When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

HoRin? <333

At the club…

“Mrs. Yoon, how was life without Soo Jin and me?” Hyo Rin asked with a smile on her face.

“Well, I’m so sad because I have lost a lot of customers,” Mrs. Yoon joked.

“Really? Aww… that’s really unfortunate but no that I’m here, you’ll be able to earn more money,” Hyo Rin smiled.

“I hope so,” Mrs. Yoon said, “By the way, where’s Soo Jin?”

“She’s still in school. I don’t know when she will be able to return to work, since she got detention for being late in her first class.”

“Oww… I hate being in detention when I was still young.”

“Aren’t you still young Mrs. Yoon?”

“Oh! Yeah, I’m only in my thirties right now.”

“But you look twenty-five to me.”

“Really? That’s so flattering!”

“Well, I was just joking Mrs. Yoon.”

“Aww… I’ll make your salary lower,” Mrs. Yoon pouted.

“Yeah, I’m really joking since you really look like eighteen to me,” Hyo Rin joked.

“Really? Okay, I’ll make your salary higher!”

 

While the two of them are still talking, someone ordered an orange juice. They then stopped and looked at him. It was Kim Junsu of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

“Here you go,” Hyo Rin smiled as she gave the juice to him.

“I’ll go first since I still have many other things to do. Talk with each other ” Mrs. Yoon winked at Hyo Rin, who was clueless of what Mrs. Yoon mean. Junsu had seen it so he chuckled.

“What’s funny?” Hyo Rin raise an eyebrow.

“Mrs. Yoon and you,” Junsu smiled.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Hyo Rin asked.

“Don’t deny it. I saw that wink. It meant like you have some hidden desires for me. I thought it was really Yunho but you just used him to get closer to me,” Junsu flashed a smile while covering his face in embarrassment.

“W-What are you talking about? I used Yunho? Who are you kidding?! No one will ever like someone as childish as you!” Hyo Rin said in disgust while looking at Junsu.

Junsu stopped acting childish and had a serious look on his face.

“So you think of me as a child?” He asked moving his face closer to Hyo Rin.

Just when he was about to kiss her, Yunho arrived at the scene.

“Kim Junsu!” Yunho glared at them.

Junsu, who was smiling turned his gaze from Hyo Rin to the angry leader, Jung Yunho, “Yo! Yunho.”

Yunho grabbed Hyo Rin from Junsu and dragged her outside the club.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Hyo Rin removed her hands from Yunho and glared at him.

“Why are you flirting with other boys?!” Yunho asked in a loud tone.

“You don’t care whether I flirt with them or not! You’re not even my boyfriend!” Hyo Rin, who was happy because she got Yunho jealous, shouted at him.

 

Clenching his fists in anger, Yunho then kissed Hyo Rin passionately.

Hyo Rin felt embarrassed that Yunho is kissing her in front of many people. She closed her eyes and kissed Yunho back.

 

Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin smiled seeing their leader happy. They wanted to stop them for they have been making out for ten minutes.

“Yah! Why are you stopping our moment?!” Yunho glared at them while Hyo Rin blushed.

“I think you two should just get a room cause it’s disgusting!” Junsu shrieked in horror.

“Yeah! And there might be ants stealing my food because you are just so sweet.” Changmin smiled.

“Okay! Just don’t bother us anymore,” Yunho said while grabbing Hyo Rin and pulling her to his car.

“Be careful, Hyo Rin. Just call us if Yunho did something to you,” Yoochun smiled while the others waved seeing Yunho’s car disappear.

“Come on, let’s check out some girls inside,” Yoochun suggested.

“You’re such a playboy!” Changmin commented.

“Well, at least I’m not a food maniac,” Yoochun chuckled.

“What’s wrong with loving food? It’s very essential in our-” Changmin was cut seeing Yoochun leaving him. “Yah! I’m still talking!” He then followed Yoochun.

 

Junsu smiled weakly, “I wonder if I will be able to win Hyo Rin’s heart if Yunho doesn’t love her.”

“Well, I guess it’s not yet my time. Wait for me guys!” Junsu then returned to his old self and followed the others inside the club.

 

Meanwhile,

Yunho stopped the car in front of the Han River. Hyo Rin shivered feeling the cold breeze, so Yunho gave her his jacket.

“Uhh… thanks,” Hyo Rin blushed.

Yunho smiled, “So… are we?”

Hyo Rin looked at him and nodded, “Hmm… I guess.”

“I thought you didn’t like me.”

“Well, that was before. Time can change people and their feelings.”

“Huh? What made you love me?”

“Uhh… I just felt that I need you. I missed you so much when you didn’t call or talk to me. I got jealous when you got closer to Soo Jin.”

Yunho grinned at the revelation of Hyo Rin, “I knew that that would happen.”

Hyo Rin chuckled, “Well, sorry cause you were the first one who got jealous! But I knew that you used Soo Jin to make me jealous.”

Yunho, who thought that his plan is working fine, pouted, “I-I guess I underestimated you.”

Hyo Rin tapped Yunho’s shoulders, “It’s okay. It just happened that I’m smarter than you.”

Yunho smiled and said, “Really?” He suddenly planted a kiss on Hyo Rin’s lips making her dumbfounded.

“What was that?” Hyo Rin, who was touching her lips, blushed.

“I thought you were smart. How come you let anyone kiss you like that so suddenly?” Yunho said.

