When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Job Hunting

Hyo Rin fetched Soo Jin from the airport and they went home. Hyo Rin introduced Soo Jin to her parents. They welcomed her and allowed her to stay at their house. Soo Jin explained everything to them even the reason of having a new identity. She then unpacked her things and went outside for a walk.

"Auntie, Uncle, Hyo Rin! I will just go outside then return in 30 minutes." Soo Jin said.
"Okay. Be careful Soo Jin." Mrs. Lee said.
"Wait! Soo Jin, do you want to come with me? I will go to the-" Hyo Rin was cut because Soo Jin already left the house. "Mom, do you know where she is going?"
"No honey. Why?" Mrs. Lee said.
"Maybe she will be lost." Hyo Rin said.
"I don't think so. She's very responsible so no need to worry." Mrs. Lee said.
"Okay mom! I'll go now... I still have work to do." Hyo Rin said.

Meanwhile, Soo Jin bought a newspaper. She scanned at the Business Page and searched for a job. There were many jobs but she was always rejected. Here's her last chance, but then she bumped on someone.
"Ah! Sorry I didn't mean to..." The girl said.
"No! It's my fault to! Sorry." Soo Jin said as she bowed then left. She found the store and talked to the manager.
"Sir, can I apply for a job?" Soo Jin asked for the umpteenth time.
"Sorry miss but we've already hired someone, the girl you bumped into a little while ago." The manager said.
"Ow... Okay sir..." Soo Jin sighed and left.

Soo Jin failed to find a job so she went to a club and drink some juice. She then noticed Hyo Rin...
"Hyo Rin??? Is that you??? Soo Jin asked.
"Soo Jin, what are you doing here?" Hyo Rin returned the question.
"I went here to rest for a while because I'm tired of finding a job... WAIT! You haven't answered my question!!" Soo Jin said.
"Okay... Okay... I'm here because I'm working here..." Hyo Rin said.
"Really!! Is there any vacant job for me? I want to apply." Soo Jin begged.
"I think there is... we have few waitress," Hyo Rin said. "You just have to wait for the manager, Mrs. Yoon."
"Thanks Hyo Rin!! You're such a good friend!" Soo Jin said hugging Hyo Rin.
"Wait! Don't thank me first because you're not yet hired. Just wait for Mrs. Yoon," Hyo Rin said.

The club was then closed and the other workers left except for Hyo Rin and Soo Jin. After almost one hour, Mrs. Yoon has arrived. She went out to buy some tickets. She was surprised to see a customer though they're already closed.

"Oh! Hyo Rin why do we still have a customer?" Mrs. Yoon asked.
"Sorry Mrs. Yoon, she's my friend, Park Soo Jin. She wants to apply here as a waitress so she waited for you to return," Hyo Rin said.
"Really? You're so patient. Sorry for waiting," Mrs. Yoon said looking at Soo Jin.
"No. It's fine Ma'am." Soo Jin said.
"Oh! Don't be too formal because you have to get used to calling me Mrs. Yoon. You're hired!" Mrs. Yoon said.
"Thanks Ma'am. I mean, Mrs. Yoon!" Soo Jin said.
"Okay! Be sure to start your job tomorrow."Mrs. Yoon said.
"Bye Mrs. Yoon!" Hyo Rin and Soo Jin chorused.
"Wait girls! Do you want to come with me?" Mrs. Yoon said.
"Huh? Okay Mrs. Yoon but where will we go??" Hyo Rin asked.
"No more buts! Come on let's go!!" Mrs. Yoon smiled.

Meanwhile on the DBSK and SS501 joined concert...

It's already eleven in the evening but it's like an afternoon full of noise. Many girls, including Mrs. Yoon and Hyo Rin were screaming and shouting the name of their idols. It's almost like the end of their worlds seeing their idols singing and dancing their hot numbers. But for Soo Jin, there is nothing special about it. She hates noisy places. If she knew that she will be going to this concert, she will just stay at home and sleep. She really regrets to stay at the concert but then she got her eyes onto Kim Hyun Joong...

"Maybe it is not that bad at all..." She thought to herself.

She watched him perform. She thought that she was the only person listening to him. Her eyes were locked on him.

After the concert, the boys are very exhausted but happy also because they knew that they made the girls very happy...