When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Finally Together?!

Park Soo Jin’s POV

I was sitting on a chair beside Jaejoong’s bed as I face the window. I was in deep thoughts thinking what had happened to him. What if he’s already dead? What will exactly happen to me now? I haven’t even confessed my feelings to him yet. I would really miss that guy even if he’s a total JERK.

“Is it already too late?” Soo Jin sighed as she shifted her gaze to Jaejoong.

End of Soo Jin’s POV

 

Soo Jin poked Jaejoong’s cheeks as she talked to him in sleep, “Wake up now, Mr. Sleeping Beauty. Your temperature is already normal. You’re making me worried.”

She was about to play more with Jaejoong’s face but was stopped when she saw Jaejoong smile. “Yah! I saw that you smiled!!”

Jaejoong opened his eyes then grinned, “So you’re worried for me?”

“O-Of course not! I mean... all of us are worried,” Soo Jin denied.

Jaejoong smiled, “Well, at least you were one of them.”

“Aish! If I could just kill you right now, I would really do it!” Soo Jin yelled.

“Then try it if you can,” Jaejoong smirked.

“Oh, so you wanted me to?” Soo Jin said as she started to attack Jaejoong by tickling him.

“Yah! Stop it!” Jaejoong chuckled as he tried to remove Soo Jin’s hands but instead, he had pulled her down making her on top of him. They both didn’t realize that they were on that position until they looked at each other’s eyes.

“Can we stay like this for a while before I wake up from this beautiful dream?” Jaejoong smiled pulling Soo Jin into a deep hug.

“EH?!” Soo Jin was shocked at the actions of Jaejoong so she spanked him on his chest screaming, “WAHHH!! ERT!!”

Jaejoong freed her from the hug and pouted, “Is that a nice way to treat your future boyfriend and destined husband?”

Soo Jin moved away from Jaejoong, “W-What are you talking about? Are you out of your mind?”

Jaejoong smiled, “Maybe.”

“Aish!” Soo Jin muttered, “Wait! Since when did you get back your consciousness? Don’t tell me you were just acting all day!!”

“Changing the topic, eh?” Jaejoong smiled.

“I’m dead serious, Kim Jaejoong.” Soo Jin glared at him.

“If you say so,” Jaejoong got out of his bed and sat on the chair where Soo Jin first sat.

“Uhh… I woke up seeing Changmin with a murderous grin so I pretended to be asleep. I got scared that he might kill me all of a sudden since he has a knife with him.” Jaejoong said as he scratched the back of his head.

“WHAT?!” Soo Jin shrieked, “Aish! I thought…I mean WE thought that you were already dead.”

“But if that happens, would you cry?” Jaejoong seriously asked.

Soo Jin was taken aback by his question but managed to reply, “Of course… NOT!! If that day would come, I would really celebrate that the world has lost a MAJOR JERK!”

Jaejoong, who was clearly hurt about what had Soo Jin said, weakly smiled. “Then it would be better if I die just to make you happy.”

With that Jaejoong left his room leaving Soo Jin dumbfounded.

“What did I just said?” Soo Jin sighed as she hit her forehead with her palm.

 

“Am I really a bother to her that makes her life miserable?” Jaejoong asked himself as he leaned on a door. All of a sudden, it opened making him stumble backwards.

He then fell on the floor as he winced in pain and rubbed his . “Ouch!”

“Oops! Sorry,” Junsu said as he helped Jaejoong.

“No, it’s okay. I’m accustomed to it already since I always get hurt,” Jaejoong sighed.

Junsu rubbed his eyes not believing to what he is seeing, “A g-ghost?”

“WAHHH!! I CAN SEE JAEJOONG”S SPIRIT!! HE’S HAUNTING ME NOW!!” Junsu shrieked in fear making Jaejoong cover his ears or he’ll be deaf.

Jaejoong was about to tap Junsu but he already kneeled down in front of him.

“I’m really sorry for all I have done to you. I promise that I won’t ever borrow your briefs again without your permission… although you’re already dead.” Closing his eyes not wanting to see the reaction of the ‘spirit’ of Jaejoong, Junsu stood up and hurriedly ran downstairs.

“Eh?” Jaejoong scratched his head, clueless of what Junsu said. He then realized it and immediately followed him, “Yah! Come back here!”

 

Finding the nearest room where he can hide away from Jaejoong, Junsu opened the door and saw Yoochun and Changmin laughing.

“Guys, we’re in big trouble!” Junsu panicked as he locked the door.

Yoochun and Changmin looked at each other then continued to what they are doing.

“Aish! Are you listening to me?!” Junsu stomped his feet trying to get their attention.

Still no response, Junsu shouted, “DON’T PRETEND THAT YOU DIDN’T NOTICE ME!!”

