When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Evil Plan

Soo Jin gave up and accepted what Yunho is saying.

“I guess we’re both unlucky when it comes to love.” Yunho sighed remembering himself being rejected by Hyo Rin.

Soo Jin pitied him and herself, “Yeah, I think so. But you shouldn’t give up because you still have a chance on winning Hyo Rin’s heart.”

Yunho looked at her with an amused expression. “Are you kidding me? She already told me her real feelings. It’s time for me to move on because I don’t want to be a burden to her.”

“But I’ve seen the kiss a while ago! I can say that the reaction on her face has a hint of shock and happiness,” Soo Jin beamed a smile wanting Yunho to not give up his love for Hyo Rin.

Yunho felt enlightened but kept it hidden for Soo Jin not to notice, “Let’s not talk about those things for now. How about going to a bookstore?”

Stunned by the serious look of Yunho instead of being happy hearing the encouragement, Soo Jin tired to smile, “O-Okay, but why will we go to a bookstore?”

Yunho chuckled, “Of course, we will read some books.”

“Eh?” Soo Jin tried to think of what will they read but little did she know that Yunho had already dragged her to the nearby bookstore.

 

Yunho scanned the place and smiled seeing the books he wanted. Still holding the hand of Soo Jin, Yunho got a book and skimmed the pages and gave it to Soo Jin.

“What’s this??” Soo Jin looked at Yunho and returned to him the book.

“It’s a book entitled ‘How to fix your broken heart’” Yunho smiled while reading the title of the book.

“I know that since it’s written on the cover. What I am asking is why are you giving it to me?” Soo Jin asked but when Yunho was about to answer she continued speaking making Yunho silent.

“If you’re saying that I should read this, then sorry cause I won’t!” Soo Jin stomped her foot while crossing her arms.

Yunho just chuckled which made Soo Jin raise an eyebrow, “What’s funny?!”

“You… I didn’t know that you’re short tempered, just like Jaejoong,” Yunho said with an annoying tone.

“I didn’t know that you’re also good in making other people’s life miserable, Huh?” Soo Jin faked a smile while grabbing the book from Yunho, “Happy already?”

 

After an hour of arguing while reading books, they decided to go home.

“Thank you,” Soo Jin bowed making Yunho smile.

“You’re welcome! Just remember to always follow what the book says. If your heart says the opposite of it, try to think what will make you happy,” Yunho said.

“I know that already. You should go now. You’re friends might be worrying about you now,” Soo Jin said.

“Really? Are you worried about me now? How can you change your feelings in just an hour?” Yunho joked.

“Yah! I didn’t say that I am the one who is worried! It is your friends!!” Soo Jin said.

“I’m just kidding,” Yunho smiled then hugged Soo Jin, who was shocked at Yunho’s actions.

“What the heck are you doing?!” Soo Jin protested while struggling away from Yunho’s strong arms.

“Just go with the act and stay chill,” Yunho said knowing that someone is looking at them.

“O-Okay, just make sure that you’re not playing pranks on me!” Soo Jin glared at Yunho.

 

When Yunho sensed that that someone is already gone, he let go off Soo Jin, “Sorry for that.”

“I guess I have to go now,” He smiled and winked at Soo Jin making her dumbfounded.

 

 After seeing that Yunho’s car already left, Soo Jin went inside the house. She got surprised at the view of a teary eyed Hyo Rin.

“S-Soo Jin,” Hyo Rin, whose tears already escaped from her eyes, ran towards her and hugged her. “I’m really sorry for not listening to you.”

“Hyo Rin, it’s okay now. I’ve already forgiven you,” Soo Jin hugged back.

 

Two weeks has passed but Soo Jin has still a hard time recovering from what had happened between Jaejoong and her, although Hyun Joong has always been contacting her. Even Hyo Rin, who was starting to feel jealous about the closeness of Yunho and Soo Jin, disregards her feelings. Meanwhile, many things has changed between Jaejoong and Sun Mi. For spending their times together, Jaejoong realized that what he felt about Sun Mi is not love but pity. He didn’t feel the real essence of love unlike what he had felt to Soo Jin. But what can he do? It’s already too late for he had already hurt the feelings of Soo Jin.

