When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Change of Life?!

"Ahhhh!!!" Ryo Won screamed as she woke up from her nightmare. She's almost out of breathe. She saw her mother going to her room.

"Ryo Won dear, what's wrong???" Mrs. Shin said with a very worried look on her face.

"Uh... nothing mom..." Ryo Won said. "It's just a bad nightmare."

"Tell me what happened." Mrs. Shin said. Then Ryo Won told everything to her mother.

"My dear, I know you don't like this kind of life but you know that many teenagers want a life like yours! You can have anything you want!" Mrs. Shin said.

"But I'm not happy with it. I'm not like those who spent all their money buying useless things to boast around." Ryo Won said.

"You have to understand Ryo Won. This is my responsibility as your mother to guide you and protect you from harm. I want all the best for you but if you really want it badly, I could ask your father to let you live in Korea alone and be a normal girl like you've always wanted." Mrs. Shin said.

"Really? You will allow me mom?" Ryo Won asked.

"Yes, but the last decision will be from your father."

"Thanks mom!!" Ryo Won said hugging her mother tightly!!

"Okay dear!! I'll go ask your father about this..." Mrs. Shin said breaking the hug.

At Mr. Shin's Office
After one hour of arguing with his wife, Mr. Shin allowed Ryo Won to go to Korea but there are some conditions...

"Okay! I'll allow her to live in Korea and finish her studies there... but after she graduate she must return here to England to take all her responsibilities as a princess. There are also some conditions for her staying in Korea. I will be the one who will chose what university she would study and pay for her tuition but she will work for her daily needs. But most of all, she must change her name to Park Soo Jin so that she will not be in big trouble if ever many reporters will know that a princess is now a simple girl living in a normal life." Mr. Shin said with a deep sigh.

"Is that all you wanted to say?? Okay, I'll go tell Ryo Won about this and let her fix her stuff." Mrs. Shin said.