When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Realization

"Hyo Rin... Do you need this?" Hyun Joong asked raising an apple.
"What?? I can't understand you because of your mask." Hyo Rin said while getting some vegetables and placed it on the cart.

Then Hyun Joong went to her and moved his place closer to Hyo Rin's ear. Hyo Rin felt that her face became red and Hyun Joong noticed it.

"I'm asking if you needed this apple. Do you understand now?" Hyun Joong said.
"Ah... Yes." Hyo Rin blushed.
"Okay." Hyun Joong smiled but of course it can't be seen because of the mask.
They continued buying then after an hour they paid and left. Hyun Joong drove the car while Hyo Rin just kept quiet still thinking of what had happened earlier. She glanced at Hyun Joong then quickly removed her gaze when Hyun Joong stared at her. She tried to look at something, but not at Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong noticed the uncomfortable feeling of Hyo Rin so he suddenly parked the car.

"Are you alright Hyo Rin?" Hyun Joong asked.
"Ah... Y-Yes." Hyo Rin said not looking at Hyun Joong.
"Are you sure?" Hyun Joong asked more while moving closer to Hyo Rin. They are now a few inches closer.
"I-I'm really f-fine." Hyo Rin blushed more seeing Hyun Joong so close to her. She wasn't really sure of what she is feeling right now. Her heart beats faster. She didn't feel that way whenever Jaejoong is around but to Hyun Joong it did. Then suddenly her thoughts were interrupted when she felt that she's already kissing Hyun Joong. She saw the look on Hyun Joong's face. He was shock too. She then pulled away from the kiss.

"Ah... I'm sorry." Hyo Rin said then lowered her face. She didn't know what to say to him. She felt really embarrassed for doing that. She doesn't even know if Hyun Joong will still treat her normally though she stole a kiss from him.
Hyun Joong then started the engine of the car and drove Hyo Rin home.
Hyo Rin quickly got off the car and went inside the house. She then found Soo Jin and Jaejoong arguing.

"Don't ever act like you're so perfect, you GAY!!" Soo Jin shouted.
"What did you say?!! No one has ever called me gay!! How dare you!!" Jaejoong shouted.
"So... that "No one" should have an eye surgery to see your true colors!!" Soo Jin shouted.
"Hey guys! Stop arguing! The neighbors might complain about the noises!" Hyo Rin said standing in front of the door.
"He started it!" Soo Jin said.
"It's all your fault! If you didn't-" Jaejoong was cut when Hyo Rin shouted.
"Will you two just shut up!! Can you be friends for just a week?"
"NEVER!!" Soo Jin shouted then went to her room.
"Aish! Soo Jin!" Hyo Rin shouted.

Suddenly Hyun Joong stood beside her. "What's happening here? Is there anything wrong Jaejoong?"
"Nothing." Jaejoong said then went to his room.
Hyo Rin then tried to get the foods from Hyun Joong but he stopped her.
"I'll bring those to the kitchen." Hyo Rin blushed.
"No need... I'm going to take care of it." Hyun Joong smiled then went to the kitchen.

Hyo Rin blushed even more because of Hyun Joong's smile. She then placed her hand where her heart is. It really beats faster. She didn't know what to do so she went to Soo Jin's room.