“No, I don’t!” Hyo Rin yelled. Yunho was about to kiss her again but she dodged it. “I told you! I’m bett-” Hyo Rin was cut by the second attempt of Yunho.

“Gotcha! I told you that you weren’t!” Yunho smiled while planting another kiss on Hyo Rin’s forehead.

“Yah! It’s unfair,” Hyo Rin protested making Yunho chuckle.

“If I know, you love it whenever I kiss you,” Yunho smirked.

“Whatever,” Hyo Rin mouthed as she placed her hands at the back of Yunho’s neck pulling him for a kiss on his nose.

“I love you,” Hyo Rin said.

“I love you too,” Yunho smiled.

“I love you more…”

“No, I love you most!”

“I love you forever!!”

“I love you until eternity!!!”

“Yah! Let’s stop it. It’s already corny.” Hyo Rin blushed.

“Okay, but I won’t stop loving you. Remember that!” Yunho said as they once again kissed under the beautiful moon watching them.

 

Days had passed and now, it’s already Saturday. It was really a tough day for Soo Jin whether she will go on a date with Jaejoong or not.

Without realizing it, she had already fixed herself early in the morning. She wore a pink dress decorated with purple laces up until her knees. She paired it with white glittering sandals which she borrowed from Hyo Rin. Her long beautiful hair which was now curled in the end was tied up in a white ribbon. She added a little amount of makeup on her face and a red lipstick.

Little did she know that she had been in the mirror for almost an hour, more likely forty-eight minutes and twenty seconds.

Soo Jin, who was busy fixing her hair, heard a knock on the door. She opened it and found Hyo Rin impatiently tapping her foot.

 

“Hyo Rin?” Soo Jin smiled weakly.

“Didn’t you know that we’ve been waiting for you in the dining room?” Hyo Rin raised an eyebrow.

“Sorry, I just-” Soo Jin was cut when Hyo Rin screamed.

“Omo! I know that there is something special today! Don’t tell me what’s going on cause I know it…” Hyo Rin smiled. “Aish! Okay, tell me.”

“Uhh-” Soo Jin was cut again when Hyo Rin dragged her out of the room.

“Okay, just tell it later since I’m really hungry right now!”

 

 

When they arrived at the dining area, Mr. and Mrs. Lee are already eating. They got stunned seeing a different Soo Jin in front of them.

“Good morning,” Soo Jin greeted as she sat in front of Hyo Rin who has began eating her food.

“Sorry for being late,” Soo Jin apologized.

“It’s okay. Eat your food now since we’ve already started.”Mr. Lee smiled.

“Yeah, it’s fine Soo Jin. But I’m curious to know what day is it today.” Mrs. Lee giggled.

“Me too!” Hyo Rin agreed.

“Uhh… Jaejoong asked me on a date,” Soo Jin blushed.

‘Wow! That’s great,” Mrs. Lee clapped her hands.

“So, are you two now official?” Hyo Rin asked.

“N-no… he never said anything about it, yet.” Soo Jin sighed.

“But you have to act hard to get first as much as possible,” Mrs. Lee said.

Mr. Lee smirked, “Don’t make Soo Jin like you. She doesn’t need to act like that, though I know that she won’t fail unlike you. I remembered the time when you acted like you hate me but whenever I’m not around, you act like a crazy fan.”

Mrs. Lee glared at her husband, “Then why did you marry me?! After all these years, you’re going to say that to me?” She stood up not wanting to finish her food then ran to her room.

“Uhh… I was just joking,” Mr. Lee scratched his head and followed his wife, “I’m sorry!”

 

Soo Jin and Hyo Rin looked at each other then continued eating.

“At first they were sweet, which we almost thought that they would have a baby, but now they’re quarrelling?” Hyo Rin mumbled.

Soo Jin nodded in agreement, “You know sometimes I think that older people are more immature than us.”

“That’s true,” Hyo Rin smiled as they continued eating.

 

It has been five o’clock in the afternoon but Jaejoong STILL hasn’t arrived yet.

Soo Jin has been IMPATIENTLY waiting for him in the living room together with Hyo Rin.

“I thought you have a date with Jaejoong. How come he hasn’t arrived yet?” Hyo Rin asked.

“Yes, but he didn’t tell me the time he’ll go here,” Soo Jin sighed.

“So… that’s the problem.” Hyo Rin said, “Come on, let me put a little makeup on you so you’ll look fresher.”

 

After a few minutes of waiting, they heard a knock on the door.

“Soo Jin! It must be Jaejoong,” Hyo Rin tugged Soo Jin on her shoulders.

“Let him wait there for an hour,” Soo Jin turned her back while listening to her iPod.

Not knowing that Hyo Rin already opened the door for Jaejoong to come inside, Soo Jin stood up and headed to her room not wanting to date Jaejoong ANYMORE.

 

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong, who has a bouquet of red roses, asked her.

“You don’t care!” Soo Jin, who was about to go upstairs, looked at Jaejoong.

She stopped for a while seeing a very perfect creature in front of her. Jaejoong looked like a god in his black tuxedo. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Is the guy before her real? Or is he really Kim Jaejoong? How could he be so perfect?! He’s really flawless. From head to toe, there’s nothing you can say ‘it wasn’t an art of work!’ From his sparkling black eyes to his cherry red lips, it was a masterpiece. Every inch of his beautiful face is so breathtaking, even a blink of an eye is a huge loss for her to miss.