 

Yunho noticed what Jaejoong has been acting. He knew that there is something wrong with him. Jaejoong has always been daydreaming and out of his mind. Yunho has a feeling that it is about Soo Jin. He wanted Jaejoong to let go off his feelings and face the truth that the one he loves is Soo Jin but only too dumb for giving her so much pain. He first succeeded in making Hyo Rin jealous and now, it’s time to help his friend Jaejoong with his problem.

“Yah! Jaejoong,” Yunho shrugged an out-of this-world Jaejoong.

“Huh? W-What is it?”Jaejoong rubbed the back of his neck.

“What are you think lately? You look like someone who has a big debt and can’t even pay it.” Yunho asked acting innocent.

“N-Nothing! I’m just tired,” Jaejoong lied.

“Don’t lie to me. I know you if you have a problem. Come on… tell me. Is it because of Sun Mi?” Yunho asked.

“Yeah, it’s about her but I don’t want to talk about it.”

“You don’t want to talk about it or you really don’t like Sun Mi?”

Jaejoong looked at Yunho, who was just smiling in annoyance, “You shouldn’t barge in any other relationships because it’s none of your business!”

“It is because you were acting like no one really cares for you. Do you know that we are all worrying about you? I know that you really don’t like Sun Mi and the one you love is Soo Jin,” Yunho said.

“I-I guess so… but it’s already too late,” Jaejoong sighed.

“There’s nothing impossible if you won’t give up. It’s up to you whether one of them will get hurt or both,” Yunho patted Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Thanks for making it clear to me. I’m going to tell Sun Mi now before she gets even more hurt,” Jaejoong smiled and hugged Yunho then suddenly Junsu and the others arrived with their jaws wide open.

“W-What’s the meaning of this?” Changmin asked in horror.

“Are we breaking up your moments?” Yoochun chuckled.

“Wait guys! Don’t move. This would make me a big profit,” Junsu smiled while taking photos of Jaejoong and Yunho from his cell phone.

Yunho and Jaejoong immediately moved away from each other and ran towards Junsu both saying, “Kim Junsu, stop right now!”

Changmin and Yoochun chuckled seeing their best friends having fun. They joined them and started tickling with each other that made them burst into huge laughter.

 

At the Lee residence…

 

Soo Jin has been noticing a very different Hyo Rin these past few days. She wanted to ask her but feels scared.

“Aish! Soo Jin, you should be comforting her right now. Aren’t you a friend?” Soo Jin thought as she walked back and forth in front of Hyo Rin’s room.

“I can do this!” Soo Jin inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, “Fighting!”

She knocked on the door and heard Hyo Rin which signaled her to come inside. She saw a smiling Hyo Rin sitting comfortably on her bed while reading a book placed on top of her lap. She sat at the edge of the bed and smiled nervously.

“Do you need anything, Soo Jin?” Hyo Rin asked with a smile still plastered on her face.

“Uhh… I just noticed that you’ve always been sad. I just want you to know that I’m always here to comfort you,” Soo Jin smiled.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine. It’s just that I’ve realized something that I have always been pushing away,” Hyo Rin smiled while closing her book.

“Huh? What is it?” Soo Jin asked.

“S-Soo Jin, do you like Yunho? I know it is mean to ask those kinds of questions but I just really want to know,” Hyo Rin said.

“Eh? Of course not! He’s like an older brother to me. How could that happen?! The one he likes is you,” Soo Jin said.

“B-But I’ve seen you two hugged each other and he’s always been contacting you these past few days,” Hyo Rin said while connecting her two fingers.

“Huh? It was just a misunderstanding. There’s no meaning to it. I don’t even know what had come to his mind for doing that. He even told me to just stay still and act normal.”

“You mean there is really nothing?” Hyo Rin smiled.

