When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Soo Jin is Missing??!!

"Aish!! Where will I go now?" Soo Jin thought to herself leaving the house. She started walking away from the house until she felt that she got lost already. She then suddenly bumped on someone.
"Why do I keep on bumping on someone?!" Soo Jin mumbled to herself.
"Hey you!! How dare you bump on our leader?!" A man suddenly said.
"Ah... I'm really sorry." Soo Jin apologized. "I didn't mean to."
"Do you think with that sorry I'm going to forgive you?" The leader said raising an eyebrow.
"Uhmmm... Y-yes?" Soo Jin said with a calm voice.
"Oh no, you're not!" The leader smirked.
"Then what will you do to me if I'm not forgiven?? Just let me go... It's not my fault on bumping on you cause you're too big for the way." Soo Jin chuckled.
"You!! You don't know whom you are messing with!" The leader shouted.
"Of course, I don't! We haven't met anywhere... Have we??" Soo Jin smiled.
The leader just smirked not letting Soo Jin know that he's already mad. "Don't act like I'm joking... I can do anything."
"Really?? Then can you fly??" Soo Jin said. "Oh! Yeah, I forgot that you're too heavy to fly..."
"You're really getting on my nerves!! Come on boys... take her and let her parents pay for her to be free." The leader said.
"Oh no, you don't... You will not kidnap me right?? I'm just joking a while ago..." Soo Jin said trying to run away but she was blocked.
"Sorry but I didn't accept it as a joke!!" The leader smirked.
"Huh?? Ahhh!! Help!!!" Soo Jin screamed then someone covered . She passed out.

Meanwhile...
It was already five in the afternoon but Soo Jin hasn't arrived yet. Hyo Rin was so worried so she called the police. She didn't want Jaejoong to know it cause it might affect his performance for the concert. Hyun Joong then noticed the uneasy feeling of Hyo Rin.
"Is there anything wrong, Hyo Rin?" Hyun Joong asked.
"Soo Jin..." Hyo Rin mumbled.
"Soo Jin?? Why? What happened to her??" Hyun Joong said.
"She hasn't return yet since this morning. I already called the police but they haven't found her." Hyo Rin cried.
Hyun Joong tried to calm her so he hugged her. "Don't worry... I know that she will be fine. Does Jaejoong know about it already??"
"No. Don't tell it to him... He might get worried." Hyo Rin said.
"Okay..."

At the concert...
Jaejoong was dancing gracefully along with Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, and Yoochun. They were all smiling except for him. He was not in his real self today. He was thinking of something or maybe someone... He kept on looking at the crowd hoping that he would see her... but he found nothing just some screaming girls saying that they were the one whom Jaejoong glanced at. 'Maybe she isn't going...' He thought.
The concert has ended... Jaejoong and the others were congratulated because of the success of their concert. Jaejoong was happy but sad at the same time. He wanted her to see him performing for her. Then suddenly Hyun Joong and Hyo Rin ran towards him.
"Jaejoong!" Hyo Rin said catching her breath.
"Where's Soo Jin?? Did I do something wrong again??" Jaejoong said with a sad look on his face.
"No... She wasn't mad at you." Hyun Joong said.
"Then why is she not here?!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Because... she's missing!" Hyo Rin said.
"WHAT?!" Jaejoong shouted. "Why didn't you tell it to me a while ago?!!"
"Because-" Hyo Rin was cut when Jaejoong hurriedly rushed off.
"Jaejoong!!" Hyun Joong shouted but it's too late. Jaejoong already left.

