When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Just a Cheesy Day!

“Am I that too bright? Or do you need tissue?” Jaejoong smirked.

Soo Jin touched her nose to see if there are any signs of bleeding, “N-NO!”

Jaejoong chuckled, “You’re too funny!” Soo Jin glared at him as he smirked.

Perspiring a lot from the hot temperature, Hyo Rin smiled as she left, “Guys, I have to go first. I need to breathe fresh air.”

“H-Hyo Rin!” Soo Jin was cut as Hyo Rin disappeared from her sight.

“So, ready now for our date?” Jaejoong asked.

“Psh! Just date yourself,” Soo Jin said as she started to leave but Jaejoong managed to grab her wrists.

“Have you forgotten our date?”

“ME?! I NEVER DID!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DITCHED ME. YOU LET ME WAIT FOR FREAKING TEN HOURS!!!! YOU HEAR THAT?! T-E-N H-O-U-R-S!!!!!” Soo Jin yelled at him.

“I-I never said that I’ll come and pick you up early in the morning,” Jaejoong scratched his head.

“Well, you didn’t say that you’ll go here SIX in the evening either!”

“Uhh… I’m sorry then. It’s my fault.”

“Who will ever ask a date to someone not even saying the exact time and location?!” Soo Jin mumbled.

“Well, at least you waited,” Jaejoong smiled.

“It’s because I thought you’d come!” Soo Jin yelled.

“But I did come,” Jaejoong smiled.

“It’s already too late!”

“No… you would still come with me whether you like it or not,” Jaejoong said as he grabbed Soo Jin’s hand and led her to his car.

 

Jaejoong went to the driver’s seat after opening the door for Soo Jin. He gave the flowers to Soo Jin, although she rejected it at first.

There was an awkward silence and no one even dared to break it.

Jaejoong wanted to talk to her but was afraid that he might offend her again. He kept staring at her who was playing with her fingers. He admired every detail of her until he realized that Soo Jin is already looking at him.

 

“Yah! Look in front of you if you still want to live,” Soo Jin yelled.

Jaejoong came back to his senses, ‘S-Sorry.”

 

They arrived at an old dark park.

“Is this what you call a date?!” Soo Jin sarcastically commented.

“I guess so since I brought you here,” Jaejoong smiled then clapped his hand.

 

In just a moment, the park brightened up. Candles forming an ‘I love you’ sign, lights on the trees, glowing water fountain, waiters, and a violinist appeared.

 

Jaejoong then led Soo Jin to the table in front of the water fountain.

“So, I’m really sorry. I guess while you’re waiting for me, I’ve been here preparing this romantic thingy.” Jaejoong pouted. “I’m not really good with these.”

“No, it’s fine. Really, I mean it’s perfect!” Soo Jin complemented making Jaejoong smile.

“Uhh… so are you hungry?” Jaejoong asked.

Soo Jin nodded so he called the waiters. The violinist then started playing which made it even more romantic.

They started eating and eventually chatted with each other. They found out a lot of similar things they like or love to do.

 

After finished eating, Jaejoong asked Soo Jin for a dance. She then gladly accepted it.

Soo Jin, whose both hands are placed on top of Jaejoong’s shoulders, smiled. “Thank you; I had so much fun tonight.”

“It’s my pleasure,” Jaejoong responded.

They continued dancing as rain started to fall. They didn’t stop and still continued dancing.

“Soo Jin, I-I” Jaejoong didn’t know how to tell Soo Jin what he feels for he is afraid that he might be rejected.

“I what?” Soo Jin asked as Jaejoong closed his eyes slowly moving his face closer to Soo Jin, who also closed her eyes eventually. When their faces are almost an inch apart, Jaejoong opened his eyes and spoke, “I-I need to go to the comfort room.”

A bit disappointed, Soo Jin faked a smile, “Go ahead before you pee on your pants.”

Jaejoong immediately ran to the comfort room to answer his call of nature. He then looked at himself on the mirror.

“Aish! That was close, Jaejoong. You almost kiss her and tell her how much you love her! Why are these things so hard for you?!” Jaejoong muttered. He then quickly went back to where Soo Jin is.

 

Jaejoong ran to her and apologized, “Sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Soo Jin smiled.

“So, should we continue what we are doing a while ago?” Jaejoong asked.

Pale at first, Soo Jin turned into a deep bright red after hearing the topic, “W-What was that again? I can’t remember.”

Jaejoong grinned evilly, “Oh! So, you want me to tell you everything right from the start?”

Soo Jin smiled weakly, “Uhh… never mind, I remembered it already.”

“Really? The can you tell me again how to do it?” Jaejoong smirked.

Soo Jin was lost for words and was unable to speak which made Jaejoong grin, “There is no need for us to do it again.”

“But I want to!” Jaejoong pleaded like a baby wanting his rattle.

Soo Jin sighed and thought of a better plan. Closing her eyes while tiptoeing, Soo Jin moved her face closer to Jaejoong and smelled his scent. She opened her eyes seeing Jaejoong with a mouth forming ‘O’.
“Am I doing the right thing?” Soo Jin smiled as she backed away from Jaejoong, but before she knew it, Jaejoong had already pulled her into a kiss. She blinked a couple of times, closed her eyes, and returned the kiss.

