When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Club Fight?!

The class was finished. The students went home already while the others celebrated and went to clubs to hang out. But Hyo Rin and Soo Jin have no time for that. They still have work to do.

"Hyo Rin! What are you doing?? Are you looking for someone??? Don't tell me that I'm thinking of what you're thinking too!! You're already becoming a stalker!! Come on we still have work to do!" Soo Jin said.
"Okay! But wait!! Did you just call me a STALKER?" Hyo Rin shouted.
"Yes..." Soo Jin nodded.
"Of course not!! I'm not a stalker!!" Hyo Rin shouted.
"Then why do you keep on looking for someone like you wanted to harass them!" Soo Jin said.
"No! I didn't!!" Hyo Rin insisted.
"Okay let's stop it... Come on let's go!" Soo Jin said then left with Hyo Rin.

They went to the club and saw many students partying.
"Woah! They're so happy... I wish I could hang out too!" Hyo Rin said with a sad expression.
"Hey! Don't worry... I'm here with you. You're not alone... And don't you remember that we're already working in a club so there is no need to be sad." Soo Jin smiled.
"Yeah! Thanks for your help... I feel better now!" Hyo Rin hugged Soo Jin.
"Uhh... I... can't... breathe." Soo Jin tried to say.
"Oh! Sorry!" Hyo Rin said then let go of Soo Jin.

Then suddenly they heard the girls screaming.
"Uh... Oh... Don't tell me he's here!" Soo Jin said.
"Wait... I'll take a look." Hyo Rin then left Soo Jin alone.

"Excuse me... Can I order coffee..." A guy said.
"Okay sir..." Soo Jin said while mixing the coffee.
"Here sir." Soo Jin gave the coffee to the guy.
"Thanks... Ms. Park." The guy said.
"Neh?? How did you know my name??" Soo Jin asked.
"I will never forget your name. Remember me from the rooftop??"
"Kim Hyun Joong?? Why are you here??" Soo Jin almost shouted but managed to cover before anyone could hear.
"Why?? You don't like seeing me here??" Hyun Joong said.
"No... I didn't say that!" Soo Jin said.
"I know... I'm just kidding... You're really different from the other girls. And that's what I like about you." Hyun Joong smiled weeing Soo Jin blushing.
"Wow! I didn't know that you're really good at jokes!! Very funny!!" Soo Jin chuckled.
"I'm not joking... I'm just telling the truth!" Hyun Joong said.

Then their conversation was interrupted by Kim Jaejoong.
"Oh! The bastard!" Soo Jin mumbled.
"The crazy girl or maybe an obnoxious tomboy!" Jaejoong smirked.
"Are you trying to say something??" Soo Jin said.
"You don't care if I say something or not!" Jaejoong said looking at Soo Jin who was giving him a death glare.
"You know her Jaejoong??" Hyun Joong said.
"Of course! Who will ever forget that annoying brat who humiliated me in front of many people!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Neh?? Will you please repeat what you've said earlier... You were humiliated?? It's good... Now you know how it feels being insulted by others!" Soo Jin said.

Jaejoong was ready to hit Soo Jin but Hyun Joong stopped him. Now the eyes or the people are in them.
"Let go off me! I'll give this brat what she needs!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Stop it Jaejoong! She's a girl!" Hyun Joong said.
"Who cares if she's a girl?! She doesn't even look like a girl!!" Jaejoong shouted.
"So you're fighting over a girl! Are you really a man??? And stop judging me like we're really that close!! Now I know that the so called playboy of the Rising Gods of the East is a GAY!!" Soo Jin shouted.