'Soo Jin! Where are you??" Jaejoong said to himself. He searched every street but found nothing. He didn't give up... He asked anyone whom he finds on the way but they all know nothing about where Soo Jin is. Then suddenly he heard some boys screaming in pain.
"Do you still want to be hurt?!" Soo Jin said stepping on the chest of the leader.
"No!! No!!" The leader cried.
"I didn't know you're a gay! You didn't know how to fight as a man. You even asked help from the others to beat me up but look what you've got!" Soo Jin shouted.
"Soo Jin!!" Jaejoong shouted while running towards her. Then suddenly the policemen arrived and arrested the kidnappers.
"J-Jaejoong?" Soo Jin was left dumbfounded when Jaejoong hugged her so tightly.
"You didn't know how hard it is for me knowing that you were missing." Jaejoong said softly.
"Ah... sorry for not being in your concert." Soo Jin said.
"Pabo! It's nothing... What I care for is your safety!" Jaejoong said. Then suddenly Hyun Joong and Hyo Rin came.
"Soo Jin!!" Hyo Rin said while Jaejoong released Soo Jin from his hug.
"Hyo Rin!!" Soo Jin hugged Hyo Rin.
"Are you alright??" Hyun Joong asked.
"Yes..." Soo Jin smiled.
"What happened??" Hyo Rin asked.
Soo Jin told everything to them and laughed at it.
"I didn't know that you're a good fighter." Jaejoong said.
"That's why you shouldn't mess up with her or you might be her punching bag!" Hyo Rin chuckled.
"Yah! Let's go home now... I'm starving." Soo Jin smiled.
"Okay!" Hyo Rin smiled.
They all left and before they arrive at the house... They found many luxurious cars along the way.
"What's happening here?" Hyun Joong asked.
"I think a famous personality came here." Jaejoong smirked.
"Mom?? And Dad??" Soo Jin said. "Why are they here??"
"Uhmmm... I called them." Hyo Rin smiled thinking that Soo Jin will not get mad.
"Why?? They have many appointments and have no time for me." Soo Jin said.
"You're rich??" Jaejoong asked.
"Yes..." Soo Jin mumbled.
"Her real name is not Park Soo Jin. It's Shin Ryo Won." Hyo Rin said.
"Why didn't you tell it to us??" Jaejonog asked.
"I'm really sorry..." Soo Jin said. "I promised my parents not to tell anyone about it."
"Then why are you disguising??" Hyun Joong asked.
"I-I hate my life being a princess... I want to feel how to live as a simple girl." Soo Jin said with a sad expression.
"I understand. Sometimes, I feel that way too." Hyun Joong smiled.
"You're not mad at me??" Soo Jin asked.
"Why would we??" Jaejonog smiled.
"Thank you for understanding." Soo Jin smiled.
"Remember to keep it as a secret." Hyo Rin said.
"Promise!" Jaejoong and Hyun Joong smiled.