Jaejoong backed away with his lips curved into a smile, “I didn’t expect that.”

Soo Jin blushed and hid her face, “I think we have to go now since it’s already late.”

Jaejoong smirked, “Changing the topic, eh?”

“Yah! I just want to go home now,” Soo Jin yelled.

“Are you now aggressive because of the kiss?” Jaejoong mocked making Soo Jin glare at him.

“Okay, Okay! Calm down, I’m going to send you home now,” Jaejoong gave up as he led Soo Jin to his car.

 

After the long ride of bickering, arguing and mocking, they arrived at the Lee residence. Jaejoong opened the door for Soo Jin and walked her in front of the house.

Soo Jin smiled, “Thank you.”

“Shouldn’t we kiss before I let you go?” Jaejoong winked at her.

“Try if you can!” Soo Jin smiled as she covered her lips.

“Yah! How can I kiss you if you’re covering your lips?” Jaejoong pouted.

“I told you that you can’t,” Soo Jin said as she removed her hands.

Jaejoong sighed, “I won’t give up. I know that you’ll miss it!”

“In your dreams!” Soo Jin smiled.

“I love you,” Jaejoong smiled as he gave Soo Jin a peck on the lips. “Goodbye and take care! Don’t forget to drink your milk before going to bed,” Jaejoong said as he left and drove his car leaving Soo Jin dumbfounded.

Touching her lips, Soo Jin mumbled, “Aish! I’m not a baby anymore. I don’t have to drink milk at night!”

“W-Wait! He kissed me twice!! Wahh!!” She thought then went inside the house with lights already closed. She tiptoed to her room not to disturb anyone. She then felt her phone vibrate in her pocket so she looked at it and saw a text message from Jaejoong.

 

---

Missed me already? I know you do… but if you’ll ask me, I don’t miss you. Because I really really really really miss you so much!

~From Jaejoong <333

---

 

Soo Jin tried to hide her smile but she can’t help it. She sat on her bed and started texting back.

 

---

Crazy! Did you wrong send it to me? Or you just typed the wrong words? Stop texting those things cause it looks disgusting coming from you!

~From Soo Jin =P

---

Yah! Don’t be so mean. I just wrote what I felt and I didn’t wrong send it to you! It really came from my heart… wait! Are you hurt or something? I think you need to rest since you’ve been running through my mind all day.

~From Jaejoong <333

---

 

Soo Jin chuckled at the cheesiness of Jaejoong. ‘Why not try it for once?’ She thought as she texted back.

 

---

Really? Well, I ‘m fine here but I think I need an eraser cause I can’t get you out of my mind.

~From Soo Jin =P

---

Oww… so you want to get rid of me? If that happens, can I have directions... to your heart?

~From Jaejoong <333

---

I think there would be a problem. You don’t have to go to my heart since you’re already there.

~From Soo Jin =P

---

If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put ‘U’ and ‘I’ together.

~From Jaejoong <333

---

 

Soo Jin was already out of cheesy lines so she didn’t dare to text back. She then received another message from Jaejoong.

 

---

Giving up already, eh? You owe me another kiss (;

~From Jaejoong <333

---

What kiss?! I didn’t even know that this is a game!

~From Soo Jin =P

---

 

Soo Jin didn’t receive any reply from Jaejoong; however, it was a call.

Soo Jin answered it immediately and heard a chuckle then a cough on the other line.

 

“A-Are you alright?” Soo Jin asked.

“Worried of me?” Jaejoong smiled as he tried to cover his mouth to prevent Soo Jin from hearing him cough.

“O-Of course not!” Soo Jin lied, “Why did you call anyway?”

“I want to hear your voice before I go to sleep,” Jaejoong smiled.

Jaejoong’s answer made Soo Jin blush and smile at the same time, “So, you missed me?”

“Yeah! Even though I think of you every second and every minute of my life, I still miss you,” Jaejoong smiled as he coughed again.

“Psh! I don’t find your jokes funny anymore,” Soo Jin said.

“It’s not a joke cause it’s true. I don’t even know what happened to me. I think I’ve fallen head over heels for you.”

“Yeah and you broke your head that’s why you say those things. Really, I think you have to sleep now before it gets worse!” Soo Jin said.

“Okay, but you should sleep well. Don’t ALWAYS dream of me kissing you cause you might get tired of me and find another one,” Jaejoong smiled.

“Yah! You’re really crazy,” Soo Jin yelled.

“I love you,” Jaejoong said in a romantic tone.

“Uhh… I need to hang up now. Goodbye!” Soo Jin said as she hang up the phone.

Closing her eyes with her beating so fast, Soo Jin whispered to the phone, “I love you too.”

She then went to sleep and excitedly waited for the next day to come.

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong has been having a hard time going to sleep for he has been coughing really hard. Little did he know that he has fainted for having a high fever.