Running out of patience, Yoochun glared at Junsu, “What’s your problem?! Can’t you see us having fun here?!”

“Do you want me to end your life now?!” Changmin said as he sent shiver to Junsu’s spine.

“O-Of course not! But I also don’t want to die in the hands of a ghost!” Junsu shivered.

Yoochun and Changmin, once again, looked at each other then burst into laughter.

“I didn’t know that you believe in ghosts!” Changmin laughed.

“I’m not joking! I saw Jaejoong’s spirit!” Junsu said as they heard a loud bang on the door.

“YAH! OPEN THE DOOR!!” Jaejoong shouted.

Junsu was startled, as well as Yoochun and Changmin. Shivering in fear, they all hid under the bed farthest from the door.

“I told you,” Junsu shivered.

“W-What should we do now?” Changmin asked.

“Call a priest to bless the house and to drive away evil spirits!” Yoochun suggested.

“Okay, so where’s the phone?” Changmin asked.

“I don’t have mine,” Junsu said.

“Me neither,” Yoochun nodded in agreement.

“Then go find one,” Changmin sighed for he is now irritated.

Yoochun and Junsu looked at each other both saying, “You find it!”

“Aish! If no one wants to volunteer, just play rock-paper-scissors,” Changmin said.

“Under the bed?” Junsu asked.

Changmin glared at him, “Why? Where do you think should we play?! Inside the bathroom???!!!!”

Junsu didn’t even dare to answer and shut his mouth.

“Okay… let’s do this now before anything happens,” Yoochun said as he reached his hand to Junsu while forming the sign of a paper while Junsu, on the other hand, formed a rock which means he lost the game.

“Aww! I always in this game,” Junsu pouted.

“Get the phone now,” Changmin commanded.

“Why do I have to do it? I’m not even the youngest to be commanded like that!” Junsu muttered. “If only I am good at glaring!”

“Are you saying something?” Changmin raised an eyebrow.

“N-Nothing… I said I will get the phone now!” Junsu faked a smile as he got himself up and reached the phone on the corner table beside the door.

Just as he was about to get back to his place, the door opened revealing a mad Jaejoong.

Junsu gasped and was startled that he even dropped the phone, “WAHHH!!!”

Junsu panicked as he moved away from Jaejoong and made a cross sign on his hands.

Jaejoong was about to yell at Junsu just in time when Yunho arrived at the scene.

“Jaejoong? You woke up already, eh?!” Yunho smiled as he hugged Jaejoong tightly.

Yoochun and Changmin got out from their hiding place after hearing the voice of Yunho.

“Guys? Honestly, are you having mental problems lately?” Yunho tried to hide his laughter as he looked at his friends like a bunch of idiots for hiding under the bed.

“We thought Junsu really saw a ghost,” Yoochun scratched his head showing his embarrassment.

“Yeah, but at least we’re all happy now since Jaejoong is already fine!” Changmin smiled.

“There is really no ghost?!” Junsu, who still can’t believe what he is seeing, asked.

“Of course, I’m not yet dead!” Jaejoong gave him a ‘What-kind-of-question-is-that-look?’

Yunho chuckled, “So… group hug?”

They all looked at each other then opened their arms to hug one another.

Junsu, who thought that his trouble was already done, smiled as he looked at Jaejoong, who was eyeing him too.

“You’re still not done with me, Junsu!” Jaejoong smirked as he continued looking at the scared Junsu.

“Uh…oh!” Junsu muttered as he quickly got out of the room running for his life as Jaejoong immediately followed him.

Yoochun, Changmin, and Yunho chuckled seeing Junsu and Jaejoong acting like small kids.

 

Not even daring to look at his back, Junsu quickly ran to the kitchen. Without his knowledge, the floor was wet so he with eyes closed accidentally slipped on it falling on something, or maybe someone! He opened his eyes seeing Hyo Rin under him. Their faces are so close to each other that even their heartbeats can be heard.

Hyo Rin blinked her eyes for a couple of times until she felt Junsu’s lips on hers. She stared at him in shock then immediately pushed him before anyone could see them in that position.

 

Shocked of what he did, Junsu apologized, “Uhh… sorry, I didn’t mean to.”

Hyo Rin smiled weakly, “I-It’s okay. It’s not your fault.”

Jaejoong then arrived, “Yah! Kim Junsu!!”

He then realized that the two of them are pale, “W-What happened to both of you?”

Hyo Rin blushed as she remembered the kiss, “N-Nothing!” She said as she hurriedly left the kitchen.

Jaejoong scratched his head as he looked at Junsu, who was still on the same spot looking lifeless, “What’s wrong with her?”

Receiving no response from Junsu, Jaejoong patted him on the shoulders then left saying, “I know; you’re trying to act like a mannequin to make lose my anger.”

