecurity.”

They talked a bit longer about his relationship and how he had changed.

“We’ll research things and talk again sometime.” The nurse said. “Come back here anytime…just not for the usual reasons. Just visit and talk.”

“Thanks Ahjumma.” He said.

“Ahn Jaehyo…you have changed since I first met you…years ago. You’re not so cold anymore.”

“I am too…Aish! ______ keeps saying that too, that I’m not cold.”

“You keep insisting that but you’ve just been hurt a lot and betrayed so of course you’d shut people out…just open up more to people and you’ll find yourself. That part of you, you think doesn’t exist. You have a heart, if you didn’t…you wouldn’t have gotten so hurt.”

She gave him a hug.

“Thanks again Ahjumma.” He said.

“Anytime…I think of you as one of my children. Since I can’t have any of my own…I tend to get attached to certain patient that I feel have potential to be great human beings.”

Jaehyo smiled.

“You don’t want me as a son…I’d terrorize you!”

“You already do!! Yah! Don’t forget who took care of you when you were living in this hospital.”

“I won’t…” he said softly.

They walked out together and he noticed ______ and Kitae.

‘What the…’

 

-------------end of flashback--------------------------------

 

“You’re not sick are you?” ______ asked feeling his forehead, face, and neck.

“No…I’m not.” He wrapping his arms around her. “How are you doing? How was the appointment?”

“They took blood samples for some tests and some eyes exams. It’s going to happen soon…I can’t wait!!~” she squealed jumping up and down.

He chuckled at her cuteness

The nurse came out and saw them together.

‘That must be his ______.’ She thought with a smile. ‘She definitely doesn’t seem like the shallow time. He’ll be perfectly fine.’

 

 

____________________________________________________

Jaehyo! Quit insisting that you're a cold person...XD it's obviously not true!~~ haha

Kitae is a freak...Just do it ______. i love that plan! XD