“Of course! W-Wait! What’s the meaning of this?” Soo Jin raised an eyebrow while looking at the blushing Hyo Rin.

“Nothing!” Hyo Rin smiled.

“Yah! I thought we were friends,” Soo Jin pouted.

“But this is really embarrassing,” Hyo Rin blushed more. When Soo Jin didn’t respond, she sighed admitting her defeat, “Okay, I like Yunho!”

Soo Jin looked up at her friend blushing like crazy. She chuckled and said, “That’s good! He’ll always take care of you because he loves you truly.”

“I know but I’m just a fool who didn’t even notice it. I’m going to tell him now what I feel.” Hyo Rin smiled while reaching for her phone.

“Wait! Don’t call him!” Soo Jin grabbed Hyo Rin’s phone.

“W-Why?” Hyo Rin asked in confusion.

“It’s because girls don’t make the first move. It should always be boys. What if he planned all these?” Soo Jin said.

“Hmm… you do have a point. Maybe he has been using you to make me jealous.” Hyo Rin said.

“I think you have to fight back and make him jealous too!” Soo Jin smiled.

“H-How can I do that?” Hyo Rin asked.

“Pretend that you have a boyfriend. In that way, he’ll be very mad and jealous at the same time.” Soo Jin grinned evilly.

“That would be great but the problem is… who’ll pretend as my boyfriend?” Hyo Rin asked.

“Well, I don’t know either but we’ll find him out sooner or later,” Soo Jin smiled as they heard the doorbell rang.

“Who will that be at this early morning?” Hyo Rin asked.

“Uhh… it’s already eleven o’clock,” Soo Jin said.

“Bwoh? Then that means I woke up late?” Hyo Rin said as they got irritated for the bell has been ringing continuously. “Coming!”

They went downstairs and opened the door to see Mr. and Mrs. Lee carrying heavy bags and luggages.

“Mom… Dad, I missed you!” Hyo Rin said as she hugged her parents.

“Come inside auntie… uncle,” Soo Jin smiled while helping them with the luggages.

They all went to the living room and started chitchatting.

“So how are you girls doing?” Mrs. Lee smiled.

“We’re all good though there were some misunderstandings, but we’ve already fixed it,” Hyo Rin smiled while serving some tea.

“Is it because of boys?” Mr. Lee raised an eyebrow making his wife chuckle.

“Honey, don’t scold them. They’re old enough to realize their own mistakes,” Mrs. Lee tapped her husband.

“Well, just make sure that you two won’t throw away your friendship just because of a guy!” Mr. Lee said.

“Of course uncle, but we also want to know what had happened during your vacation,” Soo Jin smiled while looking at Hyo Rin who was chuckling.

“Uhh… let’s not talk about it girls,” Mrs. Lee blushed.

“Oh, come on mom!” Hyo Rin insisted.

“Don’t be like that Hyo Rin! I’m tired so I’m going to rest now,” Mrs. Lee made an excuse.

“Want to rest with me?” Mr. Lee said which made Mrs. Lee blush.

“Yah! Stop joking around,” Mrs. Lee shouted as she ran to her room while Mr. Lee, who was winking at the girls, followed her.

Soo Jin and Hyo Rin looked at each other then burst into laughter. They can’t recover to the fact that old people have still the guts to do lovey-dovey around others.

“I guess you’re going to have a baby brother or sister!” Soo Jin smiled.

Hyo Rin choked, “E-Eh?”

“That would be awesome! I want him to be a boy,” Soo Jin clapped her hands as she imagined him playing with her all day.

Hyo Rin shook her head, “No! I want to have a baby sister. I would love to make her my doll.”

Just like what you did to me when we were still young?” Soo Jin raised an eyebrow.

“Exactly!” Hyo Rin exclaimed.

“Uhh… I would pity her if that happens,” Soo Jin muttered.

“Are you saying something?” Hyo Rin asked.

“N-Nothing, I was just thinking if auntie is already in her menopausal age,” Soo Jin smiled.

They both looked again at each other then burst into laughter. They looked like retards that just got out of the mental hospital.