When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

The Accident

All of them decided to have a swim at the beach...
"Hyun Joong! Why didn't you invite your band mates too?" Yunho asked.
"They're busy dating." Hyun Joong smiled.
"Really?? That's good." Yunho said.
"Wow!! I want to have a date too!!" Junsu giggled.
"Yah! Stop dreaming!!" Changmin shouted.
"Why?? Is it bad to have a date?? Are you jealous Changmin?? If you want I can find you one..." Junsu smiled.
"We're here to relax not to date. Let's just enjoy our stay here." Yunho said.
Then Jaejoong and Yoochun suddenly arrived.
"Hey guys! Want to have a swim??" Jaejong smiled.
"Let's make it as a game." Yoochun smiled.
"Sure... First to go there wins." Changmin said.
"I'll join too!" Junsu said.
"How about you, Yunho... Hyun Joong?" Jaejoong asked.
"I'm just going to watch." Hyun Joong smiled.
"Me too." Yunho said.
"Okay..." Jaejoong said.
They removed their shirts then started racing toward the water. They were all enjoying.
"Seems like they're really enjoying." Yunho chuckled. "Do you want to join them too??"
"No... I'll just read here. It's okay if you want to join them." Hyun Joong smiled.
"Okay." Yunho said. "Wait for me guys!"

Hyun Joong's POV
I was quietly reading my book while glancing at my friends. I can say that they're really enjoying. Then suddenly I saw Hyo Rin and Soo Jin running towards me. Hyo Rin was wearing a swimsuit while Soo Jin was wearing a simple t-shirt and short shorts.
"Hyun Joong!" Hyo Rin said.
"You two look good today." I said looking at Soo Jin who was a bit uncomfortable about her short shorts.
"Thanks!" Hyo Rin smiled while pulling Soo Jin to sit with her.
"Ah... I'll go get some drinks first." Soo Jin smiled weakly while adjusting her shorts to go down.
"Don't do that! You're gonna break your shorts!" Hyo Rin shouted.
"But it's too short! I'm not comfortable with it." Soo Jin said.
"Don't worry... You have beautiful legs." I smiled at Soo Jin.
"Uh... thanks. I'll go now." Soo Jin blushed then left.
"So... why are you not joining them?" Hyo Rin asked while looking at Yunho and the others.
"I just don't feel like swimming today."
"Ah... then you like to be with me??" Hyo Rin smiled while putting some lotion on her skin.
But before I could answer, Yunho and the others came.
"Hi Hyo Rin! You're so beautiful today!" Junsu smiled.
"Yeah! You look hot!" Yoochun said.
"Thanks." Hyo Rin blushed.
"So... where's Soo Jin?" Jaejoong smirked thinking that Soo Jin is also wearing a swimsuit.
"He's keep on thinking of her a while ago that's why he lost the game!" Changmin blurted out.
"No! Who will think of her?!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Don't deny it Jaejoong! It's obvious just by looking at your face!" Yunho chuckled.
"Soo Jin was here a while ago. She just went inside to get some drinks." I said to him.
"What are you waiting for? Go there and help her!" Yunho smiled.
"Why will I help her?" Jaejoong shouted.
"Then I'll be the one to help her." I stood but then Jaejoong stopped me.
"N-No need... I changed my mind." Jaejoong said then ran.
"What was that??" Hyo Rin asked.
"I think he likes Soo Jin." Yoochun smiled.
"Huh?? They're always fighting right??" Changmin said.
"But I think that's the way Jaejoong show Soo Jin his feelings." Junsu smiled.
"Maybe." Yunho said.
I saw the reaction of Jaejoong when I said that I'll be the one to help Soo Jin. I think he likes her but why am I like this? I hate seeing Jaejoong near Soo Jin. Am I jealous that they're getting closer?

