When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

"Who does she think she is?!!!" - Kim Jaejoong

Kim Jaejoong's POV

I was driving my car when I saw this beautiful girl running so fast-which seems like she's even faster than my sports car! I then realized that she is wearing my school's uniform then suddenly she stopped running and helped an old woman passing by.
"Hmm... she seems interesting. Maybe I can toy her." Jaejoong smiled as the girl left.

End of Jaejoong's POV

Kim Jaejoong arrived at his school, Seoul Elite Academy. He was surrounded by his fangirls shouting and screaming his name which made him feel pissed off. But he's thinking of the girl from before... he kept on looking at the group of girls thinking that she may be one of them... then frowned not seeing what he wanted to see. Then suddenly...
"Yo! Jaejoong hyung!" Changmin, the maknae, greeted.
"Good morning guys," Jaejoong said in a low tone.
"You seem sad today. What's the problem?" Yunho, the great leader, worried.
"Nothing. It's just that something is bothering me." Jaejoong said.
"Is this about a girl again?" Hyun Joong asked.
"Yeah, a girl," Jaejoong smiled thinking of her.
"So tell me about this girl that bothers you..." Yoochun, one of the erts, smiled.
"Well, as I observed from a while ago... she was beautiful, hot and so y. She even helped an old woman." Jaejoong smiled.
"You really are a ert!" Junsu sq.
"That's right! I'm known for being like that!" Jaejoong grinned.
Then the bell rang... Many students headed to their classrooms.
Meanwhile... Soo Jin had a hard time finding her classroom. She run and run and run until... she bumped onto someone.
"Hey! Watch where you are going!!" The guy said.
"Sorry! I didn't mean to." Soo Jin apologized.
"I don't need your sorry! Do you think you can replace my expensive uniform?? It's now wrinkled! How am I going to wear this?" The guy said.
"I'm really sorry... I'll just change it to something new..." Soo Jin tried to keep her anger.
"Do you know who really am I? I am Kim Jaejoong, a member of the famous band Dong Bang Shin Ki, and I don't wear these kind of clothes!
Soo Jin was ready to burst when Jaejoong said that to her.
"I don't care who you are!! I know it's my fault bumping on someone but I didn't mean it that's why I said sorry... but now that you're telling me that you're the famous blah.. blah.. blah... so what do you want me to do now?? Kneel in front of you??? Don't act like a kid! It's just a uniform and it's not like you will die because it's wrinkled! But if you really insist of having wrinkled clothes... then just don't wear it! If you want you can be ... I know that many of your fans will like it and your popularity will grow more!" Soo Jin shouted then left Jaejoong shocked.

Many students saw the whole thing and laughed at how Soo Jin humiliated the famous Kim Jaejoong.

"Aish! That girl! Who does she think she is?! Wait, I think I've seen her from before. Aha! The girl who helped an old woman!" Jaejoong thought to himself. "She should remember this day! I will never forget what she have done to me!"