Then they went inside the house seeing Auntie Lee and Mr. and Mrs. Shin talking.
"Oh! They're here." Auntie Lee said.
"Soo Jin!!" Mrs. Shin hugged Soo Jin. "I missed you so much. I'm so worried when Hyo Rin told me that you were missing."
"Don't worry mom... I'm fine." Soo Jin smiled then wet to her dad.
"I missed you dad." Soo Jin hugged her dad then let go.
"Me too." Mr. Shin said.
"Hi Auntie! Hi Uncle!" Hyo Rin smiled.
"Who are they Hyo Rin?" Mr. SHin asked.
"Oh! They're our friends..." Hyo Rin smiled.
"I'm Kim Hyun Joong, sir." Hyun Joong bowed.
"I'm Kim Jaejoong." Jaejoong bowed.
"Oh! So the two of you are heir of the Kim Enterprise..." Mr. Shin raised an eyebrow.
"Yes sir." Jaejoong and Hyun Joong said in unison.
"Hmmm... You're friends with my daughter??" Mr. Shin asked.
"Yes sir." They both said.
"Take care of her." Mr. Shin said.
"Yes sir." Jaejoong and Hyun Joong said. Jaejoong then smirked at Soo Jin.
"She really needs a babysitter." Jaejoong smiled while Soo Jin just gave him a "What-did-you-say-look".
"I can say that you two are getting along well with each other." Mrs. Shun smiled.
"Of course not!!" Jaejoong and Soo Jin said in unison. They stared at each other then turned away.
"Teenagers nowadays are really shy of their feelings." Auntie Lee smiled.
"My daughter is now a lady!" Mrs. Shin smiled.
"Mom!" Soo Jin blushed.
"Okay... Let's go now." Mr. Shin said.
"Okay! Bye!" Mrs. Shin said then hugged Soo Jin for the last time. "Take care dear and you too Hyo Rin."
"Yes auntie!" Hyo Rin smiled.
"Please remember your promise Mr. Hyun Joong and Mr. Jaejoong." Mr. Shin said.
"Yes sir." They both said.
Then Mr. and Mr.s Shin left.
"I have to go now... I still have many things to do. Bye!" Auntie Lee said.
"Bye Auntie!!" Soo Jin smiled closing the door then glared at Jaejoong.
"What??" Jaejoong smiled.
"What did you just say a while ago??" Soo Jin shouted.
"I don't know." Jaejoong smiled.
"Don't act like so innocent!! It doesn't fit you!!" So Jin shouted.
"Really?? Then what act fits me?? The cute one? Sweet? Handsome? Or maybe y?" Jaejoong smirked.
"None of the above... I think the best word that fit for you is PRETTY." Soo Jin smiled while Jaejoong just glared at her.
"Uh...Oh... I think I should leave now." Hyo Rin said.
"I should go to." Hyun Joong said following Hyo Rin.
"Wait guys! Don't leave me here with this PRETTY JERK!" Soo Jin smiled.
"Stop calling me that!!" Jaejoong shouted.
"What?? I didn't hear what you said... PRETTY JERK!" Soo Jin smiled while covering her ears. Jaejoong went to her and removed her hands so she could clearly hear him.
"I said that don't you ever call me that way!" Jaejoong shouted on her ears.
"Ouch!! You're breaking my eardrums!! And why will I follow you?? You're not my father... uncle... friend... not even boyfriend!! Just admit it that you're a PRETTY JERK!!" Soo Jin shouted.
"Why do you keep on insisting that?!!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Because you're a gay!" Soo Jin chuckled.
"WHAT??!! Don't tell me that you're believing to the rumors about me and Yunho." Jaejoong shouted. "We were just close friends!"
"Why are you explaining?! It's not like I care... And actually I'm a fan of your love team!" Soo Jin smiled. "Can I have pictures of you two hugging?"
"Yah! It's not true!!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Wehh?? Then why don't you have a girlfriend??" Soo Jin raised an eyebrow.
"I have one..." Jaejoong smiled. "You're my girlfriend right??"
"No... I mean the real one!" Soo Jin said.
"I-I don't have but that doesn't mean that I'm already a gay!" Jaejoong shouted.
"I don't care! As long as you don't have proof... then I will call you-" Soo Jin was cut when Jaejoong suddenly pulled her into a kiss. He then let her go and smiled.
"Does that prove to you now that I'm not a gay?? Or maybe you want more??" Jaejoong smirked.
"NO!! EVEN IF YOU KISS A GIRL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'RE A MAN!!!" Soo Jin shouted then ran to her room.
'Hmmmm... I'm not a gay cause I like the feeling of kissing you." Jaejoong smirked then went to his room.

The next day...
Yunho, Junsu, Changmin, and Yoochun went there. They were all happy laughing and chatting with Hyo Rin and Jaejoong. Then Soo Jin went down with Hyun Joong.
"Good morning!" Junsu greeted.
"Hi Soo Jin! Hi Hyun Joong!" Changmin smiled while eating his snack. Hyun Joong just smiled at him.
"Long time no see... How are you now??" Yoochun asked.
"I'm fine." Soo Jin smiled.
"Hyo Rin told us what had happened. It's a good thing that you're okay." Yunho smiled.
"Yeah!! Good thing that Jaejoong is there!! He really cared for Soo Jin."Hyo Rin smiled.
"Yah! I'm really caring for others... I'm sure anyone would do that to save someone from being hurt." Jaejoong said. "I just pitied her so I helped her because she might end up being murdered."
"I don't even care if you really care for me. And you said you helped me because I might get murdered by those gays?? Whom are you kidding?? You didn't even went there to save me... You just hugged me and kept on telling that you were worried about me." Soo Jin shouted. Hyun Joong was a little shocked by what Soo Jin said.
"Really?? You said that to her??" Junsu smiled.
"N-No!!" Jaejoong lied.
"Then why are you blushing??" Yoochun asked.
"I am not!!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Then why do you look so annoyed??" Changmin said while still eating.
"Who said that I'm annoyed??" Jaejoong said.
"No one is saying it but by the look on your face... it's obvious!" Hyun Joong smiled.
"Hey!! Not also you Hyun Joong..." Jaejoong said.
"Okay, let's stop teasing Jaejoong. He might not be able to act normal again towards Soo Jin." Yunho smiled.
"You said that you'll stop teasing... but what are you doing now?? Making fun of me??" Jaejoong said.