When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

The Real Fight Has Now Begun

♫♪ I got you, under my skin~~~♪♫

After finishing their award-winning song, DBSK once again won against their long time rival, SS501, making them the consistent number one boy band in Korea.

“Thank you for always supporting us!” Jung Yunho, the leader, smiled making every girl in the stadium scream their heart and lungs out.

Once they got out of stage, they gave thanks and congratulated everyone. They bowed and shook hands with each other. Meanwhile, Jaejoong found a way to talk to Hyun Joong.

“Congratulations!” Hyun Joong sincerely said to Jaejoong.

“Thanks,”Jaejoong smiled, “Congratulations to you too for STILL being the second.”

Hyun Joong knew that Jaejoong is mocking him so he joined the game. “Yeah, I don’t even know why you’re always winning.”

Jaejoong smiled, “Maybe because I’m too handsome and hot to not win.”

“I think they also have the criteria for having the prettiest face. You’ll definitely win there!” Hyun Joong smiled.

“Prettiest? Isn’t that for a girl?” Jaejoong smirked trying to hide his anger for calling him pretty.

Hyun Joong nodded, “You really look like a girl to me, just a little flat-chested.”

Jaejoong glared at him, “Well at least I have muscles unlike the others out there.”

Hyun Joong smiled, “You’re right, you do have them.”

Jaejoong smirked knowing that he won the mocking game, “So… I guess better luck next time! Don’t give up. Maybe it’s just not your time yet.”

Hyun Joong smiled, “Yeah, I’ll never give up since I have Soo Jin by my side.”

Jaejoong clenched his fists knowing that Hyun Joong still hasn’t given u the mocking game, “Don’t just say things in advance if you don’t even know what will happen.”

Hyun Joong gave him an amused look, “What do you mean?”

“I will take Soo Jin away from you,” Jaejoong said in a serious tone.

“B-But I thought you were with Sun Mi,” Hyun Joong said.

Jaejoong smirked, “That was before I didn’t realized how much I love Soo Jin.”

“Well, good luck to both of us.” Hyun Joong smiled.

“Thanks and don’t worry because I’ll play fair.”

“I hope so. I just want you to know that if you’ll hurt her again, I won’t ever forgive you.”

“I’ll never hurt her! Remember that,” Jaejoong said.

“Sure,” Hyun Joong smiled.

“So…I can say now that our fight over Soo Jin will now begin,” Jaejoong reached his hand to Hyun Joong who gladly accepted it.

“I won’t ever let you win this time,” Hyun Joong smiled as he shook hands with Jaejoong.

 

Meanwhile,

“Are you ready to go to school now?” Hyo Rin asked Soo Jin, who was busy finding her bag.

“Uhh… you go first. I can’t find my bag,” Soo Jin sighed while looking under her bed.

“Are you sure? Then I really have to go now. Bye,” Hyo Rin said as she left Soo Jin’s room and headed outside the house.

“Aish! Where did I place that?” Soo Jin mumbled.

She searched in her room but found nothing. She then decided to look at Hyo Rin’s things and accidentally saw a picture of DBSK.

“Hmm… why is it in here?” Soo Jin thought and stared at it for a moment. She tried not to take a glimpse of Jaejoong but failed. She then got her eyes onto Junsu.

She chuckled, “I never thought that he’s cute too. I guess he’ll be perfect for Hyo Rin.”

Soo Jin thought for a while and shook her head, “I won’t use anyone to hurt somebody. Well, I guess I have to think of another plan.”

She then returned in searching for her bag but once again disturbed when she heard her phone ring. She searched for it and found it in the living room inside her bag.

“Aish! I never thought of finding it in the living room,” Soo Jin pouted and answered the phone.