"Hyo Rin?? Why are you here and why are you blushing??!!" Soo Jin asked.
"N-no!! I'm not!" Hyo Rin lied.
"Don't try to hide it cause it's very obvious!" Soo Jin smiled.
"Okay!! I am... maybe!" Hyo Rin blushed more.
"So... tell me who made you blush like that??" Soo Jin smiled.
"Promise me you won't get mad."
"Why would I??"
"Ah... okay... I-I think I'm starting to like Hyun Joong." Hyo Rin mumbled.
"Did I hear you right?? You like Hyun Joong??" Soo Jin was a bit hurt but didn't let Hyo Rin see it.
"Yes... Are you okay with it??"
"O-Of course, I am!" Soo Jin said still shocked about what had Hyo Rin confessed. "I'm here with you. I will support your love for him just like what you did for me!" Soo Jin smiled weakly. She didn't know what she should feel. What she knew is that her heart is being torn into pieces.
"Really? You will do that for me, Soo Jin?? Thank you!" Hyo Rin smiled as she hugged Soo Jin.
"Uhh... I-I can't breathe." Soo Jin managed to say as Hyo Rin let go off her.
"Oh... sorry." Hyo Rin apologized.
"Anyways, how did you discover your true feelings for Hyun Joong?" Soo Jin asked even though she knew it could hurt her.
"Huh?? Just a while ago when we left... I... I didn't know what I am feeling but I'm getting nervous whenever he is near me. Like a while ago... we were in the car when he noticed that I'm very uncomfortable so he moved closer to me... then suddenly I felt my lips moved closer to him..." Hyo Rin blushed.
"So... you've kissed??" Soo Jin shouted but then covered before Jaejoong and Hyun Joong could hear her.
"Y-yes." Hyo Rin blushed more just by remembering what she did.
"What did he say??" Soo Jin asked but now she felt a little sad imagining Hyun Joong kissing Hyo Rin.
"Nothing... Because I broke the kiss..."
"Why??" Soo Jin said. A part of her was not happy that Hyo Rin was sad because of what happened but the other was happy for Hyo Rin broke the kiss.
"Because I'm shy and I might not act normally towards him anymore." Hyo Rin said with a sad expression.
"Don't worry... I'll help you with it." Soo Jin smiled patting Hyo Rin at the back.
"Wait! Before we plan about that... Can we go to the concert of DBSK first?? Remember that I'm still a fan of DBSK!!"
"Even though!! I still don't like to see that Crazy Retarded Bastard Jerk!!"
"Come on Soo Jin!! Just for me... PLEASE." Hyo Rin begged with puppy eyes.
"NO!"
Hyo Rin frowned. "Okay If you don't like I'm still willing to wait. I'll go down first... Bye!"
"Bye!" Soo Jin said while Hyo Rin left.

Soo Jin's POV
I didn't know what I'm feeling right now. It's really painful hearing those words from Hyo Rin that she's starting to like Hyun Joong. I think I should just forget what I am feeling for Hyun Joong and be happy for Hyo Rin as a friend that she already found the one that could make her happy. Then suddenly I felt a tear forming in my eyes... I started to cry... After a few minutes of crying, I fixed myself like nothing happened then went downstairs. I felt that my heart is being torn into pieces seeing Hyun Joong and Hyo Rin very close to each other laughing while watching the television. They're really getting closer. I really felt very jealous but then shrugged it off knowing that I've already gave up my feelings for Hyun Joong. Suddenly I felt that someone grabbed me from behind.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I said facing him, Jaejoong.
"Whom are you staring at??" He asked still holding my hand.
"You don't care!!" I shouted then removed my hand from his. "Is that the reason why you pulled me here?"
Jaejoong didn't answer so I decided to leave but he stopped me.
"I'm sorry... for saying that to you. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry." Jaejoong mumbled.
"What??!! Did I hear you right? Did the CRAZY/ANNOYING/RETARDED/BASTARD/JERK say 'I'm SORRY'? Am I dreaming or not??" I said.
"Yeah! You hear that right!! So are you done making fun of me now?? Are you happy??" Jaejoong smirked then tried to leave but I stopped him. I grabbed his hand.
"Ah... I'm sorry also for acting like a kid." I mumbled.
"What? I can't hear you." Jaejoong said while covering his ear. I tried to calm myself and spoke clearly.
"I said that I'm sorry for acting like a kid!" I whispered clearly to him.
"Oh..." Jaejoong smirked.
"Yah!! You're answer to my apology is a smirk?!" I shouted.
"Why? Did you ever accepted my apology just a while ago??"
"N-no... but-"
"Then I won't accept your apology... I could change my mind if you'll come to my concert tomorrow night." Jaejoong smiled evilly.
"NEVER!!"
"I know the reason why you don't like to go to my concert..." Jaejoong smirked.
"Then what??"
"You hated seeing me with other girls." Jaejoong smiled at me.
"Of course not!!" I shouted.
"Then prove it!" He smirked.
"Okay! I'll go... happy now??"
"Yeah... That proves that you really like me."
"Whatever... think what you want to think."
"Hmmm... so you two are getting along well?" Hyun Joong suddenly spoke popping out of nowhere.
"I can't understand the two of you. At first you're arguing about something then now getting along with each other... I really don't know what I am I going to do with the two of you." Hyo Rin said standing beside Hyun Joong.
"So... can we eat now? Hyo Rin and I prepared for it." Hyun Joong smiled while pulling me away from Jaejoong. I felt a little happy when Hyun Joong held my hand but at the same time sad for leaving Jaejoong. Aish! I really don't know what I'm feeling right now!

