When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Mixed Feelings

Soo Jin and Hyo Rin reached home safely.
"Hi mom! We're home." Hyo Rin said as she hugged her.
"Hi auntie!" Soo Jin smiled weakly.
"Go to sleep now! It's already late." Mrs. Lee said.
"Okay!" Hyo Rin said while Soo Jin just nodded.

Soo Jin went to her room while Hyo Rin just followed her.
"Soo Jin?? Is there anything wrong?? Are you sick??" Hyo Rin asked.
"No... I'm fine." Soo Jin lied.
"No you're not! Tell me what's wrong." Hyo Rin said."Is it because of a while ago?? When Kim Hyun Joong drag you to somewhere??"
Soo Jin nodded. "Yes... the truth is that they asked for my help... they want me to act as a girlfriend of Jaejoong in front of his parents."
"Huh??? Did you just what!!?? I can't believe you agreed with it!!" Hyo Rin shouted.
"Yes... And the worst thing that happened is that... he... he..."
"He what???" Hyo Rin asked.
"Jaejoong kissed me." Soo Jin mumbled.
"He... He kissed you??!!" Hyo Rin was a bit shocked and hurt.
"Yes... He stole my first kiss." Soo Jin mumbled.
"I don't know what to say but you're so lucky!! You're even introduced to his parents as his girlfriend." Hyo Rin said. "But why are you like that??!! You're first kiss is from the great Kim Jaejoong!!"
"You don't understand! He stole my first kiss!! And my first kiss should be coming from the one I love!!" Soo Jin said."I don't even have feelings for him... but I kissed him back."
"You kissed him back?? Maybe you like him too!!" Hyo Rin said.
"No!! The one I like is Kim Hyun Joong!!" Soo Jin said. "And I know that you really like Jaejoong so I will not steal him from you."
"But if you like him I will stop myself from liking him!" Hyo Rin said almost teary eyed.
"No!! I will never like him!! If ever that day would come... I will leave Korea and go far away from here..." Soo Jin said.
"Why?? Why will you leave me??" Hyo Rin asked.
"Because you're a really good friend of mine so I don't want you to be hurt!" Soo Jin said hugging Hyo Rin.
"You said you like Hyun Joong right???" Hyo Rin said while breaking the hug.
Soo Jin just nod. "Why do you ask?"
"Nothing... I'm just wondering how come you like him so much..." Hyo Rin said. "And you hate Jaejoong..."
"It's because Hyun Joong is such a gentleman... He's very kind, smart, humble, and handsome... He's the perfect dream guy of every girl..." Soo Jin sighed imagining the face of Hyun Joong.
"Why??? Jaejoong is also like that!!" Hyo Rin said.
"No he's not!! He's more like a cold hearted mean girly man. Yeah! I agree that he's handsome..."
"Don't forget that he's hot and y!" Hyo Rin said.
"Yeah! Yeah! Back to what I'm saying... he's very arrogant!! Thinking of himself as a god!" Soo Jin said.
"Even though! I still like him!" Hyo Rin said.
"Okay!! Go to your room now! I'm already sleepy..." Hyo Rin yawned. Soo Jin was about to leave the room when she remembered something...
"Wait! Who's going to who's room??!! Don't you remember that it's my room!! So it's you who must leave!" Soo Jin said while pointing Hyo Rin to the door to leave her room.
"You're so mean!" Hyo Rin said.
Soo Jin just smiled at Hyo Rin's sleepy face.
"Close the door!" Soo Jin said.
"Yeah! I know!" Hyo Rin yawned.

The next day Soo jin woke up by her alarm clock. She took a bath and went down to eat breakfast.
"Good morning!!" Soo Jin greeted.
"Good morning Soo Jin!" Mrs. Lee smiled.
"Come on eat your breakfast..." Mr. Lee said while Soo Jin just nodded.
"How was your sleep??" Mrs. Lee asked.
"It's good." Soo Jin said as she ate her food.
"Are you done eating??" Hyo Rin said while fixing her things.
"Uh... wait! Just one more bite and I'll be done."
"I'll wait outside..." Hyo Rin said.
"Wait! I'm done already!" Soo Jin said while following Hyo Rin...

They left the house but then they were surprised to see Kim Hyun Joong with his car.
"Do you see what I see??" Hyo Rin asked.
"Yes..." Soo Jin said.
Then Hyun Joong was surprised too seeing them...
"Soo Jin?? Hyo Rin?? What are you doing here??" Hyun Joong asked.
"Uh... I think we're the one who should ask you that first..." Soo Jin said.
"My car was broken and I wanted to call Jaejoong to help me but I forgot my phone so I'm just trying to fix it..." Hyun Joon said. "And you??"
"Obviously, wee live here." Soo Jin."Anyways, here... borrow first my phone." Soo Jin handed her phone to Hyun Joong. He dialed the number and called for Jaejoong.
"Thanks!" Hyun Joong said as he returned the phone to Soo Jin.
"Do you want to go inside the house first for a drink?? Don't worry... it's not yet late for school! And besides, we still have to wait." Hyo Rin said.
"I don't think that I still have to go because he's here already." Hyun Joong said as a luxurious car stopped in front of them. Then the window opened... revealing who the driver was...
"Hyun Joong! Come on! Get inside. We're gonna be late." Jaejoong spoke then looked at Soo Jin and smirked.