End of Hyun Joon's POV

Jaejoong hurriedly ran to the house. He didn't know what had gotten him to help Soo Jin. What he knew is that he didn't want Hyun Joong to be with Soo Jin. Then he saw Soo Jin having a hard time carrying the drinks.
"Let me help you." Jaejoong said. "You should ask others for help so you won't make them wait for so long!"
"Yah! If you're here to scold me instead of helping me, you can leave now!" Soo Jin shouted.
"Hey! I'm sorry. I just don't want to see you like that." Jaejoong said while grabbing the drinks.
"Huh? What did you say?" Soo Jin asked.
"N-Nothing. Come on they're waiting for us." Jaejoong said then ran.
"Hey! Wait for me!" Soo Jin followed Jaejoong.
Jaejoong just smiled at her... Then they found Hyo Rin mad.
"What took you so long?!" Hyo Rin scolded.
"We're all thirsty." Changmin pouted.
"Uh... Sorry." Soo Jin bowed.
"Did you two do anything??" Junsu smiled.
"OF COURSE NOT!!" Soo Jin and Jaejoong shouted.
"Who will have an interest on her?" Jaejoong smirked.
"Okay! Okay! You did nothing... but don't dare to start a fight again! We're here to relax, remember?" Yunho said.
"Let's just play volleyball!!" Changmin smiled.
"That's a good idea!" Hyo Rin and Junsu smiled.
"Cool!" Yoochun said.
"I'll join too!" Soo Jin and Jaejonog both said. Jaejoong just gave her a smirk while Soo Jin glared at him.
"I'll be the referee." Yunho smiled. "Do you want to join Hyun Joong?"
"No... I'll be happy watching you guys play. And even if I join... one team will lack a player." Hyun Joong smiled at Soo Jin.
"Ahh... I guess you have a point." Yunho said. "Okay so here are the teams... First team is consisting of Changmin, Junsu, and Soo Jin while Second Team is headed by Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Hyo Rin. Go to your assigned teams now."
"Okay... Let's start! Jaejoong will serve first." Yunho said.
Jaejoong served the ball and it went to the other side of the net but easily returned by Junsu. Yoochun didn't hit the ball so Team 1 got the point. Junsu is now next to serve... The ball is now falling on Hyo Rin's place but she didn't even bother to move so Jaejoong quickly went to her and hit the ball on the other side of the net. Now the ball is targeting the face of Soo Jin... Changmin tried to hit the ball but it's too late. The ball already hit the nose of Soo Jin which made it bleed. Yunho decided to stop the game first. Hyun Joong got a tissue and ran towards Soo Jin and helped her to sit on the bench.

"Soo Jin! Are you alright?" Hyun Joong asked giving the tissue to Soo Jin.
"Yes." Soo Jin said then wiped her nose with the tissue.
"Tell me where you are hurt??" Hyo Rin said.
"No... I'm really fine." Soo Jin said.
"Do you want us to bring you to the hospital??" Changmin said.
"No need guys. I just need rest." Soo Jin smiled.
"Okay... I'll bring you to your room." Hyun Joong said while assisting Soo Jin.
"I'll go too." Hyo Rin followed.
"I guess we have to stop playing now." Junsu suggested.
"Yeah." Yoochun said.
"Let's go to the house now." Changmin smiled.
"Okay." Yunho folowed them but stopped to see Jaejoong with a sad face.
"Guys! Are you coming?" Yoochun asked.
"Yeah... Jaejoong and I will just talk for a while. We'll follow you guys later." Yunho said.
"Okay." Yoochun said then left.
"Jaejoong... Are you okay?" Yunho said. "It seems like you're the one who was hit by the ball just by looking at your face."
"It's my fault. I was the one who hit her." Jaejoong lowered his face.
"No. It was just an accident." Yunho said while tapping Jaejoong.
"But-"
"Yah! If you really feel guilty then say sorry to her! It may help you feel better." Yunho smiled.
"Thanks for the advice." Jaejoong smiled. "I'll go now and say sorry to her."
"Okay." Yunho smiled seeing Jaejoong running toward the house.

They were all eating supper except for Soo Jin. She was in her room resting.
"Hyo Rin... When will you and So Jin return to Korea?" Changmin asked.
"Tomorrow... but due to what happened to Soo Jin, we could wait a little longer." Hyo Rin said. "Wait! Do you want us to leave now?!"
"No! I just wanted to ask." Changmin said.
"Ah... How about you guys? When will you leave?" Hyo Rin asked.
"Uhmm... The day after tomorrow." Junsu said.
"Ow... How about you Hyun Joong??" Hyo Rin smiled while looking at him.
"I'll leave tomorrow." Hyun Joong simply said.
"Huh?? Why will you leave too early??" Hyo Rin said with a sad expression.
"Then how about you going with him??" Jaejonog suddenly said.
"Sure!" Hyo Rin smiled.
"How about Soo Jin?" Hyun Joong looked at Jaejoong.
"I will... I mean we will take care of her." Jaejoong said.
"Okay." Hyun Joong said thinking that Jaejoong will make her safe.
"I'll go fix my things!" Hyo Rin happily said then ran to her room.
"I think she likes you." Yoochun smiled.
"I don't think so. I just treat her as a friend." Hyun Joong said.
"Then why are you sweet and caring to her?" Junsu asked.
"I'm just sweet to anyone. I guess you guys are like that too." Hyun Joong smiled.
"Yeah! I'm like that too!!" Changmin smiled.
"Just make sure that you won't hurt Hyo Rin!!" Yunho suddenly spoke.

They were all left dumbfounded by Yunho's sudden reaction. Then Yunho realized what have he said then blushed.
"Ahh... Don't get me wrong! I-I just hate to see girls crying!" Yunho defended himself.
"Really??" Jaejoong .
"Of course!!" Yunho said.