When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Hello Korea!

"Excuse me, Ma'am. We've already arrived here in Korea." The stewardess said.
"Uh... Oh! Sorry, I didn't know." Ryo Won said fixing her things and left the plane.

She got her luggage and waited outside. She then remembered the guy sitting beside her. The last thing she remembered is that she fell asleep and her head rested on his shoulders but he didn't wake her up.

"Aish! Why do I keep on thinking of him? He left me there sleeping. He didn't even wake me up. Of course he will not do that... we're not that close maybe he doesn't even think of me as a friend! And I didn't even have a chance to ask his name, number, and... WAIT! Stop all this nonsense! He's just a stranger... I must not fall for him." Ryo Won thought to herself.

Ring! Ring! Her thoughts were interrupted when her phone rang.
"Hello? Who's this?" She asked.
"Dear, it's me, mom. I just want to know if you're alright." Mrs. Shin said.
"Yes Mom! I'm fine. There’s nothing to worry about."
"Good! I'm now relieved hearing that answer. I also want you to remember the conditions your father made. You must not let anyone know your true identity. Remember that you're not Shin Ryo Won anymore. Use the name Park Soo Jin wherever you go! Understand??" Mrs. Shin said.
"Yes Mom! Oh... I mean Mrs. Shin!" She chuckled.
"Okay! Bye dear!"Mrs. Shin said.
"Bye!" She said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for interrupting. I just want to inform that I will now use Park Soo Jin as the name instead of Shin Ryo Won.
Okay! Enjoy reading! =))
-----------------------------------------------------------

Soo Jin got tired of waiting. She then remembers that she forgot to ask Hyo Rin, her best friend, her address to their house. She then called Hyo Rin.

"Hello?" Hyo Rin said.
"Hey! It's me Ryo Won... I mean Soo Jin." Soo Jin said.
"Huh? What do you mean Soo Jin??" Hyo Rin asked.
"It's a long story. I'll tell it to you later. I just want to ask your address. I don't know where will I go for now so can I stay at your house for awhile until I find an apartment??" Soo Jin said.
"Of course! You can stay here but I will not let you go home by yourself. I'm going to fetch you. I'll be there in a minute." Hyo Rin said.
"Okay Bye! Thanks Hyo Rin! You're the best friend I've ever had!" Soo Jin said.
"Okay! Okay! No more time for these cheesy lines!! Bye!" Hyo Rin said.