When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Starting to like her… AGAIN??

It was a Saturday morning. Soo Jin woke up early and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

“Good morning!” Soo Jin greeted while yawning.

“Good morning, Soo Jin!” Mrs. Lee preparing the table smiled at the still sleepy Soo Jin.

“Where’s Hyo Rin?” Soo Jin going to the table asked.

“Owww… she left telling me that she’ll be going out with some friends.” Mrs. Lee said. “By the way, why didn’t you come with her?”

“I just want to stay here and relax.” Soo Jin looking at Mrs. Lee smiled then suddenly Mr. Lee came out of the room holding a luggage.

“Are you going somewhere Uncle?” Soo Jin who was looking at the luggage asked.

“Yes, your auntie and I are going to Australia.” Mr. Lee said.

“Ahhh… for a trip?” Soo Jin smiled.

“Yes.” Mrs. Lee blushed.

“So, when will you return?” Soo Jin chuckled at the reaction of Mrs. Lee.

“Maybe after one month… but we’ll just contact you and Hyo Rin.” Mr. Lee said. “Come on, we’re going to be late.”

“But you didn’t even eat your breakfast.” Mrs. Lee said with concern.

“Just bring it.” Mr. Lee smiled thinking that his wife really cares about him.

“Okay, I’ll bring it. Bye Soo Jin!” Mrs. Lee said hugging Soo Jin.

“Good bye!” Soo Jin waved as the couple went out of the house.

“I’m alone again.” Soo Jin mumbled while staring at her surroundings. “Hmmm… I guess I should just clean the house.”

Soo Jin went to Hyo Rin’s bedroom first because she already finished fixing her bedroom before going downstairs. She saw clothes scattered everywhere.

“Is this really a room of a girl??” Soo Jin thought then picked all the clothes and placed it on the laundry basket. She fixed the bed then went next to Mr. and Mrs. Lee’s bedroom. She got inside then looked around to find any misplaced thing but found nothing. She was about to get out of the room until she got her eyes on a picture. It was a picture of the happy Lee family.

“Hyo Rin is so lucky to have her parents by her side.” Soo Jin mumbled then suddenly her thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang. Soo Jin went downstairs and opened the door to see an unexpected guest. It was Sun Mi.

“Hi!” Sun Mi smiled. “Can I come in?”

Soo Jin nodded then showed Sun Mi to the living room. “Sorry for the mess. I’m not yet done cleaning the house.

“Oh, you don’t have to say sorry. I’m the one who should because I came here without letting you know.” Sun Mi said.

“Uhh… sit down. Do you want some drink?” Soo Jin asked while going to the kitchen.

“Water will be fine.” Sun Mi, sitting comfortably in the couch, said.

“Here” Soo Jin handed the glass filled with water to Sun Mi.

“Thank you.” Sun Mi smiled. “I guess there’s no reason for coming here but I just want to ask you something.”

“Huh? What is it?” Soo Jin said.

“Do you like… Jaejoong?” Sun Mi said direct to the point.

“No.” Soo Jin said without any hesitation.

“Are you sure?” Sun Mi eyed suspiciously.

“O-Of course! Why would I like that bastard?” Soo Jin lied.

“I know it’s so harsh to ask those questions and I’m not his girlfriend.” Sun Mi said.

“Yeah.” Soo Jin mumbled.

“But I still wanted to be friends with you!” Sun Mi smiled.

“F-Friends?” Soo Jin questioned.

“Yes... I don’t care if you really like him or not. If he’s not really for me then I guess I have to accept it.” Sun Mi sighed.

“Don’t worry, you two are perfect for each other.” Soo Jin faked a smiled.

“So… Friends?” Sun Mi asked.

“Yes.” Soo Jin smiled and this time, it’s real. She got surprised when Sun Mi hugged her.

“I’m very happy to have you as a friend!”  Sun Mi cheered.

“Me too.” Soo Jin sincerely said.

“I guess I have to go now. Jaejoong is waiting for me. Thanks for accepting me as a friend!” Sun Mi, walking towards the door said.

“You’re welcome.” Soo Jin mumbled.

“Good bye.” Sun Mi waved then left.

“Bye.” Soo Jin sighed while waving her hand.

“I think I should sleep because I don’t think this is happening.” Soo Jin yawned.

 

Meanwhile…

“Hyo Rin” Yunho said.

“Yes?” Hyo Rin asked.

“Where’s Soo Jin?” Yunho asked.

“She already told us that she won’t come here, right?” Irritated Hyo Rin said then left.

“Where’s Jaejoong?” Changmin and Yoochun panted.

“What happened? And why are you two panting?” Yunho asked.

“Of course, they ran! How can they not pant if they didn’t ran?!” Junsu said.

“J-Junsu?? Why are you guys appearing so suddenly?? So what really happened? Tell me.” Yunho seriously said.

“It’s because-“ Junsu was cut by Yunho.

“I’m talking to them.” Yunho glared at Junsu.

