When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

A Trip?!

"I know! Let's go to Japan." Hyo Rin smiled.
"But... Why in Japan? I'm sure Macao is better." Soo Jin said.
"Eh!! I want to go to Japan." Hyo Rin shouted which made the people around them look at her.
"Neh?? You'll go to Japan too?" One of the girls asked who looked like the leader.
"Why do you ask?" Hyo Rin said.
"It's because all of the girls here planned to go to Japan." Another girl said.
"Why??" Soo Jin asked.
"What?!! You don't know why??" Another girl said.
"Yeah! Duh!! Of course, I don't that that's why I'm asking and Wait! Do you all have manners? You're keep on intervening our conversation!" Soo jin said.
"Okay! Come on girls! Let's leave these little Ms. Innocent and let her know that she just have to know it herself." The leader of the group smirked.
"You don't need to bother... Anyways we're already leaving!" Soo Jin faked a smile then grabbed the hand of Hyo Rin and left.

"Hey! Soo Jin!" Hyo Rin shouted.
"What now?!" Soo Jin said feeling annoyed.
"Why don't you want to go to Japan??" Hyo Rin asked.
"Because I've gone there for more than ten times so it's kinda boring now." Soo Jin said.
"But I haven't... And it's my first time to travel with you... remember my dream of going to Japan?" Hyo Rin said with a sad expression.
"Yeah... but-." Soo Jin was cut.
"Okay... We'll go to Macao" Hyo Rin said.
"What?! We will what??" Soo jin shouted.
"Why?? You don't like now to go to Macao??" Hyo Rin asked.
"No! I'm just happy because you agreed with me" Soo Jin smiled then hugged Hyo Rin.
"Wait! Can we buy some clothes first??" Hyo Rin asked.
"Okay..." Soo Jin smiled.

At the mall...

"Soo Jin! Do you want to buy some clothes too?" Hyo Rin asked.
"No... I don't need a new one. I've got many already." Soo Jin said.
"Are you sure?? These clothes are really beautiful! I think this one fits you!" Hyo Rin smiled fitting the dress to Soo Jin. "Hey! What's with that expression?"
"Just finish buying! Waiting here makes me annoyed and irritated!" Soo Jin said.
"Okay! But I don't think that I can do that... If you want you can stay outside or buying something to eat..." Hyo Rin suggested while picking some clothes.
"Okay... that will be better. I'll just call you if anything happens." Soo Jin smiled then left.

After thirty minutes of wandering at the mall... Soo Jin got tired and decided to go to the comfort room.
"Aish! I really hate going to the mall! It makes my feet hurt... especially when you're tired of walking because you're waiting for someone." Soo Jin said as she washed her face with cold water. "Ahh! It feels a little better."
Soo Jin then left the comfort room then bumped on someone.

"Hey!" The guy said not looking at Soo Jin.
"Ah! I'm sorry!" Soo Jin bowed then looked at the guy whom she bumped into then they're eyes have met. She was surprised to see who it was. He was with his other friends.
"Kim Jaejoong?!!" Soo Jin said while looking also at the other DBSK members.
"Oh! You again?? You're always following me! Are you a stalker??" Jaejoong said.
"What?! Me?? A STALKER??!!" Soo Jin shouted. "In your dreams!!"

But before Jaejoong could argue with her... Yunho stopped him.

"Jaejoong! Stop it... many are staring at us!" Yunho said.
"Come on... We're gonna be late!" Yoochun said.
"Yes! I want to buy some food!" Changmin said.
"Me too!" Junsu shouted.
"Okay..." Jaejoong said.
"Do you want to come too?" Yunho asked.
"Huh?? Me??" Soo jin asked looking at her back.
"Yes!! Of course you! You're the only one that we're talking too!!" Jaejoong shouted.

But before Soo jin could react, Hyo Rin had arrived.

"Hey! Soo Jin!" Hyo Rin yelled then went to her.
"You're a friend of Soo Jin, right?" Yunho asked.
"Yes... I'm Hyo Rin... Lee Hyo Rin and you're Jung Yunho right?" Hyo Rin smiled while reaching her hand to shake hands with Yunho.
"Yeah!" Yunho blushed but Hyo Rin didn't notice it while shacking hands with her.
"Do you know the others too?" Yoochun asked.
"Of course!! Who will not know the famous DBSK?!! You're Yoochun, then on your left is Junsu while on the right is Changmin and of course Jaejoong beside Soo Jin." Hyo Rin smiled.
"So... are you a fan??" Junsu asked.
"Of course not! I'm a person not a fan!" Hyo Rin smiled. "Just kidding! Of course I am. I love your songs!" Yunho chuckled at her joke but didn't let anyone see it.
"Songs only?" Changmin asked.
"No... I like all of you as a band!" Hyo Rin smiled. Soo Jin was now very irritated and annoyed so she started to walk away. Jaejoong noticed so he grabbed her hand.
"Hey! Where are you going?" Jaejoong asked which made the others look at them.
"Can't you see I'm already leaving!" Soo Jin said trying to remove her hands from the grip of Jaejoong but it failed.
"Wait! I...um... Here... the tickets for our concert in Japan." Jaejoong said giving the tickets to Soo Jin.
"Why are you giving me these tickets??" Soo Jin asked.
"Are you really dumb or just brainless?? Obviously, I'm inviting you to go to our concert!" Jaejoong said.
"Don't insult me you Jerk!" Soo Jin shouted. "Even if we like it or not... we will not go to Japan!"
"What?!! Why not?!" Jaejoong shouted. "All of the girls in our school will go to Japan! You know that you're really weird from the others!"
"You don't care!! It's not your business anyways!!... Wait!! Hyo Rin, is this the reason ehy you want to go to Japan??" Soo Jin said then looked at Hyo Rin.
"Ah... me?? Hehehe! Let's go now Soo Jin... Bye guys!" Hyo Rin bowed then grabbed the hand of Soo Jin.

The guys were left dumbfounded especially Jaejoong. He kept on asking himself why Soo Jin doesn't like him.