When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Explanations

"Hey,  Hyun Joong," The manager said. "You're not yet explaining for being late at the concert."
"Sorry Ma'am! I got late because something happened in the airplane..." Hyun Joong said.
"Continue, I'm listening..."
"There was a girl who was sleeping beside me and I don't want her to wake up so I didn't bother to move." Hyun Joong explained. "I waited for her head to move because it rested on my shoulders.
"Is that so Hyun Joong??"
"Yes Ma'am. " Hyun Joong sighed.
"Okay! I'll accept that as your answer but I don't want that to happen again."

The manager and the other boys left except for Jaejoong and Hyun Joong.

"Yo! Hyun Joong! Is that true? You were late because of a girl? And take note! You let her head rest on your shoulders??" Jaejoong said.
"Yes!" Hyun Joong said in a low tone.
"So... what did she do to you? Did she harass you or let you kiss and hug her??" Jaejoong asked.
"No! She did not do anything... she's very different from any other girls." Hyun Joong said.
"Of course she didn't do anything because she doesn't know that you're the Mr. Nice Guy Kim Hyun Joong!" Jaejoong said.
Maybe you're right but she really looks different." Hyun Joong said thinking of your beautiful sleeping figure on his mind.
"So tell me... Is she that beautiful being so different from the other girls???" Jaejoong asked.
"Yes... she definitely is!! She is really gorgeous and beautiful." Hyun Joong said smiling.
"Huh... maybe she is really beautiful seeing your smiling face! So... what's her name, address, and number?"
"Ah... I forgot to ask her, but I'm sure I'm going to see her again!"
"Good luck to you Hyun Joong! Just make sure you'll introduce her to me.

Meanwhile....

Soo Jin and Hyo Rin got home at exactly 2 o'clock in the morning after the concert. They were quietly sneaking to their room carefully not making any noise, then suddenly the lights opened.

"Well... where have you been, girls? Do you know how hard it is for me thinking if the two of you are fine? I need an explanation right now!" Mrs. Lee shouted.

"Ah well... I was just working a while ago but then I saw Soo Jin there. She's finding a job so we waited for our manager to return." Hyo Rin tried to explain.
"Is that all???" Mrs. Lee raised an eyebrow.
"Yes Auntie. We were also invited by her to go to the concert and we didn't want her to be upset so we agreed to her. Then after the concert we went home and here we are... being scolded...sorry Auntie." Soo Jin said.
"We will not do that again." Hyo Rin said.
"Okay girls... just make sure that you won't break your promise." Mrs. Lee said.
"Yes!" Soo Jin and Hyo Rin said.
"Now go to sleep because you still have class tomorrow!"

So they went upstairs and headed to their room. Soo Jin went to bed and a picture of Kim Hyun Joong appeared on her mind. Then she remembered the mysterious guy. She thought that they do look alike.
"Maybe he's Kim Hyun Joong! Oh, why do I even care? It isn't like I have feelings for him.”

The next day...

"Hey, Soo Jin!! Wake up! We're going to be late for class!" Hyo Rin shouted.
"Huh? It's not yet early. It's still dark." Soo Jin said and went back to sleep.
"Of course! Duh! You think it's dark because your eyes are closed." Hyo Rin shouted.
"Okay! I'll take a bath now." Soo Jin said. "You can leave now and go to school without me. I can go there alone."
"Okay, if that's what you want. but if you don't know where's the right way to school, be sure to call me." Hyo Rin said as she closed the door.
"Bye!" Soo Jin yawned and went to the bathroom.

After thirty minutes... Soo Jin left the house and headed to school.