When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

The Kiss

"I think I've seen Jaejoong a while ago... What is he doing here??" Mrs. Kim said.
"Maybe he's flirting with another girl again."Mr. Kim said.
"So... you're son is here Mr. Kim??" A businessman said.
"Yes."Mr. Kim said.
"I heard that he's always going here with different girls." Another businessman said.
"Is that him???" The wife of the businessman said.
"Yeah!! Jaejoong!" Mrs. Kim called her son.
"Mom?? Dad?? Why are you here???" Jaejoong asked.
"We're here to celebrate the success of the company with our friends."Mrs. Kim said.
"Why are you here and who is this beautiful young lady???"Mr. Kim asked.
"I'm having fun with my girlfriend..." Jaejoong said as he pulled Soo Jin closer to him.
"What's your name dear??" Mrs. Kim said
"I'm Park Soo Jin. Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Soo Jin bowed.
"Come here! Have a seat... we want to know more about you."Mrs. Kim said as she motioned Jaejoong and Soo Jin to sit beside her. They kept on talking while Mr. and Mrs. Kim are surprised and amazed that their son has picked the right girl.
"Oh! You're very lucky Jaejoong to have a girlfriend like her. She's very well mannered." The businessman said.
"So when is the marriage??" Another businessman asked.
"Ah... we haven't think of marrying each other... Right??" Jaejoong said smiling at Soo Jin who was just nodding. "We're still on the stage of getting to know each other more."
"So you're telling a while ago that the two of you were like cat and dog at first... but then at the end you became a couple... how did that happen??" The businessman changed the topic.
"Yeah... I really hated him when I first saw him but then it changed when I saw the real him. He's very sweet and caring." Soo Jin said who was a bit disgusted of what she had say. She then saw Jaejoong smiling.
"Oh?? Then it is true that we don't have to judge a book by its cover." Another businessman said.
"Hmmmm... Excuse me but I think we have to go now... We still have class tomorrow." Jaejoong said.
"Okay! Nice meeting you Ms. Park!" Mrs. Kim smiled while the others bid their goodbyes.
"Bye!" Soo Jin bowed then was pulled by Jaejoong.

"You're really good at pretending huh??" Jaejoong smirked.
"You don't care!" Soo Jin said but then she realized that Jaejoong is still holding her hand.
"Hey!!" Soo Jin shouted.
"What now??" Jaejoong said.
"You can let go off my hand now! We can stop pretending because your parents are not here anymore!" Soo Jin said.
What if I say no??" Jaejoong smiled then pulled Soo Jin closer to him which made their faces a few inches near.
"What are you doing??" Soo Jin blushed. She then closed her eyes...
"Hahaha! Are you thinking that I'm going to kiss you??? Jaejoong laughed as he let go off Soo Jin.
"Huh??? Why will I ever think of you kissing me??!!!" Soo Jin shouted.
"Really?? Then why did you close your eyes?? I know you're waiting for me to kiss you." Jaejoong smiled.
"NO!!!" Soo Jin shouted then stepped on the foot of Jaejoong.
"OUCH!! Jaejoong winced in pain. You won't get away with this!"
And with that Jaejoong pulled Soo Jin into a deep kiss.

Jaejoong's POV

I couldn't help it. I've been longing to kiss her. Now that I've had a chance to kiss her... I pulled her near me but when she closed her eyes I couldn't help it but laugh. I liked her expression when I told her that she's waiting for me to kiss her. Then she suddenly stomped on my foot so I kissed her so she can't run away. I was shocked that she didn't even stop me at first... she even kissed back. When she realized what she was doing... she broke the kiss and ran away.
I then touched my lips... I couldn't believe what I was feeling. It felt so nice kissing her. But Wait!! Am I starting to have feelings for her?? Stop it!!... She's just not my type... I just admire her! That's all and nothing more... But She looks so hot with that dress... No she’s not!! I should get over it...

End of Jaejoong's POV

Soo Jin's POV

"Aish!! What happened to me?? Why did I let him kiss me??? And why did I kissed back?? Argh!! He stole my first kiss!!
How can I face him now??
I washed my face and pinched it to prove if it is really happening to me now! Then suddenly the door opened and I saw Hyo Rin...

"Soo Jin!! The manager told me that we can go home now... it's already late... Come on! Let's go!" Hyo Rin said. "Oh by the way... Hyun Joong and Jaejoong already left.
"Okay..." I said.
We left the club and went home. Hyo Rin knew that I'm not in myself today.