“Uhhh… okay.” Junsu sipped his mouth.

“There’s a problem. Jaejoong…” Changmin was cut when Jaejoong arrived with Sun Mi.

“Jaejoong!” Yoochun shouted.

“Huh?” Jaejoong asked.

“Look at this!” Yoochun gave the newspaper.

“Jaejoong and his girlfriend in Japan?!” Junsu read the headline aloud. “Oh! You and Soo Jin are so cute in this picture!”

“Yah! Will you stop shouting!” Yoochun smack Junsu.

“I’m not shouting! I’m just reading!” Junsu rubbed his head.

“I thought you’re not in good terms with Soo Jin.” Sun Mi said while facing the shocked Jaejoong.

“You pretended again?” Yunho asked Jaejoong.

“Y-Yeah, I told a fan girl who was asking for my picture that Soo Jin is my girlfriend.” Jaejoong sighed.

“So it’s just a lie?” Sun Mi smiled.

Jaejoong nodded assuming that the news is not true. Suddenly their manager arrived.

“What is this Kim Jaejoong?” Their manager pointed at the newspaper.

“A newspaper… I guess” Jaejoong smiled.

“I’m not joking!” Their manager gave them a serious look.

“I’ll just tell the truth that she isn’t my girlfriend.” Jaejoong said.

“Just make sure that you’ll fix this problem.” Their manager said then left.

 

“Jaejoong and his girlfriend?” Mr. Kim smiled.

“What is it that make you smile that way?” Mrs. Kim got intrigued.

“The newspaper headline is about Jaejoong.” Mr. Kim said.

“Huh?? What is it about?” Mrs. Kim said while getting the newspaper from her husband.

“I can’t believe this but I want to!” Mrs. Kim shouted with joy. “She’s the girl Jaejoong introduced to us before!”

“That means their relationship is real. Well, I’ve searched that girl’s identity. There’s something intriguing about her.” Mr. Kim said.

“What is it?” Mrs. Kim stopped from daydreaming.

“The investigators got only a few information about her. It’s like she’s hiding something.” Mr. Kim said.

“That doesn’t matter. She doesn’t look like a bad person! What matters the most is that Jaejoong loves her.” Mrs. Kim smiled.

“Whatever it is… I’m going to find it out!” Mr. Kim said.

 

“Omo!! What is this?!!!” Soo Jin screamed as she looked at her picture with Jaejoong in the internet.

“What if mom and dad will see this? I will be in great trouble!” Soo Jin thought then suddenly the doorbell rang.

“Wait!” Soo Jin ran towards the door and saw Hyo Rin with the others.

“Guys?” Soo Jin was cut when Hyo Rin pulled her into the living room while the others followed.

“Sit!” Hyo Rin motioned Soo Jin to sit on the couch. “You guys should have a sit too.”

“Why is she so kind towards them? Am I a dog to her?” Soo Jin mumbled.

“Are you saying something?” Hyo Rin said.

“N-Nothing!” Soo Jin smiled.

“So how can we fix the problem?” Yunho started.

“I guess we should hold a conference to clear things up.” Junsu suggested.

Yunho was about to glare at Junsu when he thought that it was a good idea. “Hmmm… that would be a good plan.”

Junsu got relieved that he didn’t pissed Yunho.

“The press will ask questions about you and Soo Jin. What if they’ll know that you’re also going out with Sun Mi?” Yoochun asked.

“I’ll just tell the truth that there’s nothing between me and Soo Jin.” Jaejoong glanced at Soo Jin who was very hurt and shocked at the same time.

“How can you explain that? You’re the one who told the fan girl that Soo Jin is your girlfriend. They’ll just say that you’re a two timer.” Changmin said.

“Okay… I’ll just say that Soo Jin and I broke a few days ago then I can go out with someone I like.” Jaejoong simply said.

“Jaejoong… tell me the truth. Do you still have feelings for Sun Mi?” Yunho asked.

“Yes.” Jaejoong said.

“So you’ll announce it in public?”Junsu asked.

Jaejoong nodded then smiled at Sun Mi who was shocked.

“Okay. It’s already cleared. The only thing left is to announce it in public.” Yoochun said.

“Come on guys… let’s go.” Yunho said.

They all bid their good bye then left leaving Hyo Rin and Soo Jin alone.

“Soo Jin, are you alright?” Hyo Rin asked.

Soo Jin nodded. “I’m definitely fine. Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Are you sure?” Hyo Rin eyed suspiciously.

“O-Of course! I’ll go to my room first.” Soo Jin smiled weakly.

 

Park Soo Jin’s POV

I was very hurt when Jaejoong told everyone that he still have feelings for Sun Mi. Maybe he even used me to forget his feelings for her. I felt that my heart is starting to break into pieces but why? Is this the one that they call LOVE? I think I should really stay away from him to stop this pain that I am feeling.

 

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone suddenly rang.

“Hello? Who’s this?”  I asked.