When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Falling for her?!

Hyun Joong just nodded then looked at Soo Jin. "Do you want to have a ride to school, Soo Jin?"
"Ahem!!" Hyo Rin coughed.
"Ah... Of course with you, Hyo Rin." Hyun Joong smiled.
"Yes... We would love to! Am I right Soo Jin??" Hyo Rin said.
"Huh?? No thanks..." Soo Jin said.
"What are you saying?? We're gonna be late if we will just walk!!" Hyo Rin said going inside the car.
"Okay..." Soo Jin mumbled while following Hyo Rin.
Jaejoong just smirked at Soo Jin. The ride was so quiet and Soo Jin was so uncomfortable being near Jaejoong. Good thing that Hyo Rin bugs Hyun Joong. She kept on asking Hyun Joong random things.
"So when is your concert??" Hyo Rin asked.
"I think this week... I'm going to go to Japan with the other SS501 members." Hyun Joong smiled.
"Ah... okay... I wish I could go there to watch!!" Hyo Rin said.
Then they finally arrived at the school while Soo Jin and Hyo Rin thanked them.
"Thanks for the ride!" Soo Jin bowed.
"Bye!!" Hyo Rin said then waved. Soo Jin left while Hyo Rin followed her.
"Jaejoong!" Hyun Joong said looking at Jaejoong who was leaving now.
"What?" Jaejoong said turning his back to face Hyun Joong.
"You're not like the normal you today... Is it because of last night??" Hyun Joong asked.
"No... there's nothing wrong... I just don't feel okay." Jaejoong lied.
"Are you sure?? Then let's go now... our scary professor might scold us!" Hyun Joong chuckled.
"Yeah..." Jaejoong smiled as he just looked at Hyun Joong who went to their room.
"Jaejoong oppa!" Someone said hugging Jaejoong from the back.
"Sun Mi??" Jaejoong said trying to get away from the hug.
"I missed you so much!" Sun Mi trying to hug Jaejoong once more.
"Don't touch me! Why are you here?!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Why are you like that? Do you know that I have a hectic schedule but I returned here just to see you?" Sun Mi said almost starting to cry.
"You're asking me why I'm like this?? Ask yourself!! I should be the one asking why you left me just for that damn career of yours!! Do you think I would be happy seeing you here?? Don't you remember that we're already over! I already have a girlfriend!!" Jaejoong said then left Sun Mi crying. He didn't even felt a guilt for hurting Sun Mi. He knew that his love for her is over. But there is another feeling that he couldn't forget. It was the feeling of loving and admiring Soo Jin!

Then Jaejoong went to the classroom. He tried to concentrate to the lesson but he couldn't.
"What's happening to me? Am I really falling for her??" Jaejoong thought."Yes!! I am... but will she return my feelings for her??? Maybe not cause she likes Hyun Joong..."
He then stared blankly at the window... Hyun Joong noticed that Jaejoong was out of his mind...

"Hey! Jaejoong! Are you okay?" Hyun Joong asked Jaejoong but he didn't answer.
"Jaejoong!" Hyun Joong said.
"Ah!! No!! I don't like her!" Jaejoong shouted and got up from his chair. The professor and his classmates were shocked by his actions.
"Yes, Mr. Kim?? Do you want to share something for the class?" The professor asked.
"No sir... I'm sorry." Jaejoong then sat down and bowed his head because of embarrassment.
"Okay class! I don't want this to happen again. I don't want to be interrupted while I'm teaching!! Understand?!"
"Yes sir!" The class said.

The professor continued teaching. Jaejoong was now awakened by what had happened.
"Aish! Why did I do that?!! It's so embarrassing!" He thought to himself. He then started to listen to the professor. After an hour, the bell rang. The students rushed out of the room except for Hyun Joong and Jaejoong.