 

Leaving Junsu, he decided to go to the living room. Feeling bored, Jaejoong opened the television then sat on the couch. He suddenly felt his surroundings turned into black. He touched his eyes but instead a pair of hands is covering it.

He sighed in annoyance, “Yah! Kim Junsu, stop playing pranks on me or else!”

“I’m sorry,” He heard a soft angelic voice as the hands started to loosen. He immediately looked at his back to see who it is. It was her, the girl whom he loved the most.

With her head facing the floor, Soo Jin sat beside Jaejoong and tried not to look at him.

“Uhh… I’m sorry if I offended you a while ago,” She said softly with her head lowered.

Jaejoong smiled but Soo Jin didn’t seem to notice it, “You know, it’s not a big deal for me but if you insist, I would like to have a kiss as an apology.”

Soo Jin looked as Jaejoong, whose eyes were closed and pouted his lips waiting for the kiss. She then hit Jaejoong on the face as she chuckled.

“Yah! That hurts!” Jaejoong winced in pain, “Do you know that you’re hurting the perfect face that God has ever created?!”

“So… you’re really not mad at me?” Soo Jin asked.

Jaejoong chuckled as he stared deeply into Soo Jin’s eyes, “Of course not! Why would I even hate the girl I love?”

Soo Jin forced a laugh, “And why would you even make jokes that aren’t funny?”

“I’ve always been telling you that what I say comes from my heart,” Jaejoong responded.

“Heart? I think it came from your larynx,” Soo Jin smiled.

“HAHAHA!! FUNNY!!” Jaejoong sarcastically said then rested his head on Soo Jin’s shoulders.

Shocked by his reactions, Soo Jin moved her shoulders violently making Jaejoong’s head fall.

Jaejoong had his infamous puppy eyes then pouted at Soo Jin, “Why did you do that?”

“Nothing,” Soo Jin smiled.

“But I wanted to lean on your shoulders more!” Jaejoong pouted once more.

“No, you can’t do that,” Soo Jin shook her head.

“Then maybe this will do,” Jaejoong smiled as he rested his head on Soo Jin’s lap.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!” Soo Jin protested as she tried to push Jaejoong away but instead he just put his tongue out then smirked.

“Stop doing that. You look awful!” Soo Jin said as she covered Jaejoong’s face.

“Yeah, handsomely awful!” Jaejoong smiled as he kissed Soo Jin’s hands but she immediately took it out of his touch.

“You really want to change want I say, don’t you?” Soo Jin sighed as she pinched Jaejoong’s cheeks.

“It’s because you like me,” Jaejoong grinned.

“I do like you,” Soo Jin mumbled.

“What did you say?” Jaejoong asked.

“N-Nothing,” Soo Jin faked a smile.

“I’ve heard it! I know you said something you know that I know, but you really don’t want me to know that’s why you’re pretending that you don’t know.” Jaejoong said.

“E-Eh?” Soo Jin asked in confusion.

“Come on. Just admit it!” Jaejoong pouted.

“I don’t understand what you are saying,” Soo Jin lied.

“Oh, so you want me to force you to say it?” Jaejoong smirked.

“You don’t have to force me because I won’t really say anything,” Soo Jin smiled.

“You’re so unfair!” Jaejoong pouted again which made Soo Jin chuckle.

“You’re so cute whenever you pout. You look like the of a chicken.”

“Do I have to take that as a compliment?”

“It’s up to you,” Soo Jin smiled.

Jaejoong moved his face closer to Soo Jin’s then smirked, “Well, you look like a tomato whenever you blush.”

Soo Jin turned into a deep bright red then backed away from Jaejoong, “No, I’m not!”

“Yes, you are.  You always blush whenever I’m around!”

“Aish! Why you?!! Are you not blushing??!!”

“Uhh… let me think of it. I guess I do blush when you’re near me,” Jaejoong smiled.

Soo Jin crazily blushed at his words then pushed his face away, “I-It really is not funny!”

Jaejoong smirked, “Look at your face. I really do make you blush.”

“I hate you!” Soo Jin yelled.

“I love you too!” Jaejoong smiled, “so much…”

“I really don’t like how you make jokes,” Soo Jin said.

“I also don’t like how you can’t accept the fact that I love you!”

“It’s because I know that you’re just joking.”

“How many times do I have to tell you that I REALLY LOVE YOU, PARK SOO JIN!”

Soo Jin looked at Jaejoong to see if there are any signs of him lying, “I-I don’t know what to say.”

“You should know. I would accept any answer from you,” Jaejoong smiled.

“Jaejoong, I think I like you but I don’t want to get hurt,” Soo Jin, who was embarrassed for her confession, said as she shifted her gaze away from Jaejoong.

Jaejoong, on the hand, felt relieved by her answer then immediately hugged her. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. I promise that because I love you.” Jaejoong said as he kissed Soo Jin on the lips.