It was Hyo Rin. She was so worried of where Soo Jin is now. Hyo Rin scolded her for almost five minutes. Not wanting to be late and make her ear deaf, Soo Jin hanged her phone, quickly fixed her things, and left the house. Because of busy finding her bag, Soo Jin wasn’t able to comb her hair and had messy clothes. She ran so fast not minding if people who had seen her dropped their jaws in awe. She was blocked by a car tinted black which makes the driver unseen. Soo Jin just glared at the driver, whoever he is, and walked around the car. Much to her dismay, the car still followed her. Losing her patience, Soo Jin stopped and banged the window until it opened revealing the driver. She gasped to see KIM JAEJOONG smiling at her.

 

“Get inside,” Jaejoong commanded.

Soo Jin stood there not knowing what to do but managed to say, “No thanks.”

Jaejoong sighed, “Do you want to be late in school?”

Soo Jin thought for a while realizing that nothing bad will really happen to her. She just has to be patient while spending the precious fifteen minutes of her life with a hot jerk.

“Wait! Erase… erase… erase. What am I saying? H-Hot… NEVER!” Soo Jin shook her head.

“Yah! You’ll go inside or not?” Jaejoong asked in annoyance.

“Uhh… I’ll go inside now,” Soo Jin hurriedly said before Jaejoong change his mind.

 

After getting inside the car, Soo Jin sat comfortably and avoided the sight of Jaejoong.

 

“Psh! Still acting hard-to-get but giving up in the end,” Jaejoong smirked and looked at Soo Jin. He chuckled seeing her messy hair and clothes.

Soo Jin glared at him, “What’s funny?!”

Jaejoong chuckled once more, “Look at yourself in the mirror to make you smile a bit.”

Soo Jin sighed not wanting to listen to Jaejoong because he might be fooling her.

“Are you deaf?” Jaejoong smirked.

“Aish!” Soo Jin sighed in defeat looking at the side mirror of Jaejoong’s car. She gasped seeing a very horrible woman, who was actually her. She then quickly combed her hair and fixed her clothes.

 “See… I told you.” Jaejoong smiled. “You look better now.”

Soo Jin blushed and hid her smile at the remark of Jaejoong. She looked away not wanting him to see her red face. She then remembered that Jaejoong already has a girlfriend, so she has to disregard her feelings before it’s too late. When she was about to look at Jaejoong, Soo Jin saw him staring at her. Both realizing what they are doing, they turned their heads away not wanting to see them blush.

 

It was an awkward moment for Jaejoong for he doesn’t know how to express his feelings towards Soo Jin. He knew that if he wasn’t able to make a move to get close to Soo Jin, Hyun Joong might be able to win.

“You can do it, Jaejoong!” He thought and chuckled at his own silliness for talking to himself.

Soo Jin gave him an awkward look, “Crazy!”

Jaejoong stopped chuckling and looked at Soo Jin, “Are you saying something?”

“N-No,” Soo Jin faked a smile.

 

After that, they had nothing to talk about again and stayed quiet until they arrived at the school. Soo Jin got out of the car and thanked Jaejoong, who immediately stopped her from leaving. “Soo Jin, wait!”

Soo Jin looked at him with a questioning look, “Huh?”

“Are you free this Saturday?” Rubbing the back of his head for being shy, Jaejoong mumbled but seemed like a whisper for Soo Jin.

“What?” Soo Jin asked in confusion.

“Go-on-a-date-with-me-this-Saturday. I’ll-come-and-fetch-you-at-your-house,” Jaejoong quickly said then left leaving Soo Jin dumbfounded.

“Eh?” Soo Jin still asked in confusion.

 

Jaejoong, who was blushing like crazy, jumped for joy and shouted, “I did it!”

The students around him gave him a ‘What-the-heck-is-that?’ look. Putting his hands down which was on the air a while ago, Jaejoong smiled awkwardly at them and hurriedly ran for his class is almost starting.

 

“Class dismissed,” The strict and scary professor said while erasing the writings on the board. The students are now preparing for their next class when Soo Jin arrived.

“S-Sorry, I’m late,” Soo Jin panted as perspiration is clearly seen on her face implying that she ran.

The professor looked at Soo Jin and said, “I need you in detention Ms. Park.” She left Soo Jin who was a bit shocked.