Hyo Rin then prepared the food. She suddenly stopped while staring at Hyun Joong while still holding my hand so I quickly removed it. Hyun Joong was a bit surprised about what I just did. I saw his face became a little SAD?! Maybe I'm just hallucinating. I quickly sat beside Jaejoong while Hyun Joong followed sitting in front of me while Hyo Rin is sitiing beside him. We started eating... Jaejoong and I were just quiet listening to what Hyo Rin and Hyun Joong are saying. They were so sweet. I saw the look on Hyo Rin's face. I could tell that she is really enjoying and of course happy being with Hyun Joong. Then suddenly I felt a warm hand touching my face.

"You have rice on your face." Jaejoong said then wiped my face with his handkerchief while Hyun Joong and Hyo Rin just stared at us.
"Ah... thanks." I said getting the handkerchief from Jaejoong but unfortunately I accidentally touched his warm hands so I quickly removed it. He then stopped wiping my face. "Sorry." I apologized.
"Oh! So Soo Jin... you'll come to the concert of Jaejoong tomorrow?" Hyo Rin said to ease the tension.
"Ah... yes." I quickly said.
"You should come tomorrow before 7 P.M." Jaejoong said.
"I know! Don't treat me like I have amnesia!" I shouted.
"Just letting you know so you won't forget." Jaejoong smiled.

We then finished eating. Hyo Rin and Hyun Joong went upstairs while Jaejoong is left with me reading a book. He stopped reading so I quickly removed my gaze from him. Unfortunately, he saw me then smirked. I continued washing the dishes and acted like I didn't look at him.

"Am I really that handsome?? You're keep on staring at me." Jaejoong smirked more then started to read his book again.
'How... how did he knew what I was thinking?? Yeah I admit!! He's really handsome even if he had his eyeglasses on... But he's very boastful, crazy, and retarded.' I thought to myself.
"Whatever!! Pretty Jerk!" I mumbled.
"Are you saying something?" Jaejoong whispered suddenly popping out of nowhere which made me stumble a little.
"Ahh!" I was so shocked which made me release my hold of the plates so they fell and landed on the right feet of Jaejoong.
"Ouch!" He shouted while jumping in pain.
"I'm sorry..." I said looking at him and didn't know what to do.
"Are you just going to look at me??" Jaejong said still in pain.
"Ah... I'll help you go to your room."

I carefully helped him walk to his room. When we got there, I laid him on his bed and got some wet towel and placed it on his bleeding feet.

"Ouch! Can you please be gentle?!" Jaejoong said looking at me.
"Sorry... I didn't mean to... It's all your fault for popping out of nowhere then suddenly whispering to me."
"So... Am I the one who is so careless releasing her hold of the plates?? If you're not careless then this won't happen!"
"But if you didn't scare me, I will not be careless!"
"I will not do that if you didn't say something..."
"A-about that... I just said that you are a pretty... Jerk!"
"Ow... so you think of me as what?!! Don't ever call me that again!! I hate it!!"
"Why?? You're so cute with that reaction!"
"So... I'm cute to you now??"
"I-I didn't say that!"
"Neh!! Don't deny it... you've just told me a little while ago that I'm cute."
"Whatever... wait! Is your feet okay now??"
"Yes... Thanks to you..." Jaejoong smiled. "You do really care for me that much huh?"
"No! Okay... I'll go now." I decided to leave but Jaejoong grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. His face was now a few inches closer to mine.
"Thank you." Jaejoong said moving his face to mine... I didn't realize that I already closed my eyes waiting for him to kiss me. Then suddenly the door opened... Hyun Joong went inside and saw Jaejoong and me very close to each other.
"I'll just get my phone... Sorry for disturbing... You can continue now what you're doing." Hyun Joong said with a cold voice then left.
"Ah... I think I should go now." I said then left.

End of Soo Jin's POV

The next day...
Soo Jin was really uncomfortable. She can't erase on her mind what had happened last night. Hyun Joong was just ignoring her presence. She didn't know why he was like that towards her unlike to Hyo Rin, he was so caring and sweet.

"I'll go out first." Soo Jin said then left.
"Did you two fight again?" Hyo Rin asked looking at Jaejoong.
"No." Jaejoong simply said then went to his room leaving Hyo Rin and Hyun Joong alone.
"What happened to those two?" Hyo Rin asked. "Come on... let's just continue eating."
"Ah... I'm full already." Hyun Joong said then went to his room.
'Why are they like that?? When Soo Jin left, they left too. What is happening here?' Hyo Rin thought.