“Eh? B-But Ma’am,” Soo Jin protested but it’s already late since her professor already closed the door making it almost hit her on the face.

Soo Jin gently rubbed her now red nose then went to her seat looking at Hyo Rin, who seemed like asking what happened to her. Soo Jin just mouthed the words, ‘It’s a long story.”

 

After a few hours…

 

While waiting for Jaejoong, Hyun Joong accidentally bumped onto someone.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to,” Hyun Joong bowed and when he looked up, he saw a panting Hyo Rin. “Hyo Rin?”

Breathing so hard from the long run, Hyo Rin smiled weakly, “H-Hi! I am really sorry but I have to go now.”

“Wait! Where’s Soo Jin?” Hyun Joong asked while having a grip on Hyo Rin’s hands.

Feeling a little uncomfortable, Hyo Rin removed her hand from Hyun Joong’s and said, “Uhh… she’s in detention right now. I have to bring these foods to her since she hasn’t even eaten yet.”

“Would you mind if I’ll be the one who will bring those to Soo Jin?” Hyun Joong asked.

“Are you sure? Well, I guess I really need your help since I still have work waiting for me. Thanks, here you go.” Hyo Rin smiled while handing the lunchboxes to Hyun Joong then left.

Hyun Joong smiled then decided to go ask the teacher where Soo Jin is.

 

Jaejoong, who just got out of the comfort room, has no idea where Hyun Joong is. He didn’t know that Hyun Joong had already forgotten to wait for him.

“Aish! Where’s that guy now?” Jaejoong sighed then decided to go look for him for he had no other choice.

 

After knowing that Soo Jin is in the library, Hyun Joong immediately headed there bringing with him Soo Jin’s food.

 

When he reached the library, he searched for Soo Jin and saw her sleeping with head rested on the pile of books on the table.

“Detention, huh?” Hyun Joong chuckled.

Hyun Joong smiled at her then sat on the chair in front of Soo Jin so he will be able to see her clearly. He pictured every detail of Soo Jin’s face on his mind for he knew that it won’t last any longer. Suddenly, he heard Soo Jin mumbled something which made him chuckle.

“Uhh… I need food,” Soo Jin said while rubbing her grumbling stomach. When she sensed something that smells good-although she is still asleep- Soo Jin smiled and said, “Wahh!! Yummy cakes!! Mr. Cake, can I have just one bite from you? I’m really hungry right now,” Soo Jin her lips while still rubbing her stomach.

Hyun Joong, who was amused with what he had seen, chuckled which made Soo Jin wake up from her own dream land. Soo Jin almost fell from her seat seeing a smiling Hyun Joong.

“H-Hyun Joong, since when did you came here?” Soo Jin asked in embarrassment.

“Just a little a while ago,” Hyun Joong replied.

“Eh? B-But why are you here and what is that?” Soo Jin asked while pointing at the lunch box in front of her.

“Oh, this one? It’s for you. I volunteered to bring it for you.”

“Thanks! Well, can I eat now?” Soo Jin asked as she immediately grabbed the food before Hyun Joong could even answer.

Hyun Joong chuckled, “So if you don’t mind, can I ask you why you’re in detention?”

Almost finished with what she is eating, Soo Jin smiled, “I missed my first class.”

“Ahh… well, you should’ve told me to fetch you.”

“Jaejoong already did.”

“Really?” Hyun Joong asked in surprise that Jaejoong is already making a move.

Soo Jin nodded, “I was really hesitant at first since I don’t want to be stuck with him inside his car but I don’t have any choice. B-But he’s nice too although a bit retarded.”

Hyun Joong looked at Soo Jin who was blushing. He then spotted rice on her cheeks.

Soo Jin looked at him awkwardly, “Is there something wrong with my face?”

Hyun Joong moved his face closer to Soo Jin’s and smiled, “How come you eat like this in front of others? Look at yourself, there’s rice on your face. And don’t eat too much or you’ll get fat.”

He gently removed the rice on Soo Jin’s face then moved away.

Soo Jin blushed at the warm touch of Hyun Joong. She then quickly fixed her things, “I guess you have to go now since I still have many things to do.”

“I’ll just help you,” Hyun Joong smiled then stood up and headed to the crowded books on the ground.

Soo Jin sighed for she wasn’t able to stop Hyun Joong from helping her. She then did her job.

 

After a few minutes, Soo Jin heard a knock on the door. She opened it and saw Jaejoong waiting outside.

“J-Jaejoong?” Soo Jin asked.

“Is Hyun Joong in here?” Jaejoong asked as he went inside the library looking around.

“Yes… he’s helping me fix theses books,” Soo Jin sighed.

“Then I’m going to help you too,” Jaejoong smiled as he patted Soo Jin’s head.

“B-But!” Soo Jin was unable to continue what she is saying for Jaejoong had already left her.

She followed him and yelled, “Yah! What are you doing here?!”

Jaejoong, who was acting busy, didn’t respond and continued with his work.

“Yah! I’m talking to you!” Soo Jin once again shouted.

“You shouldn’t shout here because we’re in a library,” Jaejoong lowered his voice.

Soo Jin who was now irritated glared at Jaejoong, “Aish! Are you dumb? No one’s here so I’m free to shout whenever I want!”

Jaejoong looked at her and moved his face closer, “So you mean only three of us are here?”

Soo Jin was taken aback, “Y-Yes… why?? Is there a problem with it?”

Jaejoong smirked with face still close to Soo Jin, “Nothing really but now that my full attention is on you, tell me now what you want.”

Not knowing the exact reason for her actions, Soo Jin blushed, “You know… I hate you so much!”

Jaejoong smiled and mumbled, “I love you too.”

“Are you saying something?” Soo Jin asked as she moved away from Jaejoong.

“What do you think?” Jaejoong smirked.

“Aish!” Soo Jin stomped her foot then went to her place to fix more books.

Jaejoong smiled then did his work too. He then sensed that the shelf at the back of Soo Jin is shaking so went to her and hugged her from the back.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Soo Jin asked while struggling to get away from Jaejoong.

“Don’t move because the books might fall,” Jaejoong said while tightening his hug.

Soo Jin obediently followed him and stayed still for a few minutes.

“Sun Mi isn’t my girlfriend anymore,” Jaejoong suddenly spoke in a serious tone sending shivers to Soo Jin’s spine.

Because of Jaejoong’s warm breath, Soo Jin shivered, “Eh? I thought you two love each other. Wait! Why are you saying that to me?”

“It’s because I-” Jaejoong didn’t continue what he wanted to say for he isn’t ready yet.

“Huh?” Soo Jin asked but then realized that Jaejoong is almost touching her s. She then shouted, “Wahh!!! ERT!!!”

Soo Jin stood up and moved away from Jaejoong, who was unaware of what she is accusing him.

“What?” Jaejoong walked towards Soo Jin, who was covering her s with both her hands.

“Don’t ever go near me! You’re trying to do something to me, right?! A-And you’re lying!! The books didn’t fall so what are you talking about?!” Soo Jin shrieked in horror.

“WHAT?! I’m saying the truth. Those books will almost fall a while ago. And of course, I’m not a maniac. Do I look like one? Look at me… this handsome face and perfect hot body,” Jaejoong smirked.

Soo Jin, who was afraid of what Jaejoong will do to her, gave him a disgusted look, “Psh! You look like a model of a brand of whisky with a horse beside her!”

Soo Jin stormed out of the room not wanting to hear another word from Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smiled at the reaction of Soo Jin and went to follow her.

 

Without them knowing, Hyun Joong has been listening to their conversations. He chuckled hearing them fight over small things.

“I didn’t expect this to happen but I guess it turned out to be good. Jaejoong should be really brave enough to confess his feelings for Soo Jin now. It was too close already but what happened? I guess my plan of shaking the shelf is not enough,” A smile plastered on his face, Hyun Joong thought then left the library.